Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Chat
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-28-2006, 11:40 AM
is not this trim anymore!

Mrs. WI falls asleep on the couch. Now that, in itself, doesn't bother me at all because I know she's tired.

But she puts a show on that I don't care to watch, then passes out. She wakes up during commercials because they're so loud...different rant...and turns the volume down.

Now I'm sitting there watching a show I don't want to watch, and I can't hear a fucking thing!

Icing on the cake: She wakes up when I go to leave and she says "What's the matter? You just don't wanna spend time with me!".

For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.

Complete surrender should not just come at moments in which one faces overwhelming odds, but in the calm when it seems one is personally in complete control of one's life.
Old 02-28-2006, 12:18 PM
Loungin' Around

Quote:
Originally Posted by gekkogecko
Osuche, I'm not sure exactly what is going on, but...yes, I notice that my asthma acts up a lot more when I try to lie down then when I'm sitting up.

Sucks, because I also can't sleep when I'm sitting up.

(((((gekkogecko))))) ~~~ I think we need a sleepers anonymous club. Maybe we can fund some research to stop this awful plot against us.

Here's hoping you sleep well tonight.

I think men talk to women so they can sleep with them and women sleep with men so they can talk to them. ~ Jay McInerney

Old 02-28-2006, 12:19 PM
Loungin' Around

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildIrish
Mrs. WI falls asleep on the couch. Now that, in itself, doesn't bother me at all because I know she's tired.

But she puts a show on that I don't care to watch, then passes out. She wakes up during commercials because they're so loud...different rant...and turns the volume down.

Now I'm sitting there watching a show I don't want to watch, and I can't hear a fucking thing!

Icing on the cake: She wakes up when I go to leave and she says "What's the matter? You just don't wanna spend time with me!".

I've never understood how watching TV is a group activity. Snuggling....now *there's* a group activity!

I think men talk to women so they can sleep with them and women sleep with men so they can talk to them. ~ Jay McInerney

Old 02-28-2006, 12:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by osuche
I've never understood how watching TV is a group activity. Snuggling....now *there's* a group activity!

I throw too much heat. And I pet, which apparently can be annoying. ha ha

For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.

Complete surrender should not just come at moments in which one faces overwhelming odds, but in the calm when it seems one is personally in complete control of one's life.
Old 02-28-2006, 12:36 PM
Loungin' Around

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildIrish
I throw too much heat. And I pet, which apparently can be annoying. ha ha

Ya know, the heat problem can be solved by getting naked. Which -- of course -- makes the petting easier.

Or did you mean you PANT.....well, that's OK too.

Old 02-28-2006, 12:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by osuche
Ya know, the heat problem can be solved by getting naked. Which -- of course -- makes the petting easier.

Or did you mean you PANT.....well, that's OK too.

Even nude people can overheat. Actually, when I'm nude...I'm warmer. And when I'm being pleasured...I'm like a blast furnace!

And I only pant when I see boobies.

Old 03-06-2006, 06:58 PM
Missing the Angels

I got called a Raciest.......lady told my boss that I slid her change back across the counter and would'nt hand it to her. She said it made her feel like she had a disease or something. WTF!!!!! I hand back people change all the time....if her change was slid to her then it was because she poured her change on the counter to pay me and I slid coins back into the pile. I'm not picking up all her change she dumped out so she can put it back in her purse. I could care less the color of someone's skin!!! It ticks me off!!!!!!!
Old 03-06-2006, 07:36 PM
1 of 8,029,150,258

Not to worry SODA. Most of the time it's the raciest that first has something to say about race.

"If God didn't want you to play with it, He would have put it between your shoulder blades,..... not at the end of your arm"

Except for speculation, we ONLY have NOW and EACHOTHER!

real world of cyber people ~ Pixies ~ real people of the cyber world
Old 03-06-2006, 08:33 PM
Made in England

I hate shopping.
Old 03-06-2006, 08:44 PM

We see a lot of people here who play the race game the moment things don't go their way.

Just as an example, alcohol is forbidden from a number of Aboriginal communities as a defence against violence in the community.

I had an Aboriginal woman come in to send a couple of parcels to a dry community, but when fronted for ID suddenly forgot how to speak English. I am forbidden to accept freight without adequate ID by Air Transport Regs. A caucasian woman butted in and accused me of being unfair. I offered to send it against the white lady's ID, and explained that if there was anything naughty in the parcels, she was legally liable. She backpedalled so quickly I thought she'd tear up some of the tiles on the floor.

At that moment the security staff came in and announced that one of the cartons contained Bundaberg Rum, a dozen gas cigarette lighters and a bag of dope.

For some bizarre reason the white lady no longer wished to proceed with the transaction. The other girl bolted, but as I already had her details, some nice gentlemen collected her stuff and had a chat with her about the dope.

Racism is 90% bullshit and 10% perfect poison.
Old 03-06-2006, 11:24 PM
Missing the Angels

Thanks guys!!! I'm just getting tired of the customers running to my boss when ever they can't have their way over something. The company's motto is the customer comes first but when it's something that goes against policy then I'm the bad guy and they go running to my boss. It's getting old....wait, I'm getting old. LOL