Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-14-2006, 10:16 PM
gurly gurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by osuche
I think my wildest was while I was living in Brussels. I started the night off playing strip pool in a bar and ended up loosing averything but my panties (thank god). Later that night, after I helped close up the bar with the bartender, we went to his friend's bar to hang out. I ended up taking them *both* home to my flat for a little MMF action. The *best* part was that they liked working as a team, and weren't shy with one another.

Oh wow........ you're my hero! Oh how I'd love that to be *my* story!
Old 05-16-2006, 10:06 PM
Boxrbriefs

Send a message via Yahoo to acepen
Strip poker

It started out as a friendly game of strip poker. For about an h our we kept playing for clothes then people started to be fully nude and drinks were flowing. Then like a wild dream someone sugested we try something different. Everyone write down 3 things they like to try and 3 things they like to see. The winning person would pick a one of these ramdomly from a bowl. They would have to perform this infront of everyone with the losing person from the opposite sex. We went through the bowl 3 times that night.
Old 05-22-2006, 07:43 AM
arOusal art!st!

Send a message via AIM to Salacious Send a message via Yahoo to Salacious
details sir acepen, details! What did you see, what did you try!

I need more adventurous friends!

Variety is the soul of pleasure. ~ Aphra Behn

Old 05-22-2006, 12:53 PM
Turn it up!

Send a message via AIM to scotzoidman Send a message via Yahoo to scotzoidman
This is the reason I haven't had much to contribute: The wildest situation I ever remember was my then gf/future wife, her best friend, & myself playing strip poker in my bedroom...the game ended with her friend & me naked, & gf still mostly clothed...a few awkward moments later, the friend got up, put her clothes back on, & sat below the foot of the bed pouting while my gf attacked me...anybody else would have the story of their 1st 3some to tell after that, but Noooooooooooooooooo....

If the theory does not conform to the facts, then the facts must be discarded.

No good deed ever goes unpunished

Never argue with an idiot. He'll drag you down to his level, & beat you with experience.
Old 11-18-2009, 02:06 PM

Cool At a dance club

I started dancing with this hot young woman before the dance floor was really crowded. As it got more crowded we got closer and she started groping me, then unzipping me right in the middle of the dance floor. After she jacked me off for a bit I pushed gently on her shoulders and she went for it. Getting a blow job in the middle of a dance floor with a hundred or so people around with some great music was intense. One of my best friends was there and saw the whole thing. Funny thing was in walked some good female friends that we both really wanted and one of them saw my buddy, then saw me and was about to walk over and talk to me when she paused, looked at my friend and said "Uh, is he really getting what I think he's getting?!?"