Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Age Gap Stories
User Name
Password

Old 03-31-2005, 04:01 PM
Married Couple

My First Time

My family and I took several camping/hunting trips a year. Being the youngest child and only daughter of an avid hunter/fisherman, this was expected. It had been five years though since I'd been camping. Now that dad's funeral was over I had to get away and this seemed to be the perfect way. I didn't care where I went, just so long as I went. I packed my Mustang, kissed mom good-bye, and was off. I had told her that I planned to be gone two weeks at least. "Be careful Sue," she said as I got into my car. She always did worry about me. I had just turned 20, about 5' 5", about 140 lbs., and built like an athlete. Cheerleading was my sport of choice in school. That had been about three years ago, but I had stayed in shape working out daily.

After a few hours drive I arrived at the old familiar spot. I talked with the ranger on duty, Steve. He had been the ranger here for as long as I could remember. "So.... where's the rest of the Smith clan today," Steve asked. "It's been a while since I've seen your father. I think the fish population has recovered since his last visit." I had to laugh at that. Dad was either fishing or hunting when we were here, depending on the season. "Dad passed away a few days ago," was my reply. It sounded so dreadful hearing me say it for the first time. "He passed peacefully. He and and some of his buddies were out on one of their fishing trips. They found him in his tent in the morning. They said that he looked as if he was still asleep."

Steve smiled as he shook his head. "I always knew that he would be in the woods when he went. You know, your dad was like a brother to me. Lets see, I'm 43 now, that puts him about 45." "44," I said. "Another month and he would have been 45." After a few moments of silence Steve said, "Why don't you use the camp site by my Ranger's cabin. No one else uses it. Too close to the ranger I guess."

Although he was 23 years older that me, I was attracted to him. He looked damn hot in his tight ranger uniform. And by the way he was looking at me in my tight jeans and very tight midriff shirt, I could tell he was attracted to me too. "Well," he said with a smile. "I'll come around about dusk and check up on you. I finish my shift then. Finally, I get to have a few days to do whomever, I mean, whatever, I want to do." We both smiled. I could tell by the tone of his voice he didn't make a mistake in his words. I could feel myself getting wet with the thought of him doing "whatever" he wanted to me.

In a few short hours I had the tent and camp set up. I even had a fire built and firewood gathered that would last the night. Dad would have been proud. His baby girl had camp set up just the way he would have. Dusk settled in and right on time Steve showed up. He had changed from that hot ranger uniform into tight jeans and a sweatshirt. I too had echanged my tight shirt for a sweatshirt. The mountains could get cold at night, even in the middle of the summer. I had opted for no bra, just in case Steve wanted to cop a feel.

After supper I set down next to him on a log by the fire. He put his arm around me and held me in a tight "uncle/neice" embrass. "It's good to see you again Sue," Steve said with a wicked little smile and released the embrass. "Do you have a boyfriend to speak of? With a hot body like yours there must be several. I would be willing to bet that you've not been a virgin for some time now." Surprised and aroused at what he said, I straddled the log and moved a little closer to him. With a horny smile I replied, "As a matter of fact Steve, I'm a 20 year old virgin, waiting for the right older man to come along."

"And how much older does he have to be?" Steve had now straddled the log and was pulling me close to him. He began gently kissing my neck. It was all I could do to say, "One about 43." I could feel his hands under my sweat shirt, moving to my breast. I could feel my underwear getting wet. In one swift move he had picked me up and was carrying me to the tent.

Once inside, he removed my sweat shirt and began to suck my breast. I began to get more and more aroused as the seconds ticked by. "Oh Steve," I moaned. I pulled off his sweat shirt and threw it aside. The heat of our passion had warmed the tent. "Remove your pants and underwear," Steve whispered into my ear. As I obeyed, he removed his as well. We where not both naked. As I looked upon the first and last man I had ever seen naked I thought, "Oh my God! Is he going to be able to get that in me?! He's got to be at least 7 1/2" long." Now I knew what my friends meant went they talked about "the bologna pony". He was huge.

Steve laid me on my back and smiled, "You are so beautiful. I never would have imagined that you would have turned out to be so damn hot. I had to hide my hard on from the boys when I left you earlier." With a giggle I said, "You're hot for your age. Ever since you left, I wanted you to return and be my first."

"If I have anything to do with it, I'll be your last as well."

Steve positioned his mouth on my now eager cunt. As his tounge worked it's magic, his hand rubbed my triangle of hair and my clit. I couldn't control myself any longer. My body shook from my first orgaism not produce by my own hand. Steve lapped up all my cum. "My turn," he said as he laid back and held his erect penis up for my willing mouth.

"Since you're a virgin, I'll assume this is your first time to give a blow job."

I smiled a innocent smile which turn him on more.

"Just take your time and your will be fine, darling. It will take you time to learn how to take my 8" fully into your mouth."

Once again, I obeyed. I had at least 6" in my mouth before deciding that was all I could do for now. I worked my hand at the bottom of his shaft as I sucked and licked the top. On one of my head bobs I caught a smile of satisfaction. "OH MY GOD! GET READY BABY!" With that, he unloaded his sperm deep into my throat. I swallowed and then cleaned off any left.

"Get on your back for me baby."

For the third time that night, I obeyed. I laid on my back as he positioned himself. I could see his massive penis at my cunts opening. I laid there wondering how bad this would hurt. I had heard my friends talk about how it hurt their first time. I guess he could see my worry.

"This will hurt a little bit, baby. But, it will be wonderful. I can promise you that!"

Steve slowly penetrated my virgin pussy. First an inch. Then another. Another. And another. He smiled and said, "Are you okay? I'm only half way in. I'll have to break your hymen before going further." All I could do was think of how good this was feeling. "Yes, baby," I half whispered half cried. "Make me your woman." With one hard thurst Steve broke my hymen and groaned.

I started crying from the pain. He leaned over me and kissed my forehead. "I'm sorry baby doll. It always hurts the woman the first time." With that he began to slowly work in and out of me. With each pump he made the better it felt and the less it hurt. I was soon meeting each one of his pumps with my own.

"Oh... Steve... Oh, yes!" I had my first of several orgaisms to come that night.

"Oh, Sue... I love fucking your tight virgin pussy!"

After several more pumps, Steve let out a loud moan. I came again and harder as I felt his hot cum shoot up inside of me.

After a little rest, Steve was ready to go again. He rolled me over onto all fours and slowly began to push his penis deep into my cunt. I could feel him going deeper and deeper into me with each stroke.

"Oh, fuck me baby. Fuck me good."

Steve pounded my now soaking cunt harder and harder. With an "Oh, fuck yeah!" he released another load into me. Staying in me, we laid on our sides and fell asleep. This was the first of several nights fucking.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

At the end of my two weeks, Steve took some vacation time and went with me to collect my belongings at mom's house. We are currently using all of our free time to make a baby.