Old 08-25-2008, 08:08 PM
Lusting Horny Pixie

**bump**

I would love to hear from more of you
Old 08-25-2008, 10:54 PM
unregistered mutt. woof!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennaflower
Gentlemen (and women who have participated with the same sex)... I need you to share with me your experiences...

This evening I was reading another erotic story... and it contained the following paragraph that got me thinking...

"Oh god it feels so good! Please don't stop!" I flicked her tiny clit back and forth with my tongue until she went breathless, then I stuck my tongue inside her pussy as far as I could. When she came, she exploded in my mouth. Her juices flowed like a waterfall, all of it going into my mouth. She whimpered as she came down from her orgasm, barely breathing. We came together and kissed again."

Can you describe to me what the experience is like for you when a woman cums for you... especially via oral stimulation. I know first hand... the experience of a man ejaculating... the pulsation of the cock... the forthcoming streams of cum... etc.... in my opinion... there isn't much difference from one man to the next (with the exception of how long it takes to get him there.. and how much he cums) but I am very curious as to how it feels for a man when a woman cums.. is the above paragraph fairly accurate? Is it a continuous OBVIOUS flow... or due to previous excitement and existence of fluid is it less noticable?

Since I am a straight woman it is something that I can not gage within myself... so please enlighten me
ALL the 's are bringing tremendous renewed reply opportunities for us! TY JF.
In the times I've brought my love to orgasm orally, only a couple of times was there any more noticeable wetness. Once, certainly, her minute squirt, and another time barely tasteable some different taste in her vagina. Usually all the wetness is my generous flow of saliva and her already present vaginal moisture.
I use my own sensuality gates and listen for any signal from her to continue and/or alter my activity. I'm extremely fortunate in ONE area in my life. I have a sense of sexual/sensual connectivity in oral sex that seems to give me the capacity to listen for guidances.
Another advantage I've discovered is my affinity for penis, sucking one and feeling the sperm pump out and into my mouth. Since I feel the (in)vulnerability, (in)vincibility, utter total surrender and exposedness of the male in the instances of my orgasming and ejaculation I have found sexual/sensual security in oral sex. Granted I love the definitive instant presented in sperm delivery. At this point I understand that it is a stretch for some to consider a same sex opportunity for feedback. Regardless, it is valuable to enhancing the learning curve and raising one's awareness of sexual/sensual capacity and limitations.
The female orgasm, absent the pulse and delivery of sperm is to me very much the same as my own. Knowing what I experience in the ejaculation and the delirium I enjoy with the orgasm in my body, I tune in to her (and our together) rhythms being sensitive to the change in her pussy tensions and relaxings. Her response or lack of response is a specific signal to me to do or not do something. With each successive implementation of a new instruction I receive involuntary feedback to my sensuality subconscious. Through determined concentrated practice I've learned how to eat pussy to total absorption of her and my senses respectively, which usually take her to at least a mild sensory orgasm. I never hurry. I always stop and wait if asked and always remain attentive to the will of my lover.
Adage: 2 things are certain in life; Death & Taxes. Therefore; God & Beelzebub had a meeting to fix the problem. A mighty storm prevailed for ages until finally they ended the storm with the agreement: From now on Anyone whom chooses doesn't have to die. "Everyone wins said Beelzebub. You get an eternally grateful bunch of worshippers praying forever for lower taxes as I goad & prod them forever with higher & higher taxation."

Last edited by citrus : 08-25-2008 at 11:12 PM.
Old 08-25-2008, 11:00 PM
Turn it up!

Send a message via AIM to scotzoidman Send a message via Yahoo to scotzoidman
I've never "struck oil", as such, but there's no mistaking that moment when she goes over the cliff...maybe just a combo of her legs stiffen, her hands urging my head to JUST THE RIGHT SPOT, of course there's the pulsing pressure of her vagina apparently trying to turn itself inside-out, and yes, maybe just a little extra wetness there...it's hard to tell with my tongue in place, since I'm always doing my best to supply my own moisture to the mix. I have felt that little bit of a gush when administering a finger-fuck orgasm, tho...

If the theory does not conform to the facts, then the facts must be discarded.

No good deed ever goes unpunished

Never argue with an idiot. He'll drag you down to his level, & beat you with experience.
Old 08-26-2008, 12:06 PM

Great

Its hard to fully explain as it goes beyond the sexual thrill, its also the thrill of pleasing them and knowing that they got what they wanted and enjoyed.