Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Masturbation Stories
User Name
Password

Old 05-29-2002, 01:41 AM

In the shower...

Hi all... I've been thinking about posting one of my stories tonight, but seem to have a common problem. I'm afraid no one will like it. So... I got up the courage to post something that actually happened to go through my head while in the shower tonight. Please tell me if you like, and if you'd like me to post more.

Tonight as I turned the water on to take my shower, I wondered if anyone has a routine like I do for almost every shower I take. So I thought I would share mine with you and see what you thought.

Turning the water on I like it extremely hot, I turn both knobs hot and cold almost as far as they will go. Water pressure is not bad but not the greatest at my house. Letting the water warm up I turn to the mirror and start to undress. I pull my T-shirt off, feeling and watching my nipples harden from the mixed temperature in the bathroom. I cup my breasts, loving how soft they feel, teasing my nipples giving me a slight tightening in my stomach. Watching myself in the mirror I turn around and slide my purple boxers and panties off, looking my ass and back over. I stretch and raise my arms over my head, thinking of how I should like to pose in front of the camera for the viewers of pixies next, and with a smile and a giggle to myself I climb into the shower.
I step into the HOT stream of water facing away from it, running my hands over my hair loving the feel of the hot water running down my body. Feeling incredibly sensual I stand there for a moment just letting the water fall around me before turning to face the water. The stream from the showerhead hits my nipples, sending delicious tingling sensations through me. I grab the shampoo and lather up my long hair. Piling it on top my head as best I can and grab the razor. Shaving under my arms before rinsing my hair. Of course, being an advocate for following directions I must lather, rinse, and repeat, soaping up my hair yet again. This time taking more time to work it into my scalp, lightly scratching. Still facing the water, I pick up the razor and bring my right foot up in front of me so it is parallel to my shoulder against the wall. Shaving my leg from ankle to hip running my opposite hand over the newly shaved portion. I half close my eyes from the sensation I have of feeling my smooth leg, and the teasing of water against my now open slit. Switching legs allows for a bit more teasing before washing the shampoo from my hair again. This time, grabbing the conditioner I lather up my hair once more, running my fingers through it to make sure I have conditioner everywhere. I pick up the razor once again and sit down on the side of the tub with the showerhead down beside me. I spread my legs as far as I can and begin to shave my pussy. Shaving up top first, leaving just a little triangle of hair pointing towards my slit. I grab the shaving cream and squirt some into my hand taking both hands and rubbing it on my mound, in between my lips and legs. I love the way it starts to tingle and sting on my clit. Just enough to let me constantly be reminded it’s there, but not enough to hurt. I shave all around my lips inside and out, making sure to get every single hair, making me completely smooth as I run my hand over it. Taking the showerhead and washing the shaving cream away makes my clit feel cooler and hotter all at the same time. I can feel it begin to throb at the touch of water so close and directly on my clit. Leaving the showerhead down I stand up and grab my dark blue loofah and shower gel. Pouring some on top I always start at my chin and neck. Lathering up my arms, hands, underarms. I begin working my way from my shoulders down to my breasts. Rubbing the loofah all around my breasts but not letting it touch my nipples…yet. Down over my stomach and lower back, down my thighs, knees, calves, toes. Loving the feel and the look of the swirls the soap makes over my body. Coming back up I place one foot on the side of the tub, reaching back I run the loofah over my ass and against my tight hole. Loving the way it feels, my clit begin to throb as it passes over it, letting it linger just a bit longer before running it around front. Up my swollen slit, it makes contact with my clit, the roughness sending chills through me and causing me to moan. Trailing it up my stomach to my now hard nipples, rubbing it around one while pinching the other between my soapy fingers. Before long I can’t stand it any longer and rinsing out the loofah I grab the showerhead. Switching the stream to slow pulse, I begin to rinse the soap from my body. Starting at my left hand, up my arm to my shoulders chin and neck, letting the water pulse over me, down the other arm and back up. Stopping at my nipples. The water torturing them as it beats against them. Like rough fingers pinching and turning them. I move the showerhead over my stomach and down to my tush, bending over and letting it pulse against my tight bud rinsing the soap away and giving me wonderful sensations, getting me even hotter. Bringing it around to my front, I spread my legs, straddling the tub, leaning back against the wall and let it pulse between my legs. Moving it up and down across my clit, spreading my lips open with the other hand. I tease myself, getting closer and closer to orgasm before moving the stream of water away, returning it up to my nipples. Letting myself feel the pleasure for just a bit longer, wanting the orgasm to be even more intense. Not being able to stand it any longer I turn the pulse up a notch and return it to my aching clit, spreading my lips I arch my back thrusting my slit towards the water, moaning loudly loving the feel of the water. Envisioning a pair of lips and a tongue on my clit, fingers buried inside of me, my hips rock into orgasm My toes and legs going numb almost causing me to slump against the wall, thank goodness for the walls of the tub, feeling the water pulse against my clit I start to cum again, loving the sensation. After a few more orgasms completely spent I stand up slowly, returning the showerhead to where it belongs and turn the spray back to normal, turning around and rinsing the conditioner from my now silky hair. Loving the feel over the water running over my back and ass. Turning the water off I squeeze the excess water from my hair, before pulling the curtain back to grab my towel. Patting my self dry I start with my face, and chest and work my way down to my feet, wrapping the towel around me and walking to my room to stand in front of the fan and let myself cool off while I air dry the rest. Rubbing lotion on my legs and still drenched pussy lips I think to myself, Damn, I love showers.
Old 05-29-2002, 01:55 AM
The Hopeless Romantic

Send a message via AIM to Radies Send a message via Yahoo to Radies
Wow, that's an excellent story Vixen. I would so love to be the lips and tounge you speak of....:-)
Old 05-29-2002, 01:57 AM
Vampyre/ Knight

Send a message via Yahoo to Prophet Reality
What a tantalizing narrative. Oh to be a showerhead. Very arousing and very erotic. I would love to share a shower with you.

Old 05-29-2002, 02:46 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to Grumble
thats is really descriptive writing Vixen. Please share some other stories with us. How will you know if any ones likes them if we never get to read them. If they as good as this one then you have nothing to be concerned about
Old 05-29-2002, 09:34 AM

Shower story

Lovely story, Vixen - wow! I could do with a shower myself right now. Care to join me?
:D
Old 05-29-2002, 01:03 PM
Horny Devil

Send a message via ICQ to legend
great story Vixen :p got me hard :)

The sun is gone, but I have a light - Kurt Cobain

~I love Nikki~
Old 05-31-2002, 03:34 AM
Rogue Trader ÿƒ

Ah, to be soap on a rope
Old 05-31-2002, 08:58 AM
Turn it up!

Send a message via AIM to scotzoidman Send a message via Yahoo to scotzoidman
Who knew just getting clean could be so much fun? ;) I f your other stories are as good as that one, by all means, post them... if they're as hot as your pics, we're sure sure to love them ;)

If the theory does not conform to the facts, then the facts must be discarded.

No good deed ever goes unpunished

Never argue with an idiot. He'll drag you down to his level, & beat you with experience.
Old 05-31-2002, 11:18 PM

Send a message via AIM to Seekerseeking
WOW What a shower, Excuse me I feel the need for a quickie myself errr shower that is
Old 06-02-2002, 12:38 PM

Send a message via AIM to Jarik05 Send a message via Yahoo to Jarik05
Outstanding!
I will never look at taking a shower the same again.
Old 06-03-2002, 02:39 AM
õ¿õ

who say we don't like the story you post? We just love it! Both of us have something in common! I like to spent alot of time inside my bathroom. My mum always bark at me for spenting so much time in the bathroom... but she didn't actually know what i did inside... :D :D :D
Old 06-07-2002, 08:12 AM
dobbydog

beautiful story, I came twce Portia 27
Old 06-08-2002, 09:24 AM
Gone with the Wind

Oh my!!!!!!!
Darling, you remind me why I LOVE showers...

KISS got to go empty the tub and take a shower instead, I think...

Wetly

WW

---Margaret Cho
Old 06-08-2002, 12:26 PM
Mooooo!!!

Mmmmm, very sexy story Vixen. Love it!!

Old 06-18-2002, 07:37 AM
Passion & Power

Send a message via MSN to Glyndwr Send a message via Yahoo to Glyndwr
Hi Vixen

Superb writing, I was transported into the steamy confines of your bathroom with you, this would have made an exceptionally exciting illustrated piece. Will you be committing any more of your routines to these pages?

I believe your most attractive features are your heart and soul