Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Age Gap Stories
User Name
Password

Old 11-08-2004, 12:35 AM
New At This

Send a message via AIM to QuietOne Send a message via Yahoo to QuietOne
Robyn

My second story...kinda longish, but it gets to the point a bit sooner than my first. I'd like to hear from some of you readers. Feel free to drop me a line.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For as long as I can remember, I have had been attracted to my best friend’s mother, Robyn. Robyn was my elder by about twenty years, and I had known her for about half of that. Spending a lot of time with James during our childhood and high school years meant spending a lot of time around his mother, which certainly didn’t help my feelings for her. My attraction never had time to cool down and fade as I met girls closer to my age because of the time I spent around her when I was hanging out with James. Though I found myself attracted to her physically, I liked her as a person, which made it even more difficult to be around her. She was fun, caring, and honest, three things which I was finding, to my dismay, that women of my own age had trouble with. I felt sure that my feelings would never be returned, but little did I know just how wrong I was.
Early in the summer after I graduated high school, I was asked by a friend of mine to do some pet sitting. James was going away for the summer to visit his father in another state, and his mother was going to be away for two and three days at a time throughout the whole summer on business. I had no problem taking care of the dogs, having been around them so much I liked them as much as my own pets.
Taking care of the dogs was easy. All I was asked to do was to come over when Robyn wasn’t in town, and give the dogs food, and make sure that they went out at least twice a day. Being fairly close with them, I would usually linger around the house and give them time to stretch their legs outside, rather than keep them cooped up inside all day.
One day while giving the dogs their afternoon romp by chasing the dogs around the small, in-ground pool, I heard the front door to the house open and close. I knew that I locked it, so it was either James or his mother. Within seconds, I was greeted by the sound of Robyn’s voice.
“Hey, John! Getting a little exercise, I see?” she laughed as she watched me nearly fall into the pool as the dogs jostled past me.
I laughed.
“Yeah, I hate seeing them cooped up for too long. They like to run, but you know that,” I replied.
Robyn smiled, and pet the dogs fondly. I picked up my key ring from the patio table, and started towards the door back into the house.
“I’ll take off,” I said. “I need to run some errands anyway.” I didn’t feel like hanging around and trying to pretend that I wasn’t attracted to Robyn. I liked her a lot, but I didn’t want her to get the wrong idea about me.
“If its something that can wait, I’d be glad to have you hang around for a while. With James gone, its kind of weird being here by myself,” she said. “I’m not afraid of being here alone, but I don’t really have anyone to talk to. We could watch a movie or something.”
I shrugged. This wasn’t unusual behavior, as she had asked me to spend time with her before. Then again, she had asked all of the guys in our group to do the same, so I didn’t get my hopes up. I figured that I would be able to keep my emotions under control, at least for a little while.
“Sure, I’ll stick around for a little bit. A movie sounds pretty cool.”
Robyn ushered me into the house, and I sat down on the couch. She told me that she was going to be a few minutes because she wanted to get changed out of her work clothes. Robyn was a nurse, but was taking trips to teach other nurses some sort of obscure testing procedure, so she wore business attire.
As she walked towards her room, I watched her. She was wearing a black skirt that fell to just above her knees, which was split right up to her ass. I had never seen her wear this outfit before, so I quickly scanned the rest of her. She was also wearing a white button up blouse with billowy sleeves, and black high heel shoes. My eyes were drawn back to the slit in her skirt, which in turn led to me staring at her ass, which was a little on the bigger side. I had never noticed just how well it was shaped, and I longed to run my hands over her cheeks, and squeeze them.
She was about five feet, nine inches tall, with dirty blonde hair and green eyes. She had an easy smile, and naturally rosy cheeks. She didn’t look to be almost forty, but she did carry herself with the bearing of a responsible adult, which I most certainly wasn’t. Thought he didn’t have any terribly striking features about her, other than her breasts, which were fairly large, she was still very beautiful.
Though I didn’t consider myself an expert on breasts, having only been with one other woman, I knew that hers were a rather good example. Gravity had started to take its toll on them, but I still found them quite inviting. As she passed into her room, I recalled the first time I saw them.
James and I were swimming in the pool the summer before, and his mom was sitting on one of the patio chairs, reading a book in a pale yellow sun dress. Shortly after we got into the pool, she stood and pulled the sun dress over her head, and underneath she revealed that she was wearing a blue, one piece bathing suit. My eyes quickly looked her over. She obviously didn’t work out, but I found her curves and slight belly extremely sexy. My eyes soon found her breasts, which were straining against the fabric of the bathing suit. Though it wasn’t cold out, I could see her nipples pressing against the suit. Sitting there in the water, I found myself with a rather large erection. Though I had fantasized about her before, that was as close as I had come to ever seeing her naked. Later that night, I masturbated furiously, imagining those large orbs in my hands and in my mouth.
Robyn startled me from my memories by accidentally slamming the bedroom door. I jumped slightly, and looked over to where she was standing and my jaw dropped in shock. Either she could read minds, or I was just really lucky. She was wearing the same bathing suit as in my memory, except with a pair of white shorts.
“Sorry if I startled you,” she said, taking a seat next to me on the couch. “There was a message on my machine, but it got cut off halfway through it.”
I shrugged.
“Not a big deal. So, what are we watching?”
Robyn got up, and looked through the drawer of VHS tapes that sat underneath the television. As she bent over to look through the tapes, I looked directly at her ass, completely and totally shocked. The shorts weren’t very long, and when she bent over, they rode up to expose her ass cheeks. I immediately felt blood pound through the vessels in my dick, and my pants rose up in a tent.
Picking the worst possible moment to turn around, Robyn chose a tape and returned to the couch. I quickly crossed my legs, hoping that it would hide the erection bulging in my pants.
“We’re going to watch Pulp Fiction,” she said, her voice cracking slightly. Did she noticed?, I thought with a panic. “Maybe this time, I’ll get the whole briefcase thing.”
We began watching the movie, and nothing was said about my erection. In time, my fear that she had noticed and my mind concentrating on everything not related to sex managed to bring the erection down. We sat watching the movie, laughing at the funny parts, and discussing the performances of the actors.
As we watched the movie, I noticed that Robyn was slowly sliding closer and closer to me. Soon after the dancing scene in the restaurant, Robyn spoke.
“I didn’t want to scare you earlier, but I found the clothes you left all over the floor. I’m not mad at you about it.”
“What are you talking about?” I asked. “I didn’t go anywhere but in the kitchen and the backyard.”
“There were clothes all over the floor. It looks like someone was going through my hamper, looking for something. I didn’t notice it until I went into the bathroom to wash my hands. I don’t think I need to remind you that you that you are the only one with a key to my house.”
My mind was spinning. I hadn’t done anything like what she was describing. I wouldn’t say that I didn’t think about going in there to take a look at some of her undergarments, but I had never actually acted on the impulse. I simply sat staring at her, my heart pounding.
She put her hand on my leg, and continued to speak to me in a soft tone of voice.
“I won’t tell anyone about what you did, but you’re going to have to do something for me,” she said. Though I didn’t notice it at the time, her voice had become slightly husky sounding.
Not knowing what to do, I simply nodded. Robyn picked up the controller for the VCR, and turned off both the movie and the television. She stood, took my hand in hers, and walked to her bedroom. I stepped through the door, and she closed it behind us.
“Sit,” she said simply, and I plopped down on the bed, still wondering what was going on. I knew that I hadn’t gone through any of her things, especially not her dirty laundry. Being someone that had never really gotten into trouble before, my mind was trying to decide what the outcome of the situation could be. I wanted to find out if there was a way to plead guilty to a lesser offense.
As if sensing the unease I was feeling, Robyn sat down next to me. She rested her hand on my thigh, her fingers brushing rather closely to my crotch. I tensed up slightly as she did this, and to my horror, I began to get an erection.
With bulging eyes, I looked over at Robyn. She wasn’t looking directly at me, but rather at my hardening member. She spoke up at that point, her voice barely above a whisper.
“We’ll keep this quiet, but you have to do what I ask,” she said. I immediately protested.
“But I didn’t do anything! I told you, I hadn’t been into any room in the house but the kitchen!”
Robyn jerked her head up, and stared me in the eyes.
“If you don’t do what I say, I will call your parents and tell them that I caught you rifling through my stuff. Your dad will flip. You and I both know it,” she said, her voice harsh. She knew that my father was a bit heavy handed in our house. I’d probably get thrown out of the house for something like that, innocent or not.
“Please don’t do that, Robyn. He’d throw me out, and I have no one I can stay with,” I said pleadingly. At this point I was ready to do whatever she wanted, regardless of what it was. I told her so, and she smiled.
“Lie down on the bed,” she said, throwing the covers and sheet back a bit. “I want you to close your eyes, and only open them when I say to. Now pull the covers up over you.”
I did as she told, and soon heard the faint rustling of cloth against skin. Though I couldn’t be sure, it sounded like she was either changing her clothes, or taking them off. I didn’t think that either was very likely, but I was so confused and worried at this point I couldn’t be sure that I could trust my own senses.
After a few moments, I felt a shift of weight on the opposite side of the bed. I felt the covers move slightly, and I felt a foot brush up against my leg. She was lying in the bed with me now. I shivered, not able to control myself anymore. Though even then I thought it impossible, I think my cock knew what was going on. It stood straight up from my body, blood thundering through it.
Robyn said nothing, but all of the sudden, I felt a hand on my penis. I went completely still, and said nothing as she gripped my hard dick in her hand.
“I...I don’t know if we should be doing this,” I said to her. I had been with a woman before, so this shouldn’t be making me nervous, especially since I had spent so many nights masturbating, thinking of this woman. Something inside me said that I should stop her, even though all I really wanted to do was let her keep going.
“Shut up, or you know who I’ll be talking to,” she said, and went about doing whatever it was she had in mind.
Within seconds, I found out just what that was. I felt a tug, and felt her hands unbuckle my belt. After a few seconds of fumbling, she had my belt unbuckled. She took my zipper in her fingers, and slowly slid it down. Another tug, and she had unbuttoned my pants. I felt cool air flow into the confines of my pants.
The only thing that separated my member from her was a thin layer of the cloth of my boxer shorts. I trembled as she again gripped my member in her hand.
“Have you ever been with a woman?” she asked. I simply nodded my head.
“Who?” she asked, her voice quiet.
I stammered.
“Katie.”
“I asked if you had been with a woman,” she said, laughing a little bit. “You’ve been with a girl. I want to know if you’ve been with a woman.”
I shook my head.
“That’s just what I wanted to hear.”
Her hands gripped the waistband of my boxer shorts and pants, and she pulled them down. My mind raced. I couldn’t believe that this was happening. My mind had finally caught up with my hormones. She was planning on doing something to me. I shivered slightly as the cool air conditioned air brushed against me. For as long as I had fantasized about this, it was actually happening.
Her hand gripped my bare penis. I felt as if I had been lit on fire. My skin felt hot, and it felt as if my crotch were on fire. Slowly, her hand began to slowly tug on my manhood. Her hand felt so good, stroking me.
“I want you to open your eyes now, and look at me,” Robyn said, her voice still soft.
I opened my eyes, and turned my head to look at her. She had taken her hair out of the bun that it had been pinned up in. Her clear green eyes looked at me, and she was biting her lip slightly. I said nothing as I looked at her, and I couldn’t have even if I wanted to. Tears unspilled filled her eyes.
“I’ve been so lonely since my ex left me,” she began. “It has been a long time since I’ve felt like a man wanted me. I have been waiting for this to happen for so long. I knew one of you would finally try something silly, but I thought that it was too much to hope that it was you.”
I didn’t know what to say, but after what happened next, I guess it didn’t matter if I did have something to say at that point. Robyn sat up, my cock still in her hand, and leaned over. Without warning, she took my penis in her mouth, and at that moment, I felt like I was going to explode. Her hand continued to work at the shaft, as her tongue and lips danced and slid around the head of my cock.
My eyes closed on their own, and I basked in the feeling of her warm mouth swallowing my cock. I had had blow jobs before, but not one like this. As she raised her head up, her hand stroked and curled around me, and as she lowered her mouth back down around my member, she splayed her hand out against my pelvis and cupped my balls slightly. I was in heaven.
As she did this, she swung her leg over me, and positioned herself above me. I opened my eyes, and found myself staring at her moist pussy. Her lips glistened with lubrication. My hands snaked up of their own accord, and spread her lips. Knowing that touching her would encourage her, I began to pull her crotch to my face. I heard a faint whimper from her, and she willingly lowered herself to my face.
My tongue slid out of my mouth to caress her lips. She tasted sweet, and she was very wet. Even through the feeling of her mouth and hand, my cock throbbed. As I probed her slit with my tongue, I was completely unable to think of a time when I had been more turned on.
Emboldened by how strong she had come on, and by her story of loneliness, I thought to myself that I would do everything and anything to please her. As I licked at her clit, I slid my fingers inside her and began to work them in and out. Robyn stopped sucking me as I did this, and let out a long moan.
“John,” she said, her voice cracking. “I can’t believe how good this feels. I couldn’t have imagined.”
Rather than talk, I let my fingers and tongue tell her how I felt. I continued to lap at her pussy, and fucked her with my index and middle fingers. She gasped slightly as she seemed to remember that my dick was swaying about unattended, and took the whole length into her mouth, pressing her nose into my pubic hair. I moaned against her pussy.

...continued on next post...

Last edited by QuietOne : 11-08-2004 at 12:53 AM.
Old 11-08-2004, 12:37 AM
New At This

Send a message via AIM to QuietOne Send a message via Yahoo to QuietOne
Robyn, part 2 (end)

Though I had never done anything like this before, I took my wet fingers, and slid them across her cheeks, and over her asshole. She said nothing, and if anything, sped up her sucking and stroking. I slid my fingers around her hole, and slowly slid the tip inside, making sure that it was nice and wet. She groaned slightly, the vibrations rippling through my member.
All of the sudden, she stopped blowing me, sat up, and looked at me seriously.
“I want to get into the shower with you. I like the feeling of water on another’s body, and I love the way I feel when someone strokes my soaked skin. Come,” she said, her voice leaving no room for argument.
I followed her to the bathroom. I bumped into the hamper that had caused all of this as I stepped inside the confines of the bathroom. Within moments, the faucet was spraying hot water into the tub, and we both got inside. She closed the shower curtain, and turned the shower head on.
Hot water flooded out of the head, and Robyn turned around to look at me. I finally found my voice, and spoke to her.
“I have dreamed about being with you like this, Robyn,” I said, my voice shaky. I felt that if I didn’t tell her how I felt now, I would never get another chance. I was nervous, though, and felt rather silly. Here I was, getting ready to tell this gorgeous woman how I felt about her, and I’m standing naked in her shower with my dick pointing accusingly at her. “I have never wanted anything so badly. I want to...”
She cut me off at that point, and spoke in that sexy, husky voice.
“Don’t worry about all of that now. There’ll be time for that later. For now, hush. We need to get to know each other a little better.”
She took a bar of soap from the dish attached to the tile wall. She rubbed it in her hand, and worked up a large amount of lather. She replaced the soap, and began to rub her hands over my chest. My dick, whose hardness had been flagging, immediately jumped back to attention. She laughed, delighted.
“We’re going to keep this part as simple as possible. After we’re washed, then we’ll see what’ll happen,” she said, licking her lips and staring at my cock. I smiled, and motioned for her to continue.
Her hands caressed my chest as she worked the soap into my skin. She ran her hands over my shoulders, and down my arms. I lifted them at her request, and she washed under my arms, and then told me to lower them.
Then, she knelt and ran her hands over my lower legs and calf muscles. She asked me to spread my legs a little, and she rubbed her hands over my inner thighs. She had said that she was going to keep this simple, but it seemed she couldn’t resist taking me into her mouth for just a moment. After a minute or two, she released me, and washed my cock and balls with her soapy hands.
“Turn around,” she said. I turned around before I could think about it.
“Wait a sec. You was my back, and I can wash my ass,” I said, feeling somewhat embarrassed. I had never had another person touch me where I thought she might end up touching me. She had been pretty thorough so far.
“Oh, stop. I’ve washed asses before, John. Besides, you might like it,” she said, her voice full of mirth.
I resigned myself to it, and stood with my legs wide, and arms up. My hands rested on the tile and on the shower curtain. I felt her hands slide over my back, and down towards my waist. She slid her hands around me, and briefly gripped my cock in her hand.
“Just checking,” she giggled.
Her hands slid back around me, and down over the cheeks of my ass. I tensed up then, and she laughed again. Slowly, gently, she traced the crack of my ass with her finger. She hummed softly as she did this, and I slowly unclenched all of the muscles in my body. She sensed me relax, and began to slowly work her fingers in between my butt cheeks. She scrubbed me then, and I gritted my teeth. The sensation didn’t feel bad, but I felt slightly embarrassed and nervous. As if sensing my unease, she reached around with her free hand and began jerking me off.
My head fell back and I closed my eyes as I let her tug on my penis. She still had her fingers in between my butt cheeks, only then she was pressing them against my hole. I found myself unable to pull away, and began to enjoy the feeling of closeness we were sharing; her tugging on my member, and massaging the insides of my cheeks. After a few moments, she removed both of her hands, and stood.
“Now, you wash me,” she said with a grin.
I took the soap in my hands, and lathered them up. For the first time, I really looked at her naked body. Her hair was wet, and her eyes glistened in the dim light of the bathroom. Water cascaded down her body, and over her luscious breasts. Her nipples were hard, and were tanned a dark brown. My eyes swept across her body, and I noticed that her tan was all over. I knew she didn’t go to a tanning salon, so that meant that she did some nude sunbathing. Oh, how I wished that I could have stumbled on that earlier than now.
The water continued to flow over her body, and I raised my hands to rub her chest. At first, I avoided her breasts, but soon had no other spots to lather. I cupped each of her breasts in my hands, and slowly slid them over the tops, and then back under them. They were heavy, and though they drooped a little, they still felt fairly firm. I pressed them together, and admired her ample cleavage.
Feeling as though I was tearing myself away, I slid my hands down her arms, and up underneath them. Then I slid my hands down her sides, and over her slightly rounded belly. I knelt down, and washed her feet, calves, and her thighs. I ran my hand in between her legs, and slowly caressed her pussy with my fingertips. At this point, the soap had all but washed off of my hands, but neither of us cared. I slipped a finger up inside of her pussy, and marveled at how hot it was inside.
I removed my finger, and I gripped her around the waist. Looking lustfully at her wide hips and glistening womanhood, I turned her around. I stared at the globes of her ass, and found it hard not to reach down to jerk off. Her ass was so perfect, it almost hurt to look at it. I slid my fingers in between her ass cheeks, and she said nothing. I rubbed my fingers against her asshole, and she sighed deeply, as if in longing. I remained there for many moments, stroking her puckered hole. Just as I began to start pushing my finger inside, she stopped me.
Robyn gripped me by the hair, then, and gently pulled me to my feet. As I came level with her, she pressed her lips against mine, and locked me in a tight embrace. My arms folded around her, and we stood there for many minutes, our tongues darting in and out of each others’ mouths.
Our lips finally parted, and Robyn spoke.
“We should get out now,” she said. “The water is going to get cold.”
We got out of the shower, and toweled each other off. Within moments, we were back in her room, on her bed. I sat down on the edge, and right away, she pushed me back to lie down. I did, and she kneeled down and spread my legs. She pushed my feet so that my legs were bent, and she bent down to take my penis in her mouth again.
What began was one of the messiest blow jobs I had ever had. Saliva dripped down the shaft of my cock, and soon coated my balls. She held them in her hand, and spread her spittle across my sack. She continued to caress my balls with her spit-soaked hand. Ever so slowly, she slid her hand down and worked a finger in between my ass cheeks. I gasped.
“What are you doing?” I asked. No one had ever done what she was doing now.
“I’m going to give you a little something...extra,” she said, her face twitching into a smile. “Just lie back, and relax. If I hurt you, tell me, and we’ll stop.”
I laid back, and closed my eyes. Though I had not heard of it as being pleasurable, I knew what she was planning. As she took my glistening cock back into her mouth, her wet fingers probed against my asshole. Again I gasped, but she continued to press her fingers against my hole. Slowly, ever so slowly, she worked her finger inside my ass. I grimaced as she did this. It didn’t hurt, but it didn’t exactly feel good at the moment. Eventually, she had sunk her entire finger inside me, and now I knew why she did.
As she worked her finger inside me, I could feel my groin screaming for release. I had felt nothing like it. As she pushed her finger against my prostate, I clutched at the bed sheets, nearly moaning with pleasure. No one had tried this before, but I thought then that I might learn to get used to it...only if it were Robyn, though. I couldn’t imagine letting anyone else do this, let alone anyone else wanting to do this.
“Robyn,” I said breathlessly. “I’m going to cum. I can’t hold it back.”
She continued to work her finger inside me, as she kept sucking my cock. I began to feel that familiar sensation in my balls as I neared climax. She bobbed her head up and down faster and faster on my penis.
Without warning, my cock exploded. I had no concept of time any longer, as my semen flowed out of my penis and into Robyn’s eagerly sucking mouth. I opened my eyes and looked down at her and saw my cum dribbling out of her mouth as she struggled to swallow the whole load. Never had I cum that much before.
Eventually, she swallowed every drop she could, and sat up grinning at me.
“Liked it, did you?” she asked, sitting on the bed with her legs spread.
“Robyn. Fuck, that was incredible. I’ve never felt that good before,” I said. I meant every word. I had never had an orgasm like that. She smiled.
“I’m glad you enjoyed it. Now, its my turn. We’re going to do things a little differently, now.”
From the drawer of a bed side night stand, she drew out a slender object. At first look, I couldn’t tell what it was in the fading light of the room, but after she had it in hand and sat down next to me, I could see quite clearly that it was a pink vibrator shaped like a penis. She turned a knob at the base of the vibrator, and it buzzed to life.
Robyn laid back on the bed, and slid the vibrator over her lips, occasionally dipping it into her hole. Within seconds, it was coated with her juices. She motioned for me to kneel down in front of her. Though I didn’t think it possible after the orgasm I had just had, my cock stood hard and ready for whatever she had in mind.
Smiling all of the while, she turned over, and got on all fours, the vibrator still shoved into her pussy.
“Take the vibe out of my pussy, and work it into my ass,” she said.
I took the buzzing vibe out of her pussy, and started to slide it against her asshole. She moaned slightly at the contact, and pressed herself back towards me. Holding the vibe horizontally, I began to slide the head inside of her ass. It resisted, and Robyn’s hand flashed back to pull mine away from her ass.
“I thought it would be ok, but I guess we need a little more lube,” she said. “Reach into that drawer?”
I had a better idea. Though I had never done it before, I now knew just how good it felt for someone to play with your ass. Knowing that it had been cleaned as well as possible in our brief play in the shower, I lowered my face to her ass. My tongue flicked out, and licked against her puckered hole.
Robyn growled in approval, and thrust her ass back against my face. Gripping her ass in my hands, I held her to my face, and licked her asshole with my tongue. It didn’t taste any different from any other part of skin, but the effect that it had on her was amazing. She tore at the sheets, and whipped her head around like a woman possessed. Releasing one half of her ass, I picked up the vibrator, and raised it to her pussy. I plunged the pink toy into her pussy, and she screamed in pleasure.
Though I almost regretted stopping, I moved my face away from her ass,a nd withdrew the vibrator from her sopping wet pussy. Again holding it horizontally, I began to press the head of the vibe to her asshole. She pressed back against it, and this time, the vibe seemed to leap into her ass. She gasped slightly as her insides rearranged themselves around the girth of the toy, and then began to shiver.
“I want you to fuck me. With the vibe in there,” she said, huskily.
Delirious with lust, I complied. I knelt down behind her, and grabbed my rigid member. I aimed it for her pussy, and slowly slid myself inside of her. My pelvis kept the vibe pressed into her ass as I pressed forward, and let it slide out some as I leaned back. As I fucked her with my cock, I helped fuck her with the vibrator. If I thought she was a woman possessed earlier, I was not prepared for what came next. Grunting and moaning at the top of her lungs, she thrust herself back and forward as I fucked her. She threw all of the pillows to the ground as I pressed myself into her.
I gripped her about the waist, and it was all I could do to keep thrusting and trying to keep my balance. My cock felt again like it was going to explode, but it didn’t. The pressure kept building and building. Though it felt different from my earlier experience and subsequent orgasm, it was no less pleasurable.
“I want to turn over, John. I want to see you as I cum,” Robyn said, her voice hoarse from yelling.
I slid out of her, and her hand immediately reached back to hold the vibe in her ass. She turned over, and spread her legs, smiling up at me.
“You’re so beautiful, John. You’ll never understand how hard it was for me to be around you and never get to taste you. To never get to make love to you.”
“I know what it was like, Robyn,” I replied. My voice was shaky. “Every moment around you was painful. I was...am...so attracted to you.”
She took my penis in her hand, and pulled me down to her. She put her legs up on my shoulders, and pulled me against her. My penis slid into her warm womanhood easily.
“You’re attracted to me, even though I am old enough to be your mother?” she asked as she worked the vibe in and out of her ass. I continued to fuck her like that, some of my weight supported by her legs. She let go of the vibrator, and used both hands to pinch my nipples as I tried to respond.
Though I wanted to open my heart to this woman, it was hard to talk seriously when you were pounding your cock into her dripping pussy.
“Your maturity is what makes you so hot,” I said, nodding. “You’re so beautiful to me!”
Her eyes fluttered at that moment, and then rolled back into her head. She shook so hard at that moment that I thought something was wrong. Her hands clutched at my nipples, squeezing them almost hard enough to hurt.
“I’m cumming,” she moaned, over and over. “Cum with me, John. Please.”
She continued to squeeze one of my nipples as she worked the vibe in and out of her ass. I had noticed it before, but being that close to cumming, I noticed it even more now. I could feel the vibrations of the fake cock through the small stretch of skin that separated me from her asshole. That was enough to drive me over the edge.
My hips hammered forward, and I pressed myself inside her as far as I could go. I could almost hear myself cum. My balls had been aching for this release, and now that I finally had it I wasn’t sure that it was ever going to end. Semen flowed out of me in a torrent, and we both moaned as our orgasms swept through us.
Finally it ended, and we both flopped to the bed, exhausted. We laid there, trying to cool off. After many minutes, something dawned on me.
“Did you clean up all of the clothes that were on the floor? It looked like the hamper was full,” I said, confused.
“There never was a mess,” she said, yawning. “I saw a chance, and I took it.”
I laughed.
“That’s a dirty trick, Robyn. I would’ve thought you above it.”
“I know lots of dirty tricks,” she laughed, beginning to stroke my cock again. “James isn’t going to be home for another two weeks. I’ll have plenty of time to show them to you.”
I’d have to remember to thank James for letting me help out with his pets.