Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Age Gap Stories
User Name
Password

Old 07-07-2004, 03:35 PM
Leo was right

My Small Town Dream Woman

I was working on a construction project in a small Iowa town when I met the most spectacular woman. Her name is Debra. She worked at the local Casey's (a convenience store chain in Iowa & Missouri) as the cashier and I had seen her pretty much everyday for about two weeks when I'd go in to pick up a couple slices of pizza for my lunch. She was a little older than me, in her mid-40's (I was 32) but she wore her age extremely well. Although Casey's has pretty decent pizza, I was getting a bit tired of having it every single day for lunch. I couldn't help myself though, I had to stop in to just to be able to see Debra.

I hadn't come up with the nerve to really talk to Debra other than to thank her each day as she rung up my pizza on the register but when I did that I tried to do it in a way that was sort of flirtatious but not overly aggressive. Just the occasional, "Thanks darling," or "my pleasure sweet thing," when she'd thank me for my purchase. Just the stereotypical "construction worker type of talk" I guess. For me that was being about as forward as I could get, I'd never be able to come on strong to a woman with vulgarity or anything like that, I've always believed that kind of thing is wrong. Debra would normally just give me a big smile and tell me to come back again or to have a good day, just simple small talk. (Never even asked me my name or where I worked or anything of the sort.)

About two weeks into our job I decided one night that instead of sitting in my hotel room watching ESPN I'd shower up and go out for a couple of beers at the local bar. While I was showering I thought how great it would be to meet some local lady there and be able to bring her back to my hotel room for a night of steamy sex. I knew that even if I did meet someone the chances that I'd actually approach her and then be bold enough to bring her back with me would be pretty slim but the thought of it sure was great. When I imagined this whole scenario, it was Debra who would be the woman I'd meet up with. I could just see her with her shoulder length brown hair and those beautiful big, brown eyes that sort of twinkled when she smiled. She'd be wearing a red flannel shirt and a tight pair of jeans that really showed off what a great ass she has. Oh how I wished I'd get to that bar and she would be there. If for no other reason than to be able to be able to take my fantasy a bit further in my own mind.

When I got downtown to the bar there were only about 5 or 6 people in the place. None of them was Debra or even a lady for that matter. Just a few of the local farmers who had come in for a beer or two and to talk over the day's events with the other guys. I sat towards the middle of the bar so I could at least have a good view of the television and ordered a beer and a cheeseburger from the bartender. He brought my beer back to me and I took the first drink and began to settle into my normal routine of watching ESPN, just not at the hotel. After about 10 minutes or so the bartender brought me my burger and another beer and I began to dive into my dinner. After I had finished I figured I'd have another beer and then head back to the hotel and hit the sack early since I had to be on the job site at around 7am the next morning. As I was taking out my wallet to get my money for the bartender, somebody entered the front door of the tavern. Oh my god, it was Debra. She wasn't wearing the flannel shirt like I had imagined, she had on a white blouse with the top three buttons undone and the tight pair of jeans I had imagined her to be wearing. She looked stunning! She walked in and approached me with a beautiful smile on her face. "Taking a break from the Casey's pizza tonight huh?" she said as she stood next to my barstool. "Mind if I sit here?" Debra asked me.

(Mind? Oh my god no, this was about as good as I could possibly have hoped for, I absolutely didn't mid if she sat by me.) "No, of course not. Have a seat," was all I could think to say at the moment. As she sat down I glanced over to see that her blouse hung open just enough to give me a teasing view. I tried not to stare (and hoped she hadn't noticed my glance) but WOW!!! This beautiful woman had a great body and she had just come in this place looking drop dead sexy and asked to sit next to me. Things like this just don't happen to me, I'm just a normal working guy out having a burger and a beer for dinner. "Um, can I get you a drink? I mean, if it's not too forward of me."

"Sure, that would be great, how about a beer? I don't believe we've ever been officially introduced, my name is Debra," she said as she held out her hand for me to shake. "Nice to finally really get to meet you Debra, I'm David."

We sat there at the bar for what seemed like an eternity just making small talk and getting to know each other. Debra told me that she had just moved to this town a couple of years previously after her divorce and hadn't really made many friends. She seemed to be relatively happy with her life but I could sense that she was pretty lonely. At one point there was a lull in the conversation and we both were sort of diverting our attention to the television to a baseball game that was on when I noticed that Debra had laid her hand upon my left thigh. I couldn't believe this was actually happening. Then the stunner of the night came when Debra said to me, "I've got some beers back in the fridge at my place, why don't we go back there and have a nightcap."

Anyone want to find out how this turns out?

feedback

Last edited by fzzy : 09-27-2005 at 02:09 AM.