Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Age Gap Stories
User Name
Password

Old 04-21-2004, 09:52 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to rosie willetts
the dirty old man opposite

It was 4 years ago when i moved into a shared house in Cheltenham, I was 23 - 24 at the time and had got a job there and I saw the ad for the house in the local paper and although I didnt know the other 2 girls who lived there they were really nice and friendly so I moved in.

A few days later we got drunk and had a really good chat and a giggle and Hannah told me to watch out for the old man who lived opposite as he was known in the area as a real old perv who flashed himself off all the time and that he was always looking over at the house with binoculas. She said she thought he had stolen their panties off the line too. I made out he made my skin crawl as she told me but secretly I was getting very excited by the thought of him - I had always had a thing for older men - my room was right opposite him, my tummy went like jelly and I could feel my heart beating really fast!

That night I left the light on in my room and opened the curtains a bit and got undressed for him - I didnt know if he was watching me but it felt soooo good to think he was. I stood closer to the window and played with myself, I bent over and pulled my bum cheeks apart for him, I did it for an hour or more and enjoyed it very much. The next day I saw him for the 1st time - he was a stocky bald headed gentleman in his 60's wearing a tweed suit, I thought he was lovely, really sexy, and soon I was flashing for him whenever I could do it. If Hannah and Nicki were out, I would do it downstairs and in the lane at the side of the house, I wrote dirty things on big bits of paper and on my body begging him to come and fuck me but he didnt do anything - I knew he was watching me cause I could see him in his window.

Anyway this went on for months and one night when my housemates were away for the weekend I decided I'd do something about it, so I put on my sluttiest outfit and walked down the one-way alleyway that led to his back garden and stood outside his kitchen window with my skirt lifted up around my waist and my panties pulled down, he took 2 minutes to come out and see me and I was so pleased when he invited me in that I asked if I could service him right away, he said I could and so I dropped to my knees, unzipped his trousers and took out his cock and began to lick and suck it like a real slut. From then on I visited him every few days and he did all sorts of dirty things to me, he was a real perv!, but I had never been so turned on before, god I loved sex with him!

Want to hear more about what we got up to, then let me know, I will tell you everything. This is a true story, it really is!

Last edited by fzzy : 04-22-2004 at 01:44 AM.