Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Chat
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-17-2004, 09:14 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
I have rosacea and use medication occasionally, and have learned that most beauty products agitate it. I wear makeup because I am subconscious about the redness and blushing. Most of the time it's nonexistent but when it flares up I am super sensitive about it.

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 02-17-2004, 09:37 PM
Hot Tongue and Member

Send a message via AIM to don73153 Send a message via Yahoo to don73153
I work outdoors with my hands and use Vaseline Advanced Healing on them, I have to. But other than that, just stay clean.
Old 02-18-2004, 08:42 AM
ThePower of Chinese Woman

oh dear! you guys and girls are so simple.

I don't even see a sunblock in your daily routine need. Without sunblock there is no way to be anti-aging
In other countries like Far East Asia women are still held in LOWER esteem BUT in China, it’s a different story. Chinese women are much more aggressive and outspoken and held in Higher esteem.” I love Communist that provides males and females Equality and WOMEN’S Rights in China.
Old 02-18-2004, 09:09 AM
Mrs FussyPucker

ChinesePussy - some of us don't live in a country where sun block is really a problem.

Also, I don't know about anything else, but personally I don't care too much about wrinkles. What worries me about getting old is not being able to move about easily, alzheimers disease, being a vulnerable member of society etc etc etc and no amount of sun block is going to prevent that.

Anti-aging creams do not make you younger, they only make you look younger - let's not kid ourselves.

M Y - N A U G H T Y - P I C T U R E S ! !
Old 02-18-2004, 09:35 AM
ThePower of Chinese Woman

heheeh you don't have to live in the farm in oder to get UVA array

my researching said even in the winter you sit in the office in your living room, you still get little by little of UVA array. that is a long term damaging your skin cell cause wrinkle and skin shag.

hehehe I don't want my face wrinkle too fast. Wearing sunblock as your day time routine can delay your aging look. The researcher said 95% of your skin aging is caused by UVA/UVB and the other 5% caused you age is by chronological inside your body.

I do eat well and exercise everyday. this can prevent diseasse as well.

so I do care about my inside and outside age. I guess I just lov "ME" tooooooo much
In other countries like Far East Asia women are still held in LOWER esteem BUT in China, it’s a different story. Chinese women are much more aggressive and outspoken and held in Higher esteem.” I love Communist that provides males and females Equality and WOMEN’S Rights in China.
Old 02-19-2004, 02:51 AM
Grumble's favorite curves

Quote:
Originally posted by Loulabelle
ChinesePussy - some of us don't live in a country where sun block is really a problem.

Also, I don't know about anything else, but personally I don't care too much about wrinkles. What worries me about getting old is not being able to move about easily, alzheimers disease, being a vulnerable member of society etc etc etc and no amount of sun block is going to prevent that.

Anti-aging creams do not make you younger, they only make you look younger - let's not kid ourselves.

Here here loulabelle!

CP, If you have time for all that more power to you! For me, I'm a single mom with 2 kids (with concerts and homework groups, etc), I work part-time, and go to school full-time. A good day is one with a shower with a liquid moisturizing soap and lotion for my face and body (because we have NO humidity here). If it's a really good day, I might get a bit of makeup on.
Old 02-21-2004, 05:05 PM
Sleepy Slut

Send a message via Yahoo to SuccubusKitty
Okay this is what I do....

1. Get wet in the shower.
2. Wash body with Lever 2000 Moisture Response.
3. Wash face with Clean and Clear Antibacterial Face Wash
4. If it's hair washing day, I used Loreal Color Vive shampoo and conditioner to keep my red dye vibrant
5. Dry off.
6. Moisturize with either Bath and Body Works Body Cream or Vaseline Intensive Care lotion
7. Softlips lip balm with sunscreen.
8. IF I go outside for longer than two minutes, I will use SPF45 sunscreen (Important since I live in Louisiana.)

That's it...nothing special
Lazy Evening
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Once you can accept the universe as Matter expanding into Nothing, that is Something. After that, wearing stripes with plaid is easy. --unknown