Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-29-2007, 11:53 AM
Proud mum of Mikayla

I agree with what Eastern said about men are more likely to me scared of the homophobe thing.
Deep down I think that both sexs are equally willing to explose the same sex but that being said women are alot more open to the idea
Old 05-01-2007, 12:50 PM
Mrs FussyPucker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wicked Wanda
Funny thing, looking back, I do miss opening that door for so many women.
I haven't been anyone's "first" for a while.

Damnit with you and your rules! First no online meetings and now no married women either! What would it take to change your mind?!?!?!?! You'd be my first.....

M Y - N A U G H T Y - P I C T U R E S ! !
Old 05-01-2007, 12:57 PM
is not this trim anymore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loulabelle
Damnit with you and your rules! First no online meetings and now no married women either! What would it take to change your mind?!?!?!?! You'd be my first.....

Um...I'd like to be there to see that, please? I promise not to make any noise!

Except the splatter of my manjuice hitting the ceiling, of course.

For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.

Complete surrender should not just come at moments in which one faces overwhelming odds, but in the calm when it seems one is personally in complete control of one's life.
Old 05-01-2007, 02:21 PM
Manwhore

I have a friend that very adamantly denied ever jerking off because he equated that to being gay. Or at least assumed that everyone else would believe that, and he was (still is a bit) homophobic.

Clever? Nah, I ran out of that years ago. But if you find this, let me know, k?
"The road goes ever on..." ~ Tolkien

In memory of my friend skip...
Go then, there are other worlds than these
Old 05-02-2007, 08:15 AM
I do naked cartwheels.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loulabelle

I know how you feel Lou - she also has a 'no bi men' rule too

My Photos:
https://imgur.com/a/80hiRdm
Old 05-03-2007, 08:58 PM

Part of the reason guys are typically so unwilling to explore the same sex is what society has placed on being gay. How many times growing up do boys call other guys "faggot" or "you fag" or any other term not really calling somebody gay, just using the term as a bad thing. You never hear girls doing that to other girls.

Also, here is another big reason in my opnion. Guys love the thought of 2 girls having sex. VERY few guys are not atleast a little turned on at the thought. But on the opposite end, girls are typically not turned on at the concept of two guys having sex. While a few guys may not care much about 2 girls having sex, many women are repulsed by the idea. Just my thoughts
Old 05-04-2007, 06:29 AM

Send a message via MSN to ReaperWoman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Travelinguy
Part of the reason guys are typically so unwilling to explore the same sex is what society has placed on being gay. How many times growing up do boys call other guys "faggot" or "you fag" or any other term not really calling somebody gay, just using the term as a bad thing. You never hear girls doing that to other girls.

Also, here is another big reason in my opnion. Guys love the thought of 2 girls having sex. VERY few guys are not atleast a little turned on at the thought. But on the opposite end, girls are typically not turned on at the concept of two guys having sex. While a few guys may not care much about 2 girls having sex, many women are repulsed by the idea. Just my thoughts

In my personal experience, girls can get called derogatory names such as "dyke" but it usually suggests butch-ness more than anything else. Being a gay woman is definately not any more or less accepted than being a gay man, here at least.

The second point though is something I agree on completely though. When I started telling people I was bi, I had no fear that my many male friends were going to be anything other than insanely happy for me. The idea that they were friends with a girl who not only fancied other girls, but wasn't off their market... Let's just say they were happy. But when you ask any of my female friends (though they are few and far between) what they think of MM action, from the true vanillas right through, the answer is usually negative.

Personally, it turns me on. A lot.
Old 05-04-2007, 07:59 AM
Mrs FussyPucker

Me too Reaperwoman!

I think a lot of women haven't even thought properly about the idea of two guy together....what did your friends think of 'Brokeback Mountain'? I wonder if that film has allowed some women to see MM action in a new light?

M Y - N A U G H T Y - P I C T U R E S ! !
Old 05-04-2007, 08:28 AM
pixie of the wood

Send a message via Yahoo to wyndhy
you can add me to the drool list too. mmmmmmmmm.

The forest would be very quiet if no other birds sang than those who sing the best * Henry van Dyke

some fairly sordid tales, rambles, and anecdotes
Hypothetically Speaking * Something More * Cammy Interrupted * An Experimental Vacation * Masked * so..damn..hot * Thank You * My toy, his idea * no.19 Maple Lane * I Have A Surprise For You * Yesterday * In a Quiet Kitchen * help me decide * untitled prose * more untitled prose