Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Incest Stories
User Name
Password

Old 05-25-2006, 06:47 AM

My Mother 2

My Mother 2

I first told the story of how my mother and I got it together on this site about three years ago. My mother was a farmer’s daughter and my father, before he died, had been in banking. After the first time with my mother I soon learnt that my father had been a far more dominating force in my mothers life and that she was lot more liberal and adventurous than I had ever realised. Things didn’t happen quite as quickly between us as I told it in the original story, but I didn’t want to tell a boring tale. For example, it was a couple of days before she let me actually watch her having a pee and about five before we had sex.
As a younger woman she had been attractive in a nineteen-forties sort of way as shown by the picture on my fathers bureau; with her lipstick and dark wavy hair. She looked just like an extra in a second world war RAF movie. She was in her mid fifties when my father died suddenly and unexpectedly from a heart attack. My mother had greying hair and like most mums of her age was slightly overweight with heavy breasts and wore what she called a roll-on to contain her spreading midriff.
I stayed longer than the planned weekend that brought about our first encounter and I went back to Hertfordshire a very different person. My marriage had been a quick one because of pregnancy and was failing fast. It collapsed completely when I went off to Germany to work and I had nowhere to return home to except my mother’s house. It was about four months before I went back there again.
Because of what had happened I was both nervous and excited as I rang the front door bell. She put her arms out to me and all the old feelings came rushing back as I squeezed her in my arms. I could feel her big soft breasts push into me as she kissed me on the cheek. The clips that held up her stockings pressed into my legs and I could feel my dick starting to react. I remember she said something similar to ‘so you still like your old mum then’ obviously feeling my hardening response.
To cut a long story short, after separate baths we ended up on the settee that night in our underwear watching the blue movies again. The atmosphere between us was electric, we both laughed and joked and I think waited for each other to make the first move. I think she said something like ‘that must be uncomfortable in there’. It was, so I pulled my pants off my very hard dick and shuddered as I felt her small hand close around it. We sat there quietly as she gently stroked it up and down. I just wanted to rub myself against her and feel the silkiness of her underwear against me so I slid off the settee and pulled her down onto the rug by the fire. She rolled onto her back and I crawled up between her legs and on top of her. I could have come all over her as I rubbed myself off against my mothers’ soft mature body.
I moved back down between her legs and kneeled, looking at the damp patch showing on her knickers between her legs. I unclipped the supports from her stockings and rolled the girdle down, lifting her legs up in the air as I pulled it off, watching her soft wet pussy bulging out of her big white knickers as she moved. As she lowered her legs I slid back, then gently closed my mouth over her damp bulge, feeling my mother shudder as I did it. Her hands found the back of my head and she pulled me hard onto her as I chewed and pushed my tongue into the white fabric against my mouth. She moved a hand to slide her knickers to one side and I felt her swollen clit against my lips so I sucked and rolled my tongue around it This was all too much for my now painful and throbbing dick, so I twisted around and while still running my tongue up and down her warm and hairy pussy, found her mouth with my dick. It was all too much for me as her lips closed around it and her tongue made small circles around its end. She squeezed my balls as I came, pumping a torrent of thick white come into her mouth. I stopped licking and watched as rubbed herself to orgasm while keeping my now dying dick in her mouth.
We didn’t go out at all that first week, we just had surreal sex and talked a lot. I asked her why and she told me that she was just the same as anyone else who enjoyed and needed sex and with me, once she got over it in her head, felt comfortable and she could trust me. Apparently my father for all his misgivings had been a sexual person and she desperately missed it. She told me more about the films he had made of her, but she hadn’t realised he had put them onto video. (I think they’re why he had a premature heart attack)
We spent a lot of time around the house in our underwear. She explained how she had always had a secret urge to be a naturist and thought it would be fun but she only dared go as far as her knickers and bra at home. She told me about how she and my sister had gone to a nudist beach when my mother had visited her in France. I immediately got an image of the two of them walking along the sand, arm in arm in the nude. I got hard as I thought about my sister sitting on my face while my mother rode up and down on my dick. I told my mother what I was thinking and she let me talk about it while she played with me. I think she liked to watch me come and found any excuse to make it happen.
It felt as if she was rushing to fulfil all her sexual fantasies in one go. Sometimes I caught her watching one of the dirty videos with her hand down her knickers masturbating. She said it gave her a buzz when I came in. A couple of times when I was lying in the bath she climbed in and stood over me, I discovered later that she had an urge to pee on me, but felt strange about it. She knew I liked to watch her peeing in the loo because it brought back my childhood memories and fantasies. I did eventually persuade her to do it over me in the bath but I’ll tell about that some other time.
When her friends called she would put on her flowery housecoat and revert back to being my normal mother again. She was quite an amazing woman and told me once how she thought she had been born too early and missed out on the sexual liberation of the sixties. Her desire for liberation was proved to me when her friend Mrs Harrison called unexpectantly and walked through the back door into the kitchen without knocking. She caught us in our underwear play wrestling and laughing amongst a pile of washing on the floor. It would have been difficult, but not impossible to explain it away, had it not been for the erection sticking out the top of my pants. I’ll tell you what happened later if you want and it’s not quite what you think. I have to say that wrestling with a soft mature woman especially ones mum (young women don’t feel the same) is an incredibly sexy thing to do and it feels much better in underwear. You never know where your face and hands will end up or theirs.
Finally after a couple of weeks it was time to go back to Germany and I didn’t visit my mother again until Christmas.

Well that was a while ago, my mother’s dead now and I’m in my early fifties but still like older women, especially in pairs and mature mothers and daughters really do it for me.
If you want to hear more please let me know. I don’t want to feel that I’m writing my story and nobody’s reading.