Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-19-2002, 03:28 PM

public sex

This is my first thread so here goes

Have you ever had sex in a public place or next to someone without them knowing

Back many years ago when still in high school I took my favorite nympho on a canoe trip. My parents pick us up in a k5 blazer. We folded the seats down and slide the canoe in.I sat with my back to my parents no more than 2 inches away and she unzips me and proceeds to give me one of the most powerfull bj's I ever had .Man was it difficult not to moan ,cause if I did my parents would have turned thier head and would have seen everything.

so yes head is sex !

Old 11-19-2002, 03:53 PM

Yes.

And public sex is great! the danger of getting caught certainly makes an orgasm much more intense.

Especially if there are people close by and you are trying to be as secretive as possible.
Old 11-19-2002, 04:07 PM

lindyP

If yes PLEASE share

DETAILS DETAILS
Old 11-19-2002, 09:43 PM

Once I did it with this hottie gf standing up against the car door in her drive way. Only 20 feet from the street and 10 from her front door.

She was a lot of fun and we did it lots of times in the car. Once on the main avenue in a rainstorm. Another time on the beach about 150 yards from where our friends were waterskiing. Just pushed aside the bikini bottom and pushed down my suit and there on the edge of the river. Great stuff. She was one hot lady.

Many years before in San Francisco Lizzie and I did it on the beach down aways from the Cliff House. It was at night and foggy. We got sand in all the right places. Another time we did it on a rock out north of Sutro Baths. She had her period so she had to use my handkerchief after. Now I know why may grandfather always said a gentleman should carry a handkerchief.

Well and then with my wife about 3O feet out in the water on a Caribbean island it was about 2.5 feet deep. Just pushed aside the bottom of her suit, people walking by and all she just hung on for the ride. That was one good time, too.

Well what of the rest.
Old 11-19-2002, 09:55 PM

I have tried but the wife is not in to it, so I just have to work things out myself
Old 11-20-2002, 04:52 AM
I do naked cartwheels.

I've never had sex, but I've masturbated in public a lot. Usually at night time, very early in the morning. It's such a thrill!
One time I was masturbating in a park at about 2am, for about 20 minutes, and after I was done I realise there was a lady who had come out of a house and was getting into her car, and I don't know how long she had been standing there watching! But, I'm sure she saw a lot!!

CasperTG

My Photos:
https://imgur.com/a/80hiRdm
Old 11-20-2002, 09:49 AM

I have done the beach thing also. Same g/f at a company picnic. We wadded out in 3 feet of water and went at it. Had some kids playing chicken bump into us at one piont so we took it to the car and I licked the sand out of her.

She was really into public sex. It was a big thrill for her cause she had got busted when she was 15 with an 19 year old right before we hooked up.We did it several times in the same spot in the park where she was busted. She also loved to give me head any time we were driving and like me to pull up next to truckersso they could get a peek.
Old 11-23-2002, 05:32 AM

Yes! last weekend I was so horny I told my ftf that I wouldn't touch him. I just coouldn't resist I had 2 have the cock. So I just gave him a bj and didn't care who saw n' all.

I like doing it in public places sometimes. (I've been caught in the elevator when my x was going down on me and some teens walked in)OOPS!!
Old 11-23-2002, 01:01 PM

Good for you sexXxyasiarican...

Keep it up...
Old 11-24-2002, 01:28 PM

I love having sex in public too...it's so exciting. One time, I had sex with my bf in the fitting room. I was trying out this short tight dress and asked him to came in and take a look. I must looked really hot coz he came in and just pinned me to the wall and kissed me and fucked me in that dress. Another time we went to a club with friends. The place was so crowded, we got a round table in the corner of the club but we don't have enough seat, so I sat on my bf lap. As we getting more drunk, my bf started to stroking my leg under the table with his hand, then he worked his way up under my short skirt and played with my pussy until my panty was soaking wet. Then, he took my panty off as I kept talking to my friends which I can say that noone knew what was my bf was doing to me. And before I knew it, he was somehow manage to take his penis out of his pant and slipped it in my wet pussy. I was bouncing up and down on his lap acting like I was dancing with the loud music of the club until we came together.
Old 11-24-2002, 02:23 PM
Creampie Babe

Thumbs up Re: public sex

Quote:
Originally posted by 69 HER
This is my first thread so here goes

Have you ever had sex in a public place or next to someone without them knowing

Yes. One of life's greatest pleasures.

Some of my favorite places are beaches, parks, in the woods, large vehicles.

I LOVE public nature settings best!
Old 12-11-2002, 11:08 AM
I love em'

with my ex girlfriend many times.... outside in the street against my car, in the parking lot where I worked in my truck... cars passing the whole time...

with my current g/f we haven't head sex in publis but we always masterbate each other in public the store.... i've gotten her off wth her siser sitting not five feet from us....
Old 12-11-2002, 01:51 PM

Send a message via ICQ to Sweet Thing
I have had sex on the beach several times with complete strangers...right on the shore too, not in the water...It got me really hot to look around and see other guys watching me. There is a nude beach near me and when I was younger, I used to get off by going and teasing the guys...sometimes they got lucky. Of course, now I realize just how stupid and dangerous it was but it was lots of fun. Hubby and I had sex on the each one night too...quite a few people were on the beach that night. Then, of course, there were all the times in parked cars.
Old 12-11-2002, 06:43 PM
Devilishly kinky member

Send a message via Yahoo to Devillishgirl
Sex in public.......mmmm one of my faves...sex, oral sex, mutual masturbation or just plain masturbation...I just love the thrill of possibly getting caught
Old 12-11-2002, 07:44 PM
MMM, do it to me again.

wow, i was sitting here reading these thinking i've never had public sex, but as i thought more about it, i guess i have. when i was 15, i was going with a guy, and he would put his jacket across the top of my desk and put his arms there and play with my boobs. once we were at school on a saturday working on the yearbook, and we went out in the stairwell and he was sucking my tits and one of the other yearbook members came out and caught us. we were sooo embarrased. we also used to go around to a particular part of the school (on the outside) where no one ever went to make out. we never went all the way. he was just into my boobs.

i gave my hubby a blowjob once in the car....well, he wasn't my husband then.

an old boyfriend and i used to fuck in his car when we couldn't do it anywhere else. we parked on a road one night only to have a car come driving up while we were at it. turns out it was someone's private driveway.

never done it outside other than inside a car. although i really really want to!!!