Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Exhibitionism/Voyeur Stories
User Name
Password

Old 05-19-2003, 03:40 PM
Bo 2

weight loss program

I finally decided to get up early and get in a morning walk before work so I could at least attempt to loose some of the weight I had put on. I had decided this many times before, but easily quit after a few days, so instead of doing my usual few trips around the block and ducking back inside, I decided to walk ½ hour away from my house so I, at least, had to walk back. It was nice to see different houses than I usually did and I walked on looking in where there were lights on and just trying to entertain my brain so I wouldn’t turn around and quit early.

I had wandered down a dead end street and glancing at my watch I decided that the house on the end would be half way. I stopped in front of the end house and as I stretched out the backs of my legs, the porch light came on and out bounced a fine looking lady in a short housecoat. As she bent down to get the newspaper, the robe came open and I could see a lot of finely shaped leg but it was too dark to see more. She bounced back in to the house and I could see lights go on and off as she made her way through the house, but only got glimpses of her. I walked back home and was sore the rest of the day from the exercise.

The next morning it was hard to get up and start moving, but the thought that I might catch the lady getting her newspaper again carried me out the door and on my walk. I walked faster than I had the day before and as I approached the house I saw no lights on but thought I saw the upstairs curtain opening up. I again stretched out my legs in front of the house but no lady emerged to fetch the newspaper. I was sure I could see movement in the upstairs room where I thought the curtain had opened and wondered if she was waiting for me to leave. I was disappointed, but as I turned to leave the upstairs light came on and there stood the woman naked, wrapping her hair up in a towel. She lingered in front of the window and turned posing her charms on display in the well lit room. I decided to stretch some more and yes, on came the front light and out she bounced in the same short housecoat. She bent over from the hip this time and I could see all of her bare ass and pussy from the rear as she fumbled for the newspaper and quickly bounced back in to the house. I stretched some more waiting for the upstairs light to come back on, but it did not. I was sure I saw her standing in the dark upstairs window though. Could this be a purposeful show? I don’t know why I questioned her purposefulness, my wife being a shameless exhibitionist as well.

This routine went on for months, and every morning I saw all or part of her naked. The approach was always the same. As I would walk up the lights were off and sooner or later one or the other curtains would open and on would come a light exposing this fine naked woman for me to admire. I was now sure that the show was just for me and tested my theory by coming 20 minutes early or 20 minutes late, but it was always the same. She would wait for me, open a curtain and turn on a light. I would always go home ready to wake up my wife and fill her with the benefits of my arousal.

One day I noticed that some workmen had cut a doorway in the hedge next to her house, opening the patio to the front lawn. A few days later the usual light didn’t come on in the house, but on the patio and there she was naked as can be, well lit to me but concealed from the neighbors. I stood and watched her pretend to read a book naked on the lounge chair, not 20 feet from her. She stared at the book as if I wasn’t there and opened her legs and occasionally let her hand fall to her pussy brushing it so innocently. She pinched a nipple and put her finger on her clit but then bolted up and ran, seemingly embarrassed, into the house.

The next morning I waited and waited but no light. The day after that, I waited again but heard sobbing coming from the patio. I walked thru the opening and asked if I could help. As she sobbed, she said, “ I’m a pervert. I’m sorry for putting you through this. I’m so lonely and horny. I’m so embarrassed.” I could see only by a dim reflection from the hall light that she was naked and crying and cold. I put my windbreaker over her shoulders and said, “ Now, now, all of this is natural. I love looking at you and if we both know what’s going on and want it then you are not a pervert I am not a peeping tom. We are playing a sex game together as normal natural adults. You are my reason for getting up in the morning and without you I would not have kept walking every morning and lost weight and got in to shape. You are constantly in my mind and in bed with my wife and I when we have sex.”

She stopped crying and thanked me. We introduced ourselves. Her name is Vickie and I am Bo. I turned to kiss her but hesitated, deciding to not break my marriage vows. As some of the readers know, my wife is quite an exhibitionist and with me now having my own private show, it’s Ok in our relationship. I decided not to mess with that. Vickie understood and opened her legs wide and masturbated for me. She gave me a peck on the cheek and patted me on the butt and asked “will you see me tomorrow?” “Wouldn’t miss it,” I said, as I ran home with my dick as hard as a rock. Boy, do my wife and I enjoy our morning sex now. Vickie now leaves her patio light off and stays in her den with all the lights on which allows me to sit on the patio and watch her strip, dance naked and masturbate for me, with me occasionally leaving my cum on her patio when I know I won’t be able to wake the wife when I get home. The other day Vickie invited me in when she noticed me jerking off and watched me intently as she fucked herself to a screaming orgasm with a vibrating dildo. I’m not sure how much longer I can keep my vows to my wife. Perhaps she’d like to go running with me some morning.