User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-22-2005, 02:01 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
Pleasure Delayer

Some one once accused me of being that^^^^

I some times go long periods of time without masturbating because usually I cum way too quickly. What can I say? I know how to please me

But there are some days where I steal light touches, gentle flicks of my clit through out the day. And then I finally give in and let myself cum, hips thrusting and ginding as I slide my fingers or a toy in and out fast, deep, and hard...... muscles contracting, tightening until the spasming finally begins. It's the kind of orgasm where you lie there after because you are not sure your legs will hold you up.

Are you a pleasure delayer?

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 04-22-2005, 02:09 PM
Not there yet.....

Yes I definately am......... i tease her to the point several times , then after an hour or more I give to her in whatever way she wants............

well maybe not what you meant Lil, but works for me!

Afternoon Delight

Delightful Rendezvous!

Is the love I gave her in the past, gonna be enough to last, if tomorrow never comes........
Old 04-22-2005, 03:15 PM
pixie of the wood

Send a message via Yahoo to wyndhy
mmmmmmmm....i've be known, on occasion.

The forest would be very quiet if no other birds sang than those who sing the best * Henry van Dyke

some fairly sordid tales, rambles, and anecdotes
Hypothetically Speaking * Something More * Cammy Interrupted * An Experimental Vacation * Masked * so..damn..hot * Thank You * My toy, his idea * no.19 Maple Lane * I Have A Surprise For You * Yesterday * In a Quiet Kitchen * help me decide * untitled prose * more untitled prose
Old 04-22-2005, 03:35 PM
~*~play with me~*~

i do it to myself all the time.. and when i finally orgasm, i go crazy and dizzy and dont move for a good 10min
Old 04-22-2005, 03:42 PM
Ethical Epicurean

Send a message via AIM to lakritze Send a message via Yahoo to lakritze
Of course. My motto is: A pleasure delayed is a more intense gratified pleasure. I don't know what the practice of delaying gratification is called,but I call it priming the pump.
Old 04-22-2005, 04:04 PM
gurly gurl

mmm i love it!
Old 04-22-2005, 04:20 PM
Loungin' Around

Occasionally...but mostly I just *don't* touch myself and let myself get more and more worked up.

I think men talk to women so they can sleep with them and women sleep with men so they can talk to them. ~ Jay McInerney

Old 04-24-2005, 10:09 PM

Send a message via MSN to Plumbcrazy Send a message via Yahoo to Plumbcrazy
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilith
Some one once accused me of being that^^^^

I some times go long periods of time without masturbating because usually I cum way too quickly. What can I say? I know how to please me

But there are some days where I steal light touches, gentle flicks of my clit through out the day. And then I finally give in and let myself cum, hips thrusting and ginding as I slide my fingers or a toy in and out fast, deep, and hard...... muscles contracting, tightening until the spasming finally begins. It's the kind of orgasm where you lie there after because you are not sure your legs will hold you up.

Are you a pleasure delayer?
I am the same way Lilith, I will tease myself, rub my cock through my pants, or out of my pants bringing myself close time after time (been known to do it for hours) sometimes I don't even let myself cum I just go to bed.
Old 04-28-2005, 03:48 PM
is not this trim anymore!

Well, after making the mistake of reading that when I can't do anything about it...I'm afraid I am a pleasure delayer. Today.

Actually, I find that I do that quite often. Usually in the morning, when I wake up feeling all warm and cozy. My cock is thick and soft, but springs right to attention when I touch it just the right way. I'll pull the covers back and stroke it slowly, lovingly, from the base all the way up to the head. Running my thumb across the spongey top while my finger rubs the underside of the crown, pinching slightly. I know if I continue...I'll cum. But I can't. I want to, but I want to wait. If I cum, it's over. The pleasure of the teasing is done. It's like someone says...sometimes it's the journey, not just the destination.

And when I finally let myself go...wow!

For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.

Complete surrender should not just come at moments in which one faces overwhelming odds, but in the calm when it seems one is personally in complete control of one's life.
Old 04-29-2005, 05:20 PM
<----Snappin' Pussy

Yep i am

*~Sharni~*

If you go hunting tigers....be prepared when ya catch one!
Old 08-11-2010, 07:01 AM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
I've been thinking a lot about self restraint and delaying pleasure lately. It seems as if I have a love/hate relationship with that sweet ache.

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 08-11-2010, 07:31 AM
Deranged Giants Fan

that ache..

Lilith, that ache and all the build up can be as pleasurable as the eventual orgasm. I am pleasure delayer as well. The more often I bring my self right to edge and stop the more powerful the orgasm for me. I occasional do this to myself for prolonged periods of time; hours in fact. When I do this my balls feel full and ache so good. Then when I allow myself release the quantity of cum is much larger it shoots so much farther then a normal orgasm. I can easily give my self a facile this way.
Like you there days when I teasingly rub my cock through my slacks in the office during the day to stay on edge. Wearing one of my G strings in the office really keeps me on edge too. The silky material caressing my freshly shaven package, the string between my cheeks ticking my anus and the naughtiness of it drives me wild. At the end of the day that ach is intense..
Better then this of course is to have some sexy woman tease and deny me. Tie me down and put me through my paces until I am begging to be allowed to cum and I am in heaven..
Old 08-11-2010, 06:04 PM
Manwhore

I generally find I am too greedy to delay and only do so when forced.

Just sayin'.

Clever? Nah, I ran out of that years ago. But if you find this, let me know, k?
"The road goes ever on..." ~ Tolkien

In memory of my friend skip...
Go then, there are other worlds than these
Old 08-12-2010, 10:54 AM
Thkluvin biker

Send a message via MSN to fireman20 Send a message via Yahoo to fireman20
Sometimes I am & sometimes I am not....
Old 10-03-2010, 08:55 PM
garry

pleasure

hi l start off thinking along theses lines of delaying it but
it gets the better of me and l cum and very much enjoy it