Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Chat
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-03-2004, 04:48 PM
Multi-Sexual

Daily Kid Anecdote

So, gilly learned how to open the pringles can today. Right now, she's got her arm shoulder deep in the can, and pulling chips out. The can only has maybe 10 left, so no big deal if she eats em. Anyway, first few times, she pulls a few out, licks em, and puts em back in.

gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaROSS
Old 05-03-2004, 05:10 PM
Everybody Stretch!

LMFAO! What a mental pic Gilly! She made them hers and hers alone! Smart cookie...she is!

~Thomas Dewar~
Old 05-03-2004, 05:26 PM
~~Kinky Bitch~~

Send a message via Yahoo to nikki1979
LMAO my girl has done that LMAO

nikki
Old 05-03-2004, 05:27 PM
My own little world

Send a message via AIM to TinTennessee Send a message via MSN to TinTennessee Send a message via Yahoo to TinTennessee
Kids are so wonderful and give us so much laughter along with times we just want to scream and pull our hair out....

When my youngest, who is 12 today, was about 2 he was in the tub and would bend over and blow bubbles in the water. I told him he didn't want his mouth in the water like that as there were germs in it (like he even knew or cared what I was talking about). A few minutes later, I turned around to get a towel, heard him blow in the water once again and then cough. I asked if he was ok and he said...."yep..I got choked on a germ".....He is still my little shithead.
Old 05-03-2004, 06:45 PM
Wishful Thinker

Send a message via ICQ to BigBear57 Send a message via MSN to BigBear57 Send a message via Yahoo to BigBear57
When my son was 2 or so we'd always encourage him to try and eat something new by saying... "Mmmmmm good ain't it?" I'm sure many do much the same thing. He would usually smile and nod and once again we'd gotten something new in his diet. Well we were visiting his Grams and she was the ultimate flower lover. She had several cactus plants potted on her porch. As we exchanged the usual pleasantries my son was inspecting the plants. His mom looked over and gasped, when I looked he had a mouthful of dirt and the biggest shit eatin' grin you've ever seen. When his mother shrieked "What are you doing?" He just kept on grinnin' and said "Mmmmmmm good ain't it?" We all just howled.

Love is not looking in each other's eyes, but looking together in the same direction - Antoine De Saint-Exupery
Old 05-03-2004, 07:00 PM
<----Snappin' Pussy

LOL....love all these

*~Sharni~*

If you go hunting tigers....be prepared when ya catch one!
Old 05-03-2004, 08:15 PM
Just me.

Me, too, Sharni. These are terrific.
Old 05-03-2004, 08:36 PM
Multi-Sexual

-grins- Kids do the darndest things.

Just now, she was trying to open a deck of cards, and I told her that those weren't for her, and to bring them to me. She stood up, smiled brightly, said "Ok", and took off running to her bedroom.

Lil snot.
Old 05-03-2004, 09:27 PM

My husband likes his soda warm and flat. (yuck) Anyway he lets my daughter shake it up for him. Today he came home and handed her his soda and she took it. He said, "Shake it baby". And she did exactly that, she started shaking her butt like she was dancing!

Her new word for today is "Stick" only she can't quite get it so she says "Dick". She got on the phone with my dad this morning and said "Hello Papa, see dick?" I had to grab the phone and explain. My dad thought it was pretty funny though. He was just glad she's talking more.
Old 05-03-2004, 09:41 PM
Multi-Sexual

-giggles- Awww, cute stuff. When my 8 year old was about 18 months, my husband and his friend taught her to push her palms towards the air to "raise the roof".
Old 05-03-2004, 09:49 PM

My daughter is having a hard time with her words. She was a little afraid to eat her hot dog today for the first time in a year and when i asked her if it was a good hot dog or not she looked at it and then at me and asked, "Dog? Ruff Ruff?" And I then realised she couldn't understand why she was eating a dog.
Old 05-03-2004, 09:51 PM
Multi-Sexual

-chuckles- Yeah, they can take things rather literal that we take so forgranted.
Old 05-04-2004, 07:20 AM
Banned

I am stealing her Pringle lick! Great idea!

*raising the roof*
Old 05-04-2004, 08:27 AM

Send a message via AIM to Irish Send a message via Yahoo to Irish
Talking

TinTennessee---Your son is a "Gorp"!FYI,that is the name,for someone,that farts in the barhtub & bites the bubbles!I know that you didn't ask,but now you have learned a new word. Irish
Old 05-04-2004, 11:05 AM
pixie of the wood

Send a message via Yahoo to wyndhy
i just went up to check on my daughter (it was very quiet and those of us with kids know that can only mean trouble). she had undressed every single doll in her collection. when i asked her why, she said in a loud voice "EVERYONE MUST BE NAKED!", like she was the clothes nazi. lol

The forest would be very quiet if no other birds sang than those who sing the best * Henry van Dyke

some fairly sordid tales, rambles, and anecdotes
Hypothetically Speaking * Something More * Cammy Interrupted * An Experimental Vacation * Masked * so..damn..hot * Thank You * My toy, his idea * no.19 Maple Lane * I Have A Surprise For You * Yesterday * In a Quiet Kitchen * help me decide * untitled prose * more untitled prose