Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Masturbation Stories
User Name
Password

Old 02-01-2003, 09:05 PM
Learning to talk sexy

Friggin' for Friend-Mark - the Second Visit

Saturday morning, phone ringing, check the number to see it is Mark, pick up the phone happy to hear from – as always. It has been a couple of weeks since our fantasy fulfillment day … we’ve talked and spent time together several times since, no real mention of the events of that day … kind of a comfortable silence, knowing we didn’t need to discuss the pleasures of that day until we both might feel the need to do so.

“Hi Sunshine” His nickname for me because when I smile people say I light up from inside and many say it makes them feel like the sun has just come out ….I laugh at all of that nonsense, but Mark long ago took to calling me by that silly nickname … because I like him, I answer to it.

“Hey, what’s goin’ on?” simple question, but his pause seemed to fill the conversation with tension …. Finally, “Ummmm, well …. I was just wondering …..” I wanted to reach through the phone line and rip the words from his mouth … it is torturous to listen to someone having such a difficult time speaking words they want to say, but are fearful of the outcome once they do.

“…. Well, how do you feel about …. Ummmmm, …. Well, ummmm having another …. You know … another ummmm ….. time of you … ummmm … letting me watch.” Mark kind of sighed as he spoke that last word, finally he got it out. I paused for just a moment … only because my first reaction to his question was relief that he had finally gotten the request out. Second reaction came quickly through the phone lines at him “OK, sure! You want to do that today?” silence … smiling … “Mark, are you nodding your head, cause you know I can’t see that.” hear the small laugh and “yea, I was nodding, …. Are you sure about today?” question still filled with a fear that his “present” was about to be yanked back. “Sure, but this time with some new rules.” “What” “No touching at all, before or after, unless I ask you to … that includes no touching of yourself.” Mark groaned and then agreed. Think he knew I would not deliberately cause him pain, but prolonging the pleasure with some added PRESSURE … well that was an entirely different story.

“Is it ok if I bring a few more new toys … you of course can use them or not.” I agreed and we arranged for him to arrive a few hours later …. I wanted a bit of time to get my mood set, etc.

Those few hours had passed and I was once again leading Mark into my bedroom. In one hand the soft drink from a fast food place he must have stopped at on the way over and in the other hand his brown paper sack. I sat on the bed, he sat in the chair and pulled first a pair of vibrating nipple clamps, stopping long enough to show me how they worked, then he pulled out a butt plug …. It was only a couple of inches tall and not overly wide and I thought it might be an interesting feeling to have that inside me while I masturbated for him …. I nodded my consent and asked him to put some lubricant on it. I stood and turned my body to face the bed, bent over and told Mark to apply some more lubricant to my backside and to work the plug in slowly and gently. He took a long time and by the time he had it in I felt the wetness in my pussy almost overflowing me. I stood almost upright again and then positioned myself on the bed, this time I laid back from where I was sitting and brought my feet up to rest on the side of the bed. Once in position, I told Mark to shift his chair so he could be sitting directly in front of my spread legs.

He handed me the nipple clamps when I asked for them and I attached each very carefully to my hard erect nipples … the icecubes just prior to Mark’s arrival had once again worked wonders! I pushed the “on” wheels of each and felt the vibration and pinch and thought I would enjoy this toy VERY much …. Today and in the future!!

My hands pushed up from the underside of my breasts and squeezed each of my breasts hard several times, squirming a bit from the pleasure of that action combined with the nipple clamps … I love having my nipples and breasts played with and stimulated, even if it’s me doing the playing!

Soon, however, the throb in the center of my body was demanding attention. Already felt a strange fullness from the butt plug, it was a slightly uncomfortable feeling, but added to the sexual feelings at the same time. Another toy I would probably enjoy in the future. Widened the spread of my legs in order to make the view better and easier for Mark, although his face was barely more than inches from my wet pussy already. My left hand moved to hold my pussy lips open above the button of my clit and my right hand moved in to rub at it, hard and soft, then a bit of a pull, a bit of a pinch and then while my thumb connected to the button, my index and middle finger moved lower and dipped inside, curving upward and rubbing, tapping, doing little figure 8 motions … the wetness covered my fingers and begin dripping down my hand… it felt soooo wonderful, but I had a little surprise for Mark.

I reached under my pillow and pulled the battery operated Oral B out, putting it in place above that button and clicking it on, moving it around a bit and then finding that spot, body arching hard, feet pushing upward and my cum bubbling up and gushing out, flowing fast and free a little ways up my legs and then down again into a growing puddle of my cum soaking the 3 layers of towels under me. My body shaking hard as I finally am able to click off the Oral B. Mark is standing between my legs, hands shaking and trying to remove his pants, I let him take them off without saying a word, but when he goes to touch himself, I remind him that I have not asked him to do so. He stops suddenly, looks deep into my eyes and there is a kind of desperate pleading in that look.

Smiling seductively at him, I don’t say a word, his cock is huge, throbbing, so hard and erect … “remove my butt plug …. Carefully!” Feel the shake of his hands as he pulls it slowly from me … legs shaking from raising up far enough for him to be able to do so – just after such a crashing and squirting orgasm. Once removed he looks into my eyes again and asks the question … no words spoken, think he may be almost beyond being able to formulate the words for the moment. I smile again and ask him to turn off the vibrating nipple clamps, then to remove them.

Would he like to lick and suck my nipples? He is there immediately, lapping at my tits, sucking them in and nibbling at them just as I like most, it feels so wonderful, almost climactic after the furious orgasm moments before, leaving my nipples hard and sensitive. His body pressed against me, his cock pressed hard against my abdomen … it feels huge there, but I am well lubricated and the heat of it is such a tempting thing….want to feel him buried to the hilt inside of me, balls slapping against my butt … Wait for long moments, torturing both of us before I tell him to fuck me, deep, drive it hard and fast into my waiting pussy. He does not disappoint me!
Old 02-01-2003, 09:14 PM

Location: Second star of the Right...straight on 'til morning
Send a message via Yahoo to Sea Chelle
ohhh how i wish i had a friend Mark...chuckles...
Old 02-01-2003, 09:50 PM
Soft & Silky CD

Send a message via Yahoo to Tess
Damn, Fzzy! What a remarkable story! You are so HOT!

"God is a comedian playing to an audience too afraid to laugh."
- Voltaire (1694-1778)

"I shall not waste my days in trying to prolong them."
- Ian L. Fleming (1908-1964)

Old 02-01-2003, 10:52 PM
Learning to talk sexy

Wow - 2 replys so quickly after posting the story .... I'm honored!!!

Chelle -- thanks ... always appreciate your words of appreciation and support ... glad you liked the story!

H@rd Rock - glad to see you commenting again .... hope that means you are becoming a fan of my storytelling ... I love to write about my fantasies ... I love it when people tell me they take enjoyment in them as well! :)

so thanks again to both of you!!!!! x's
Old 02-02-2003, 08:10 AM
Soft & Silky CD

Send a message via Yahoo to Tess
Yes, I love your stories, Fzzy. They hit me right to the core. I never walk away from your stories without being thoroughly turned on.

Just printed your story for future reference.. :)

"God is a comedian playing to an audience too afraid to laugh."
- Voltaire (1694-1778)

"I shall not waste my days in trying to prolong them."
- Ian L. Fleming (1908-1964)

Old 02-02-2003, 12:30 PM
Everybody Stretch!

Another excellent adventure fzzy! Wow! Very sexy!

~Thomas Dewar~
Old 02-02-2003, 01:11 PM
Member of weird club

Fzzy words can't say enough about your wonderful writing talents. You are truely a sexy writer. Very hot hope to read more.
Old 02-02-2003, 03:03 PM
Learning to talk sexy

H@rd Rock -- thanks for such wonderful words ... so glad you came back to say them .... they brightened my day!!!

Lixy ... LOL - I'll be laughing for awhile over your quote about eagles and weasels!!!! - Thanks for your words of encouragement ... I think you may well understand the insecure feeling of releasing a story for public consumption .... I feel it with every story, so when I see comments like yours, the heart palpitations diminish a bit! :)

Kleclere - I always love to read your comments, and I'm waiting to be able to read another one of your sexy stories too!
Old 02-02-2003, 04:09 PM
Member of weird club

Have a couple in my head banging around just have to find time to write them here. But enjoy your wonderful writting in the mean time.
Old 02-04-2003, 02:48 AM
Learning to talk sexy

Thanks again Kleclere -- hope you find time soon for your writing! :)
Old 02-10-2003, 05:27 AM

Another wonderfully horny story from the pen of the Queen of Erotica....Author! Author!.......keep 'em cumming Miss Fizzy.
Old 02-10-2003, 07:37 AM
Learning to talk sexy

Why hello Mr. Ozzy .... I'm not sure I'd say I'm the Queen ... maybe the Court Jester! LOL thanks for your positive comments.
Old 02-10-2003, 11:30 PM
Resident Alien

fZZY,

I just read several of your stories. Wow. I know what game I will try and play in the future. Thank you for sharing your talent.

"Forget your stereotypes, your fears. Straight people are not what you
have been led to believe. They're a wonderfully diverse bunch, though the flamboyant ones hog all the media attention."
Old 02-11-2003, 03:33 PM
Learning to talk sexy

Martian - thank you so much .... glad you enjoyed the stories ... I love to hear from people, but I also really enjoy the storytelling part of it! thanks again.
Old 02-13-2003, 03:49 AM

fzzy - Such an amazing story. One of my biggest fantasies is to be in a position like Mark is in both your stories. And reading your story reminds me why !!!!!!

Thank you so much, and keep them coming.