Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Exhibitionism/Voyeur Stories
User Name
Password

Old 09-13-2002, 08:41 PM

Watcher 2 {{Part 1}}

Flicking the power switch of the air conditioner I shake my head in disgust, still not working. My God the heat is almost unbearable. The humidity is suffocating it is so thick, the air standing still and heavy almost making one feel as if they are wrapped in a thick layer of wet heavy cotton batting. The thought of waiting several more days for the re-placement part for the air conditioner to arrive makes me seriously consider going to a motel for the next couple days.

As I mentally crunch the numbers of my budget I start to peel away my damp clothes. A nice cool shower will help me think more clearly and give me some relief. Dropping my clothes in the hamper unceremoniously I walk down the narrow hall naked.

Entering the bathroom I light a tall thick sandalwood scented candle. The flame flickering against the dim shadows of evening. Bending down against the tub I turn on the water. The rush of water feels so good as I adjust the temperature. Watching the water from the spout fall against my pale skin I think of how I really can't afford the cost of an entire weekend at one of the local motels. It's tourist season and all the rates are bound to be much higher than the off season.

With a sigh I move my hand and turn the tub knob to shower. Pushing myself up I grab my big bath sponge and some softly scented shower gel from a nearby shelf. Sliding the glass door open I lay them on the deep tub edge before stepping inside. My breath catches at the cooling water as it hits against my body . Like a refreshing spring rain the water drenches my hot sticky body. I feel the water travel in small rivulets down the curves of flesh, awakening me, revitalizing me. Closing my eyes I turn my face upward into the spray of water as my hands slick back my shoulder length hair.

Turning my back to the shower spray I reach to close the glass tub door more securely. I notice the water has puddled slightly on the gray linoleoum tile before I catch sight of myself in the large mirror above the vanity. The soft dancing flame of the candle moves slowly in the thick air. I see my reflection staring back at me. The soft shadows of my curves accented with a wet glistening appeal.

My hand slowly travels downward across my body as I stare into the mirror. My nipples hard against the cool rush of water. So hard they almost ache as my fingertips gently move in a slow circular motion around the tips. In my mind flashes the thought of the fine silver nipple clamps waiting in my jewelry box atop my dresser. The achingly sweet pleasure they can bring.

Grabbing my sponge I coat it thickly with shower gel before moving it across my shoulders and down my arms. The thick foamy white bubbles sliding silkily down my body. My eyes watch the image before me as my hand sweeps the sponge across my belly. A thick sudsy trail snakes down across my mound , only to part and continue down my thighs.

The sponge drops from my fingers as my hands move slickly across my body. I watch as a hand moves up the inside of a thigh to cup my mound. The fingers spreading to move slowly across the lips, toying teasingly with the slit. The heat of my pussy seems unaffected by the cooling water, or is it that in my mind I don't see the image that stares back at me.

In my mind I see him. I see the watcher, my lover of sorts. I see him standing behind me, his hands moving across my body. Large calloused hands, a dark golden brown from working in the sun. Slowly they move across my pale skin as I lean back against him, feeling the hardness of his shadowed frame. I see his arms around me as I feel the scrape of a day old beard against my neck, the sensation making me quiver in anticipation.

A single finger slips into my aching slit. Slowly moving back and forth across the hard nub buried deep within the soft folds of flesh. Thickly coated with the juice of my excitement the finger glides with ease as one of my legs shakingly moves to prop against the tub edge. I no longer feel the coolness of the water, my body temperature has begun to climb as I stare at the image before me.

I feel the finger circle the opening, toying with my senses before dipping inside of me. My muscles contract instinctively, pleading for more. My eyes are closed now, my breathing harsh but in my mind I can see every movement, every moment so clearly.... all but the features of his face. As the finger starts to move against me reality plays a harsh wake up as the shrill sound of the phone in the next room breaks into my sweet moment.

Gritting my teeth I try to block out the interruption as the I hear the sound of the cheerful message on the answering machine tell the caller to leave their message. I try not to listen. I want to go back to my world of make believe, my fantasy of him. After a slight pause I hear his voice husky and warm "WHERE ARE YOU, I'M WAITING FOR YOU." The soft throaty purrring noise he makes sounding like an alarm to my senses. Leaning against the shower wall my hip hits the tub knob shutting off the water.

I almost fall on the wet floor as I try to run naked for the phone in my bedroom. But it's too late he isnt' there. Only the flashing light, like a beacon in the dark. The little message light pulsing bright red like the blood flooding my veins. The sound of his voice stirs a deep swirling in the pit of my belly as I re-play his message.

Quickly I open my jewelry box. My body dripping on the carpet uncaringly as I take out the clamps he gave me. With shaking hands I put on the clamps, first one and then the other tightly hugging my taut budding nipples. The first touch of metal painful yet sweet, sending an aching need through my body. I grab a short dark green silk robe as I hurry to make my way to the living room and slide open the screen to the balcony. The material clinging to my still wet body.

Looking across to his balcony all is dark. Turning I feel the open ends of silk catch on my clamps as I move into the small kitchen. Opening the freezer I take out a handful of ice cubes and unceremoniously drop them into a tall narrow glass. My hand shakes as I pour the lemonade from the heavy pitcher to fill my glass.

Stepping onto the balcony I try to appear calm and casual as I set my glass on the small table beside my lounge chair. Grasping the lighter I keep there I light a series of small tealight candles hoping the soft lights will help his view. The blood is pounding through my veins in excitement as I think of him there watching me in the dark.

The sounds of traffic and voices from the surrounding apartments fade away completely as I position myself on my lounge chair. The folds of my robe falling open naturally to hang loosely around me. The normally pink nipples now a dark red as they throb from their attentions. The delicate silver chain attaching the clamps together dangles against my skin. In my mind I can feel him there with me. I can feel his eyes boring into me hotter then the evening heat.

Nothing else exists at this moment. Just the two of us, apart but together. The clamps make me think of his teeth grating against my body, suckling hungrily on my flesh. I stare across at his dark balcony, knowing he's there, feeling his presence. My fingers dip into my glass and pull out a large ice cube.

Rubbing it across my lips , I lick at the fastly melting cube. The water droplets traveling down my chin to fall down against my breasts. My hand trails downward leaving a wet trail the length of my belly. Spreading my legs to fall casually open I run the cube against my hot mound. The cold rivulet of water making a perfect descent down the hot honey coated slit to fall against my ass. I close my eyes as I imagine his wet tongue trailing after the stream of water.

My fingers spread the lips of my pussy as I run the remainder of the ice cube across my clit and dip it into the hot steamy hole craving to be filled. My mouth falls open as I moan at the intensity of the sensations swirling through me. My clit is swollen and throbbing urgently as I begin to rub it in a clockwise motion. My thighs now spread wide as my bare feet slide against the thick wood of the balcony floor.

{{continued}}
Old 09-13-2002, 08:42 PM

Watcher 2 {{Part 2}}

I can feel the pressure building in my belly, swirling hotly as I think of him there with me. In my mind I see him on his knees, his tongue wreaking havoc upon my hot flesh as he laps the juices from my body. My pussy aches to feel him, my hips starting to grind in an age old rythmn upward, seeking fullfillment.

I can feel the hot trail of my pussy juice as it begins to puddle along the crack of my ass. The need to be filled and stretched is almost unbearable as I continue to rub my aching clit. Every movement sending a small jolt of delight through me. Opening my eyes I realize I need something, something to fill the aching void. I need him, I want him. I want to feel him pounding into me deep and hot over and over again.

My hand reaches out and grasps hold of the tall narrow glass of lemonade. Without thought of who may be standing below I dump the contents out and bring the icey cold glass to my hot steaming cunt. Rubbing the bottom of the glass against my flesh I coat it well with my juices as I try to stretch myself enough to insert it. As I move it and press it into my flesh I can feel my pussy begin to open, stretching almost painfully to accept the cold narrow cylinder.

The contrast between the cold and hot adding to the many sensations as my hips strain upward. The muscles in my legs hard as I strain forward. The primal need to feel it filling me and overcoming all reality, all my senses overcome with this moment of need. My teeth bite into my lower lip as I finally feel the glass begin to slide into my body. I can feel the almost pain like pleasure of my pussy being completely stretched. The soft whimpers coming from me the only sound I hear, everything else blocked out at this moment.

I can feel the muscles of my pussy clench at the cold glass, gripping it as it sinks deep within me. My body pumping forward as I bury the glass as deeply as it will go. Panting moans of pleasure escape my lips as my fingers continue to stroke my throbbing clit as my other hand works the glass in and out rythmically. In my mind he's there pushing against my cervix, stretching me, making me feel as if I'm going to split in two. The pleasure swirling hotly inside of me building into an inescapable storm, shattering in wave after wave as I cum.

Breathing hard my body collapses against the cushion of the lounge chair. My muscles still clenching as I gasp for air and push the hair away from my hot sweaty face. My eyes seek him out in the darkness but the only sign he is there is the small hot glow of a cigarette tip burning brightly in the dark. With a shuddering sigh my body begins to slowly relax as a cloud of relaxing contentment washes over me.

Early the next morning while in the basement laundry room I am surprised to find a black lace thong laying atop my laundry in the dryer. The clothes still warm from tumbling I reach inside the dryer and pull out the lacey scrap of material. A note is pinned to the panties. The writing bold and familiar my heart skips a beat as I read : 9 TONIGHT AT WALMART. LAST CHANGING ROOM ON THE RIGHT. WEAR THESE.

The all too familiar ache begins to creep through my body as I flush and stare at the panties in my hand. The silky lace soft and sensuous to the touch............
Old 09-13-2002, 09:16 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
excellent!!!!!! Love this!!!!!:p

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 09-13-2002, 09:44 PM
Turn it up!

Send a message via AIM to scotzoidman Send a message via Yahoo to scotzoidman
Uh-Huh..

If the theory does not conform to the facts, then the facts must be discarded.

No good deed ever goes unpunished

Never argue with an idiot. He'll drag you down to his level, & beat you with experience.
Old 09-14-2002, 01:06 AM
Registered Dork

Everyone together now, chant with me

"Wal Mart...Wal Mart...Wal Mart"
:D

Can't wait for THAT installment.

These are great...keep 'em coming!
Old 09-18-2002, 10:30 AM
Seductress

OMG.......wow......sexy stories.....

"In love there are no rules".......Bono
Old 11-17-2003, 01:02 PM

Send a message via AIM to croissant Send a message via Yahoo to croissant
walmart watching

couldn't agree more... showing off and watching raise the eroticism bar to the max... my only regret is i haven't indulged in it as often as i'd have liked to...! thx for that simply superb story!
~saint