Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Interracial Stories
User Name
Password

Old 04-25-2005, 01:50 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to danny6349
The tutor

The Tutor

Janet yawned and stretched her long, slender legs. It was a little after seven and she was getting tired. The nineteen-year-old college freshman had signed up with a tutoring program at the junior college she attended in town and had been with the student she was paired with for two hours. Jamal Wright was flunking science and if he didn’t bring his grades up, he might flunk his senior year. Over the past four weeks, Jamal had begun to show some improvement and Janet was encouraged.

She had remembered him from her own senior year at Jackson High as a nice looking guy, a little shy and awkward around others, but a nice guy. Before she started tutoring him, Janet hadn’t said more that a few words, if any, to him. Seniors simply didn’t talk to juniors. He was 6’ 2”, very black skin, with a handsome, narrow face.

“Let’s call it a night,” she sighed, dropping the science book onto the coffee table.

“I’m for that,” Jamal chuckled.

“You want a coke?”

“Sure, if it’s no trouble,” he said. “I mean, it’s late and all…”

“No problem,” she held up a hand. “It’s only seven.”

Janet hurried to the kitchen and got two sodas from the refrigerator. She handed Jamal a can and a glass, then sat back down beside him on the loveseat. Both were dressed casually: Jamal in shorts and a tee shirt, Janet in a short skirt and blouse. She couldn’t help noticing the stark difference in their skin color as she compared her legs with his. She was much shorter than him at 5’ 6” and her pale skin contrasted deeply with his.

“How long will your parents be gone?”

“Two weeks,” she answered, stretching again and propping her petite feet on the coffee table.

“Man, a two cruise to the Bahamas…You should have gone, Janet.”

“I’d rather stay and make sure you graduate,” she replied softly. “You need that diploma, Jamal.”

“I know,” he nodded. “I’m, well, glad that you stayed to help.”

Janet was only half listening to him as she stared at their legs, which were nearly touching. For some reason, the difference in skin color had never made a difference to her, but it did tonight. Although the young woman had made love to a lot of guys over the past couple of years, she had never been with a black guy. Suddenly, without warning, she wondered what it would be like to fuck Jamal. She wondered, even though she knew it was probably a silly myth, if black guys really did have huge cocks. And, finally, she wondered what his cock did look like, since she’d never seen a black cock.

Janet felt herself becoming wet with arousal as images of her long, pale legs wrapped around Jamal’s waist, as he thrust his black cock deep into her pussy, came into her head. Her breathing was becoming shallow and her pulse quickened as the images flooded her head. She tried to will them away, knowing that it was dangerous to entertain thoughts of fucking Jamal. He was, after all, her student and she didn’t think the director of the tutoring program would like his volunteer tutors having sex with their students.

Still, she couldn’t stop the images. She wanted to rip off his pants and take his cock between her lips, suck it hard and feel his balls empty into her mouth. She brushed a lock of red hair from her face and sucked in a deep breath. She had to clasp her hands together and rest them in her lap to keep Jamal from seeing the way they trembled. Janet’s resolve to maintain appropriate behavior with Jamal was quickly fading. She didn’t know if he even wanted her in the way she wanted him, but Janet decided she had to know.

“Jamal, can I ask you a personal question?” Janet heard the quaver in her voice and cursed herself.

“Sure,” he nodded.

“Is it true…well…that black guys have big…you know…cocks?” Janet was filled with so much sexual desire that she could barely speak. Her voice came out a low, husky tremor.

Jamal chuckled and shrugged his shoulders. “Some do. Why do you ask?”

“I-I was just curious.”

Janet left it at that for a moment and they fell into a companionable silence. Her head buzzed with the breathtaking excitement she felt. She wanted Jamal badly, but didn’t know if she had the courage to seduce him. The young woman was certain that she would have to be the one to make the first move since she didn’t think he’d have the nerve to do anything.

Then, suddenly, Jamal laid a hand on her bare thigh. Janet stopped breathing for a moment, as she stared at his hand resting on her thigh. She realized that he had touched her because she had given him encouragement when she brought up the myth about black guys’ cocks. She decided to give him more encouragement and, without saying a word, the young woman spread her legs wide.

“My pussy is wet, Jamal,” she hear herself say in a low, soft, husky voice.

“Have you ever had a black cock?”

“No,” Janet said, shaking her head. “Have you ever fucked a white girl?”

“N-No,” he stammered.

“Will you fuck me, Jamal?” she asked in a tiny, helpless sounding whimper. “Please…I want your cock…”

“How bad do you want it?”

“Ohhhhh…I need it sooooo bad!” she cried out.

“Take off your clothes.”

Janet stood and began undressing, her hands trembling and hardly functional. She was so hot that she could feel her panties becoming wet with her hot, steamy juices. Her breathing became tiny, quick gasps as her fingers fumbled with the fasteners on her clothes. When she was completely naked, Janet watched the young black man rake his lust-filled eyes slowly up and down her body. He gazed a long while at her small, cone shaped tits, then dropped his eyes slowly down across her flat, firm tummy to the puffy mound of her sopping wet pussy. She combed a fingertip through the inch wide strip of wiry red pubic hair.

“Dance for me,” Jamal said huskily.

Janet was so lightheaded with desire that she felt almost faint. She was stark naked in front of a handsome black man while he was still clothed. The distinction heightened her arousal, stoking the fire in her tummy to burn hotter with want. She dimly comprehended that Jamal was controlling her, telling her what he wanted from her, and Janet obeyed willingly. At that moment, she would have done almost anything for him, for his hard black cock that was now making an enormous bulge in his shorts.

She began to dance slowly in place, moving her well-rounded hips with a melody that played softly inside her head. Her eyes shifted from his handsome face to the bulge in his shorts and back again. She could almost feel it’s huge girth spreading her lips wide and entering her mouth while her hands gently stroked the soft skin of her tummy. She cupped her tits, pressed them together, pulled and pinched the fat pink nubs of her nipples while she watched his eyes become wider with lust.

Jamal slipped the black shorts from his hips and pushed them down to his ankles. He kicked the shorts away and grabbed the fat shaft of his nine-inch cock and began to slowly jack it while he watched the sexy red head dance. Janet gasped when she saw the young man’s cock. It was so huge! She had never experienced something so big and she began to hunger for it.

“Do you know your place?” he asked in a low, lust-filled voice.

“Tell me, Jamal,” Janet said in a quavering voice. “Tell me what you want. I’m yours, baby”

“On your knees,” he said. “Get on your knees and crawl over here to me. White bitches belong on their knees in front of a black man, sucking his cock.”

“Yes,” she whimpered.

Janet dropped to the floor and began crawling on hands and knees to where Jamal stood waiting. The distance was at least twelve feet and, as she crawled, the young woman was dimly aware that Jamal was humiliating her, debasing her as a woman, but she didn’t mind. Suddenly, being used as a slut by this handsome black man was all she wanted. Janet burned with the need to please him.

“Suck my cock.”

“Yes! Ohhhhhhhhhh…”

Janet took the massive black cock between two fingers and looked at it hungrily. It was so fat and black and long! Tiny mewling sounds came from her mouth as she began licking it from the base to the huge, bulbous head. Her pink tongue lapped greedily at the soft, hard flesh, circled and teased the helmet of his head and tasted the pre cum that oozed from the slit.

“Suck that cock, bitch!” Jamal hissed.

“MMMMM!”

“You like black cock don’t you?”

“Yessssssssss!”

Jamal groaned loudly when Janet took his cock into her warm, wet mouth. She was so aroused, so on fire with need for Jamal, that she began sucking him frantically. Her head bobbed up and down on his fat, black pole in a corkscrew motion. She cupped his black, cum-filled balls and squeezed.

She felt his hands on her head as he took control and began rocking his hips. She gagged each time he sent his huge monster into her mouth. Janet grasped his ass cheeks and held on tightly as he furiously fucked her mouth. None of her white boyfriends had ever fucked her this way and Janet like it. She liked the forceful way he controlled her. She wanted to be a bitch, a slut and do his bidding.

Janet suddenly wanted to do all the things that she’d only heard about but never experienced. She found Jamal’s tight, puckered asshole and shoved a finger inside. He screamed with pleasure as she began to finger-fuck his asshole, pumping it into him fast and hard. She slipped another finger, then a third and Jamal stiffened. Her lips grinned around his fat shaft. She knew her black lover was about to cum and she pulled her head back a little so she wouldn’t gag on his seed. She didn’t want to waist any of her new lover’s precious cum.

Thick ropes of white cum exploded into her greedily sucking mouth. Janet groaned and whimpered with lust. Her lips were stretched wide, making a big O around his fat shaft, and she could feel the pulse of his cock each time it spat a thick rope of seed into her. She grunted with pleasure as she accepted his precious sperm and delighted in the knowledge that her mouth was being used as his personal cum depository.

Jamal finally pulled his long cock from her mouth and stumbled back to the sofa. He collapsed on the sofa, breathing hard, his wide eyes fixed on the sexy white girl, who had just given him the best blowjob of his life. He watched Janet’s throat bob as she swallowed his huge load of seed.

“Babyyyyyyyyyy!” he husked. “That was so hot!”

“MMMMM!” she moaned, as she licked her lips. “I love the taste of your cum!”

“Get on your hands and knees,” he said. “Point your sexy ass at me.”

Janet grinned and turned around so that her ass faced her lover. Jamal positioned her so that one side of her face rested on the carpeted floor and her sexy white ass was raised up in the air giving him access to her pussy and asshole. He couldn’t believe that he was about to fuck Janet; normally, he would have to take a few minutes before he was able to perform again, but not with this girl. He grasped his still hard cock in one hand and bent his legs at the knees until the tip of his cock touched her spread lips. He rubbed the head along her greasy slip, and then pushed his cock inside on one quick thrust.

“UUUNNNGGGTTTHHH!” she cried out with pleasure. “YESSSSSSSSSS!”

“You like that?”

“Oh, baby, yes! Fuck my pussy! Oh, fuck, Jamal, your dick is so big!”

“You ever have a cock this big?”

“Nooooo!” she moaned. “My boyfriend’s cock is little…”

“Gonna be hard to go back to him, now,” Jamal chuckled.

“I don’t want to! Baby, I want you! I love you, Jamal! Don’t ever stop fucking me!”

Janet had never felt so filled before. No man had spread her pussy so deliciously wide with his cock. She screamed with uncontrolled delight as Jamal hammered her tight pussy with his big dick. In and out, in and out he drove his cock into her, sending shudders of white-hot excitement through her tummy. She began pulling her hard nipples, squeezing and pinching them, taking pleasure in the sharp pain she caused. The young woman felt she was going mad with desire. It felt so incredibly good to have Jamal’s monster cock filling her tight little pussy.

“AAAAAIIIIIEEEEE!” she screamed. “OHHHHH! YESSSSSSSSSS! FUCK MY PUSSY, JAMAL! FUCK ME, BABY! MAKE ME FEEL IT!”

Jamal couldn’t believe the amount of excitement he felt driving his hard cock into this sexy white girl’s pussy. He’d fucked a lot of black girls but none had aroused and excited him the way that Janet did. He stared at his cock pushing deep into her pink pussy with wide, lust-filled eyes. He saw her tight puckered asshole and the way it glistened with her pussy juice that had coated it.

Without a word, he pulled his cock from her pussy and touched the head to Janet’s asshole. He began to work the fat, bulbous head into her virgin hole, pushing hard, forcing it in. Janet screamed loudly and her body stiffened as Jamal continued to thrust his massive meat into her tight shithole.

“STOP!” she screamed. “IT’S TOO FUCKING BIG! PULL IT OUT!”

Jamal didn’t listen. He kept pushing his cock down into her ass. Little by little his cock entered her ass, but she was tight. His hands grasped her hips tightly and continued to push, to sink his big black meat into Janet’s tight hole. Jamal could barely think; his sudden need to feel his cock sheaved by her hot ass was too much.

“GET YOUR FUCKING COCK OUT OF MY ASS!” she screamed. “IT’S TOO FUCKING BIG. STOP IT, YOU FUCKING BASTARD!”

Jamal pushed one last time and felt his cock sink into Janet’s asshole. Janet screamed loud and long. When he had about six inches into her, he stopped and held still. He was gasping loudly, his legs trembled with desire and Jamal sucked in a long, deep breath. Janet groaned. After a few minutes, he began to rock his hips slowly and, after several thrusts into Janet’s asshole, she began to move her ass in rhythm with his thrusts.

Janet couldn’t believe something could hurt so bad yet end up feeling even better. Suddenly the pain began to ebb and desire returned, hotter and more pleasant. It was an experience that she would never forget. Jamal’s thick massive dick felt deliriously wonderful in her tight ass. Jamal began stroking her pussy clit with a thick finger, sending shivers of pleasing enjoyment through her cunny.

“Yesssss, baby, fuck me!” she hissed. “Fuck my tight shithole!”

“You like it this way, baby?”

“Oh, fuck yes!”

“You’re so fucking tight!” he gasped.

“You took my ass-cherry,” Janet husked. “Oh, baby, I’m so glad you got it!”

She began to groan with the pleasure she received from his cock and fingers. She knew she didn’t have long before her orgasm would rip her apart. Janet began to plead with Jamal to fuck her harder, faster, make her ass feel his big cock. She pleaded with him to make her cum. His fingers rubbed her clit with a hard, fast, furious rhythm while his cock slammed into her tight ass with hard, violent thrusts.

“Fuck, baby…Oh, soon…I…UUUNNNGGGTTTHHH!”

Two seconds after Janet screamed and her sexy body convulsed into a powerful orgasm, Jamal’s cock exploded into her asshole. She could feel his hot seed filling her ass as her pussy coated his thick fingers with her cum. Long screams of pleasure came from her mouth as she bucked and writhed, milked his balls of every drop of cum. Jamal’s face was twisted in a mask of unbridled lust as he emptied his black balls into his lovers sexy ass.

“Oh, baby,” he said breathlessly, falling onto the floor beside her quivering body. “That was so good!”

“I’m glad you liked it,” she gasped softly. Janet rolled onto Jamal and kissed his lips. “I hope this isn’t the last time you fuck me.”

“Well…how about tomorrow? I could use some more tutoring.”

“Oh, baby, I could use some more tutoring, too,” she giggled. “I hope you have some more tricks to teach me!”

“I’m gonna make a slut out you yet.”

Even though Jamal was scheduled for sessions on Wednesdays and Fridays, Janet had him over everyday for the next two weeks while her parents were gone. And, even though she went to bed every night with a sore pussy and asshole, she went to bed with a big smile.