Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Chat
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-21-2005, 11:25 AM

Funny and not funny commercials

Do you have a favorite funny commercial? And one that you think is soooo stupid? Post it here:

Funny- T- mobile commercial- The man brings in his dog to the vet for eating his cell phone. The Vet says- "Youre on hold"- Listens and hears "Wait time is 45 mins." Then the tech says- "You could be roaming!" So the owner snaps on a glove and says' "I'm goin' in!" and you hear the dog moan "rrrrrr?????"

Stupid- I hate all Old Navy clothing commercials.
Old 02-21-2005, 01:55 PM
Learning to talk sexy

My favorite one at the moment is the Hallmark one .... fairly young child asks mom ... "you have lots of cards there?" they go through several types - Bday for 80 year old grandmother, etc... "do you have a sorry card?" ... "yea, like you done something wrong one" even smaller child appears with strip of shaved off hair running from the back of head to the front = all the way down the middle ... and my favorite part is the comic expressions on each of their faces!
Old 02-21-2005, 03:05 PM
Keeping warm

fzzy i lke that one, but my fav is the one from Pedigree with all the dogs noses, where it shows them and then it's about the dog food, well you get the idea lol
Old 02-21-2005, 03:52 PM
Resurfacing

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamgurl
fzzy i lke that one, but my fav is the one from Pedigree with all the dogs noses, where it shows them and then it's about the dog food, well you get the idea lol

With classical music playing in the background? Oh I love that one too!

On a side note, I thought that geiko commercials were slightly amusing at first but now it is really overkill.
Old 02-21-2005, 04:45 PM
Keeping warm

Yeah, that's the one. They have one now that the first line is " we're for dogs" and it shows all these different ones. I love them.

Yeah the lizzard needs to go. OOoo i love the Traveling nome, when they first started '"oh dear me the bath goes all whooshie, there's a in danger of getting bubbles up one's woops a daisy"