Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > Advice
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-16-2008, 11:40 PM
Lusting Horny Pixie

Tips needed: Ass play

Hi everyone,

Recently I have begun having fun with a gentleman I have gotten to know online. We speak on the phone often and chat otherwise. In these conversations, we have both shared intimate details of what our turn ons are. We appear to be rather compatible sexually and I believe that there is a great likelihood that we will be getting together in the near future to explore our sexual compatibility.

He has a strong fondness for ass play, something that altho I have never experienced, am certainly very open to trying it. He has expressed to me the importance of preparing my ass for the experience

What I am looking for here is advice based on your own personal experiences. Do you enjoy ass play? If so, was there any particular methods you used to preparing your ass for the initial experience? Do you believe that you could have done something that would have made the experience better? If you have tried ass play, and did not enjoy it, I would like to hear from you as well. Is there a particular thing that you believe may have helped you to enjoy it more?

Kisses in advance for all you wisdom.
Old 08-17-2008, 05:24 AM
Waiting for You

in my experiance make sure it's clean and then use plenty of LUBE for anything!!! and go slow. it's alot of fun if done right, and not if you don't.
Old 08-17-2008, 07:43 AM
I do naked cartwheels.

The simple rule to remember is CLR - Communication, Lubrication, Relaxation. A tonne of each, and then some.

You have to WANT it. You have to be turned on, excited, really into it. It's ok to spend heaps of time on foreplay, y'know...

Practice by yourself. It's your butt, you need to familiarise yourself with it first, before letting someone else in there. Play with it, see what you like. With your own fingers, you have a better sense of what's going on that you do with someone else's. And y'know what? You don't have to take a whole fist up there immediately. Maybe just a finger to start with. It doesn't even have to penetrate. Just playing around with the opening can feel GREAT. Then move up to a finger inserted, and when you're comfortable with a finger up there, start moving it around a bit. Feel the texture, feel the sensations of something moving around there. Move your finger in and out, twist it around.... in short, experiment. Once you're happy and comfortable with 1 finger, introduce another. And get used to that.

Toys are great, too. Particularly butt-plugs - start with a small one, and when you're comfortable move up to a medium etc etc.

So basically, best way to play with your butt is slowly, with plenty of lube, and when you're in the right zone mentally.

Have fun, post pics and tell us all about it!!

My Photos:
https://imgur.com/a/80hiRdm
Old 08-17-2008, 09:08 AM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
Wine helps too

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 08-17-2008, 09:38 AM
I do naked cartwheels.

^^^^ In moderation. You don't want to be impairing your judgment or affecting your ability to feel pain. But a little extra help in loosening up, if you need it, is ok.

Also I should have mentioned health and cleanliness. This being the place where poop comes from, good idea to explore the area AFTER a bowel movement, not right before. I like to have a small enema before doing any play, but your mileage may vary. If you do, the ordinary Fleet disposable enemas are fine, but tip the solution out and just use ordinary plain water. It also depends a lot on diet - try to eat a healthy, high-fiber diet. A high-fiber diet is also good to preventing bowel cancer, so it's a win-win situation really.

Also with lubes, you obviously want to stay away from oil-based lubes if you're using a condom. Water based lubes are fine, but tend to get tacky or sticky and often need reapplication. I've found the best lube for anal sex is silicone-based lube, but be aware you can't use silicone toys with it or they'll deteriorate. I also recommend against Analese or other lubes that "numb" the area - you need to be able to feel if there's pain or discomfort so you can tell him to stop, slow down or whatever.

Also, for best results, take photos and post them on Pixies. And tell us how it goes

My Photos:
Old 08-17-2008, 09:59 AM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

I just had posting deja vu.

I totally knew you were going to sat that^^^^^^^

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 08-17-2008, 10:57 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to Jude30
There is a problem with mixing alcohol and anal play, as has been mentioned. Alcohol dulls the feelings, and that's something you really don't want during anal play. Pain means you're doing something wrong, pain is a warning.

I'm a huge fan of Tristan Taormino, she's the author of The Ultimate Guide to Anal Sex for Women. I would highly suggest getting a copy of that book, it will give you all the information you could possibly ever want when it comes to anal sex. Her message board is here, and her website is here. Both sites contain huge amounts of information on anal sex and anal play.

I would also recommend a toy or two to work up to dick size. Most people aren't going to be fitting a cock in their ass the first night out.

Anal sex doesn't always have to mean dick in ass. There are a lot of levels of anal play so just stick with what feels good to you at the moment.
Old 08-17-2008, 11:11 AM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Having been on the horny, recieving end (literally) I still suggest wine. I'm not advising a bottle, just a glass to set the mood and get your motor warmed up.

Problem with anal sex is that people have made it such a big freakin deal. It's not. Listen to your body. If it feels good do it. If it hurts, figure out why and see if you can modify something. If you get scared and tense up, it will hurt more just like vaginal sex. For some, the pain is part of the pleasure. (If your friend is who I think he is, this might be part of the appeal, the squeal )

Main rule is don't introduce materials that have been in your ass (or his) into your vagina afterwards. Otherwise- lube is your friend.

~>My Scribbles<~
Old 08-17-2008, 11:19 AM
pixie of the wood

Send a message via Yahoo to wyndhy
i usually need a tip to play with an ass, too.

i think lil's thoughts above are well ...er...thought. some good advice in here in general. have fun!. oh, and i'd have a glass of red myself.

The forest would be very quiet if no other birds sang than those who sing the best * Henry van Dyke

some fairly sordid tales, rambles, and anecdotes
Hypothetically Speaking * Something More * Cammy Interrupted * An Experimental Vacation * Masked * so..damn..hot * Thank You * My toy, his idea * no.19 Maple Lane * I Have A Surprise For You * Yesterday * In a Quiet Kitchen * help me decide * untitled prose * more untitled prose
Old 08-17-2008, 05:12 PM
Lusting Horny Pixie

Thank you all for your advice! Each of you, have given me food for thought and certainly have helped to ease my concerns by answering my questions.

I am 100% looking forward to the prospect of experiencing anal pleasure, tho it is the unknown that causes apprehension. I have never been with a partner that ever expressed a desire to introduce me to this.

I am only slightly concerned about the possibility of not enjoying anal sex, as my main concern is that it pleases him. In all aspects of my sexual experiences, I have always been more comfortable giving pleasure than experiencing it myself. That being said, I believe that he also wants me to truly enjoy it and will be patient in teaching me.

I will certainly take Lilith's suggestion and consume a little bit of wine to help relax. Altho, it won't be very much as I don't want to "miss" any of the experience overall.

Again, thanks everyone. If/WHEN this comes to pass, I am sure we will take pics!
Old 08-17-2008, 10:34 PM
I do naked cartwheels.

What Jude said is all good advice - especially about Tristan Taormino. She's great!

Also remember any toy you put up there, has to have a flared base. Nobody likes going to the ER because their butt swallowed their toy.

My Photos:
Old 08-17-2008, 10:43 PM
Yankee in Dixie

I realize this is somewhat unrelated, but does anyone else have a picture of a butt with an actual mouth swallowing something and then acting like a little kid that won't spit something out?
"BOY: On a hot summer night, would you offer your throat to the wolf with the red roses? GIRL: Will he offer me his mouth? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Will he offer me his teeth? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Will he offer me his jaws? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Will he offer me his hunger? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Again, will he offer me his hunger? BOY: Yes! GIRL: Yes. BOY: On a hot summer night, would you offer your throat to the wolf with the red roses? GIRL: Yes. BOY: I bet you say that to all the boys!" -Meatloaf
Old 08-17-2008, 11:22 PM
Starry-eyed Pixie

Send a message via Yahoo to BamaKyttn
*turns bright red and claps a hand over his mouth*

sorry about that......... rotflmao.

Just remember SLOW if it hurts STOP and there is ALWAYS time for lubricant...... and don't be afraid of internal lubricant application
Old 08-18-2008, 12:50 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to Airy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Snow
I realize this is somewhat unrelated, but does anyone else have a picture of a butt with an actual mouth swallowing something and then acting like a little kid that won't spit something out?

Now I do since you said it.

I think the best advice has already been given....slow and just listen to your body and what feels right....its all about having fun and feeling good in the end (no pun intended) and however that works for you. Slow, lube, patience, and what I find is most important is trust and being really turned on and into that...the mood has to be right :-)
Old 08-18-2008, 10:00 AM
Yankee in Dixie

I guess I should apologize for my sudden out burst in my last post. It was kind of late when I posted that, and I was kind of tired. My mind does odd things when that happens. I would give advice from the giving part of the anal situation, but it's all been said. So has the request, twice. I hope it goes well and that you turn into a freaky anal baby like several others.
"BOY: On a hot summer night, would you offer your throat to the wolf with the red roses? GIRL: Will he offer me his mouth? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Will he offer me his teeth? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Will he offer me his jaws? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Will he offer me his hunger? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Again, will he offer me his hunger? BOY: Yes! GIRL: Yes. BOY: On a hot summer night, would you offer your throat to the wolf with the red roses? GIRL: Yes. BOY: I bet you say that to all the boys!" -Meatloaf