Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Old 09-03-2002, 05:50 PM
Passion & Power

Send a message via MSN to Glyndwr Send a message via Yahoo to Glyndwr
The Teacher's Tale

"Hi I'm Dave, and I'm going to be your Math teacher for the next year"
I always started with the same introduction and then did the rounds of the class making everyone give their name and a little about themselves. This gave me the chance to look at all my students, see who showed confidence, who looked like they wanted to be there and who was just there to make up the numbers. The introductions buzzed around the class, it seemed like a standard mix of youngsters (who would rather be anywhere else), oldies (who wanted to learn anything - knowledgeaholics), and the core (those who wanted to learn Math). I then went on to explain the course syllabus and timetable and what I expected of all my students.

After a few weeks of lessons I had begun to get to know the individuals in the class, the clever, the motivated and the lazy. But there were always suprises…
I had noticed that Eve, an attractive thirtysomething with dark red hair and fantastic breasts, had appeared a little pre-occupied over the past 2 lessons. I realise that calculus is never going to be 100% captivating but I expect some attention to be paid in class. After the bell had gone for end of class I called Eve over as the students filed out. As she moved towards my desk, a sheaf of papers clutched to her breasts, I noticed she had a very graceful, seductive almost feline walk which was enhanced by the light glinting off her jewelled nose stud. As she stopped in front of me I rose and walked round the front of the desk.
"Eve, I've noticed that your attention in class hasn't been all it should be. Are you finding the work to hard?"
At this question she flushed slightly, the pink in her cheeks noticeable through her tan.
"Uuuh no…I…it's fine"
She was flustered and shifted uneasily on her feet, as she did the papers she was holding slipped from her grasp and fell to the floor. We both stooped to gather them up, as I helped her I noticed mixed in with math work were pictures. I picked up 2, they were of a half naked man, one black and white the other in colour.
"Your husband?" I asked. Eve had now gone an even deeper shade of crimson.
"No, they are a friend, for a ….. an art project. Oh shit, can I have them back?"
I stood up and held them out to her.
"This project isn't your distraction is it?
"No" she replied, almost too indignantly "everything is fine. Will that be all?"
I nodded and she left the classroom, her ass swaying in a way that etched itself into my mind.

For the next few weeks the class ran as normal, however I found myself becoming increasingly turned on by Eve's presence. When I walked around the group answering questions on work I had set, I found myself trying to look down her shirt, trying to let my eyes follow into her cleavage. I always made sure at the end of the class I was behind her so I could watch her walk to the door. Once I started to get an erection as I leaned over her shoulder explaining the question on integration. Then one day, amidst loud groans, I announced that there would be a test the following lesson that would be on everything we had covered so far and would count toward the final grade.

The day of the test arrived and sitting in silence the class worked through the paper. When they had finished each student filed up to my desk, gave me their paper and left. One of the last to finish was Eve, she picked her way through the chairs in class and smiled nervously at me as she handed over the paper and said "Be gentle with me". That evening I was sat at home marking the papers, as I had expected there was a broad range of grades. Eve was a borderline pass, which didn't reflect any of her other coursework.

The following day as I leaving me class at the end of the day I noticed Eve wandering up the corridor in front of me. I called out to her, she stopped and came back towards me. As she approached I couldn't stop myself noticing everything about her, her hair tied back in a leopard print band, the small wrinkles in her top as her breasts strained against the fabric, her hips swinging with an effortless ease, her perfume as she got closer.
"Yes Dave, what is it?" Her voice brought me back to reality.
"Hi, can I have a quick word in my classroom?" I pointed to the open door and followed her inside. As she turned to face me I close the door.
"Eve, I'd like to talk to you about your test result, it's not up to standard I'm afraid"
She looked upset but all she said was "Oh"
"I know you are capable of better" I started but Eve interrupted "I need to pass"
I heard the words but my mind was on other things, unintentionally I had been closing the gap between us, now we were close and she was backed up against my desk. I looked her directly in the eye and growled "I'm going to fuck you or fail you, take you pick"
Before she had time to answer I pressed my lips to her mouth in a crushing kiss, I could feel her hands come up to my chest trying to push me away. I used the weight of my body to resist her as I moved my tongue into her mouth, pushing past her teeth and flickering against her tongue. Her mouth opened and I felt her tongue press against mine and then run along the inside of my upper lip. There was no pressure from her hands as I squeezed against her, my chest tight against the breasts I had fantasized over, my denim clad leg pushing it's way between her thighs. I quickly turned and twisted the key in the classroom door lock, turning back to her I used one hand to sweep across the surface of my desk, sending papers and books tumbling to the floor. Placing my arms around her waist I lifted her up onto the desk, I nudged her legs apart and moved to stand between them. My hands busied themselves undoing the fasteners on her shirt as we kissed again. She tipped her head back offering me her neck and throat to kiss, I accepted the offer alternating the kisses with licks and gentle nibbles. My fingers had dispensed with the last fastener on her shirt and I slid it back over her shoulders and down her arms, there before my hungry mouth was her soft skin, I wasted no time in trailing my tongue across her shoulders and chest. Her nipples were poking through the sheer lacy fabric of her bra, I took one of them between my teeth and nipped at it as my fingers undid the clasp behind her back, Eve moaned as my teeth grazed her sensitive pink peak. I stopped tantalizing her long enough to add her bra to the shirt on the floor and then tugged once again on her firmly erect nipple. Eve's hands were scrabbling against the front of my Levi's trying to undo the belt, she succeeded then ripped the fly open, the copper buttons yielding easily. Reaching inside she found my cock, semi-erect laying against the top of my thigh, her fingers squirmed against it curling around the shaft and massaging the stiffening flesh.

I believe your most attractive features are your heart and soul

Old 09-03-2002, 05:51 PM
Passion & Power

I leaned forward against her pulling at the hem of her skirt forcing it up her legs, the material straining over her smooth thighs as I slid it up, she lifted her ass momentarily off the desk allowing me to glide the material up to her waist. I glanced down at the lacy panties she had on and pushed the gusset to one side with a finger. She was already dripping wet as I slipped a finger along the length of her pussy folds, inside my jeans her hand was working fast, rubbing the full length of my cock bringing it to full erection, she started thrusting her hips against my hand, grinding against it trying to push her pussy onto an exploring finger.

"For God's sake fuck me…fuck me" she groaned into my ear. I shook my hips aiding her urgent wrestling with my Levi's until they had fallen past my knees. Her grip on my cock tightened as it became free of the denim and she tugged it towards her swollen pussy. I felt the tight stretch of her panties dragging along the side of my shaft as she guided me into her tunnel. Once I had breached the entrance I slid easily inside the well lubricated hole. Her hands slid up under my shirt her scarlet nails raking at my back, clawing at me as I lunged deeper into her cunt. I started to fuck her with long slow strokes, pulling her ass across the wooden desktop into me with each thrust, feeling my balls bounce against the bottom of her buttocks at the culmination of each deep plunge. She was letting out deep grunts, like a tennis player, each time I rammed into her. My mouth moved across her shoulders and neck kissing and biting in turn, each bite caused her to wriggle further onto my cock like they were electric. Eve was grinding her pelvis against me so hard it was difficult to maintain a steady rhythm, I leaned forward and pushed her onto her back on the desk. As I did she lifted her hips, bucking them madly.
"I'm so close…don't stop" she gasped in between ragged breaths. I had no intention of stopping yet and hooked my arms under her knees bringing her legs up almost onto my shoulders. By now I was leaning heavily on my arms rocking and thrusting far into her pussy, the lacy panties still in place but covered now with her slippery juices. I dropped my face to concentrate on the full breasts that were swaying with the force of our sexual activity, each nipple in turn was sucked into my mouth and swirled against a vigorous tongue. It was while I had one of her tits between my teeth that she climaxed. Eve came with a loud explosion of expletives, arching her back and digging her nails into my bare ass, pulling me hard against her clit and deep into her pussy. There were three or four spasms that raced through her body before she relaxed back down to the desktop, her large green eyes sparkled with a fire of passion and lust.
"Again…make me come again…I so need to come again" Eve's words flowed into my head as I increased my pace. The sound of her cries and the intensity of Eve's orgasm had sent the hairs on the back of my neck rigid and I could feel my own release building. She lifted her legs higher giving me full access to her juice drenched cave, the impetus of my forceful lunges unhindered as my cock battered at her furthermost internal walls. This time it was my turn to call out as the first powerful shudder hit me in the small of my back, I could feel my cock jerking inside her like a salmon in a net as the hot cum gushed into her. The muscles in each buttock contracted as my hips thrust as far forward as I could get.
"Yes…oh yes…uuuhhhhhh" was all I managed to groan before Eve started her second climax. The fervor was greater the second time around and her vocal outburst longer, dirtier and almost animal like in it's intensity. The crescendo of our fucking finished with us grasping onto each other biting and scratching as two sets of hips ground against each other milking the last drops of cum from my slippery member.
I could see Eve struggling for breath and trying to speak.
"Did I pass?"
For a moment I didn't understand what she was saying, then the penny dropped…the test. I grinned down at her,
"Oh yes you passed with flying colours. However I can see you having problems with a few areas of this course. Maybe we need to arrange some private tuition"

feedback

Last edited by fzzy : 09-17-2005 at 12:41 AM.
Old 09-03-2002, 07:18 PM
the Lusty Wench

Makes me wish I was a redhead :D :D - Breathtaking story!!! x's jjjjbo
Old 09-03-2002, 07:23 PM
Pixies Den Mother

Send a message via ICQ to Sugarsprinkles Send a message via MSN to Sugarsprinkles Send a message via Yahoo to Sugarsprinkles
I've always been mathmatically challenged...........is there any room in the class for another student who desperately needs to pass the course???:D ;) I'll do "anything" to pass........ANYTHING!!!

WOW!! That was some hot story, Glyndwr!! As always, truly exciting and extremely well written! Thanks!!
Dream Date
Just Desserts
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 1
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 2
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 3
RAVISHED!!
My Birthday - A Fantasy
Old 09-04-2002, 01:09 AM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
~:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p~

Told you I suck at math;)

*flustered*

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 09-04-2002, 01:51 AM
Horny Devil

Send a message via ICQ to legend
great story Glyndwr!.....as always :p

The sun is gone, but I have a light - Kurt Cobain

~I love Nikki~
Old 09-04-2002, 05:59 PM
Passion & Power

jjjjbo, Sugarsprinkles & Legend - thanks, glad you enjoyed it

Lilith - Just suck ;)

Old 09-05-2002, 01:21 PM
Princess Domeeveryway

Send a message via Yahoo to vampeyes
Excellent story as always Glyndwr..... breathtaking....

Sucks, Fucks & Kisses
Old 09-05-2002, 05:34 PM
Passion & Power

vampeyes - always good to hear from you, thanks

Old 09-05-2002, 06:31 PM
Registered Dork

Ssssssssssssssssssssss !!!!

DANG!
That was HOT!

As always, I enjoyed your story Glyndwr.
Old 09-05-2002, 06:54 PM
Passion & Power

Hi Rg

I haven't seen you in a while, I hope all is well and glad you enjoyed the story :)

Old 09-07-2002, 05:19 AM
Seductress

OMGGGGG.......H.O.T.

"In love there are no rules".......Bono
Old 09-08-2002, 03:41 AM
õ¿õ

Great story, Glyndwr! Ermmm... I need some help with those maths question too... could you help me with it??? ;)
Old 09-08-2002, 05:36 PM
Passion & Power

Nikki - praise indeed from someone who personfies H.O.T.

sweetcOrn - I will help you anyway I can ;) However, I'm thinking I may have to initiate a self help group ~smiles~

Old 09-08-2002, 06:13 PM
Pixies Den Mother

Send a message via ICQ to Sugarsprinkles Send a message via MSN to Sugarsprinkles Send a message via Yahoo to Sugarsprinkles
Quote:
Originally posted by Glyndwr
However, I'm thinking I may have to initiate a self help group ~smiles~

Oh no more self-help, please!! Self-help just doesn't help after a while. :(
I think some one on one tutoring would be much more helpful.....:D;)
Dream Date
Just Desserts
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 1
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 2
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 3
RAVISHED!!
My Birthday - A Fantasy