Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Age Gap Stories
User Name
Password

Old 01-03-2005, 12:45 AM
Sweet Southern Girl

How to get an "A"

I’m almost finished with college now, so I guess that I shouldn’t be afraid to tell this story any more. When I was a freshman, I was taking this really tough philosophy class. It seemed like no matter what I did, I just couldn’t get good grades in there. So, finally one day after class I asked the professor if he had any suggestions on how I could study better to improve my grades. He said that he thought he had some material that might be useful for me, and asked that I meet him in his office in about an hour. I thanked him and told him that I would be there.
I sat on a couch down the hall from his office waiting that hour. It seemed like forever. I found myself thinking about my professor, I didn’t really know why. He was probably late 40’s maybe early 50’s, salt and pepper hair, and not really that hot. I guess the only thing that really made him drift into my thoughts was that in class I often found myself staring at his crotch. One day he was lecturing, and when he stepped out from behind his podium, I swear I think he was hard. The bulge seemed massive, and since that day, I always have to check it out during class.
He stepped out of his office and told me to come in, completely interrupting my thoughts of his cock. This was the first time I’d been in his office, he asked me to close the door behind me. It was nice, large desk, leather furniture, and a really comfy looking couch on the far wall next to a bookshelf. We both sat down in the chairs near the desk. We talked about the class, and I tried to explain that I just couldn’t understand some of the theories we were covering in class. I began to notice that he was staring at my breasts. I glanced down and realized that a button had come undone on my shirt and you could see part of my black bra peeking through. I didn’t readjust, because honestly I have always been up for a little exhibitionism. I think I started to get a little flirty with him, not so much meaning to, but more just getting a little turned on by him checking out my tits.
The next thing I knew he stood up and walked around the desk and sat on it right in front of me. This put his crotch at almost eye level. I think he caught me when I stole a quick peek, but I just couldn’t help it. I had to know if looking at my tits had gotten him hard. I couldn’t really tell, but I thought that he might be. Then he asked me what did I want him to do to help me get better grades. I told him that I would appreciate any help that he could give me. He stood up and walked around to the back of my chair, he kind of started to rub my shoulders and started talking about how there really wasn’t much more information he could give me about the theories, but that he thought he might would be willing to tutor me about once a week. I kind of stopped paying so much attention to what he was saying, and started to pay more to what he was doing. His hands began to slowly slide farther and farther down from my shoulders toward my chest. He seemed to be doing this very cautiously. I suppose he wanted to see if I would stop him or protest at all. I could feel his hard dick pressing against my back and didn’t want him to stop so I began to moan softly as his hands found their way to my big breast. I wanted him to know that I wanted that big cock inside me, so I reach behind me and unfastened my bra, then finished undoing the rest of the buttons on my shirt. He told me to stand up and turn around. When I did he grabbed both of my breasts in his hand and began to tweak my nipples, then he put his mouth to my nipple. As he licked and sucked on my nipple I could feel my pussy getting wet, it started to tingle and I knew that I would do whatever I had to in order to get him to fuck me.
Then he kind of pinched both of my nipples roughly and told me to get down on my knees if I wanted an A in his class. I loved the way he became forceful with me, and was now kind of bossing me around. I did as I was told and got down on my knees, I undid the button oh his pants, then just to show off I undid the zipper with my teeth. I then pulled out his cock with one hand as I pulled his pants and boxers down to floor with the other. He told me that I must be a little slut, cause I did that too well not to be. Then he told me to suck. I put my mouth on the end of his big cock and started to lick and flick my tongue all over it. I didn’t know how I was going to suck this thing, it was huge. He had to be like 10 or 11 inched long and I couldn’t even get my hand around his massive cock. But, I did want an A so I sucked as much of that big dick down my throat as I could, back and forth, sucking as hard as I could rolling my tongue over his cock in my mouth the whole time. I really tried to give him a blowjob that he wouldn’t forget before he gave me a grade for the class. The he said, “get up you little slut and go sit on the sofa, no better yet go bed over the arm of it.” I jumped up and walked toward the leather sofa slowly, I wanted to make sure that he was watching my ass swing as I walked in my heels and skirt. When I got to the sofa, I bent over the arm and stuck my ass up in the air for him. He came up behind me and put his hand on my thigh and ran it slowly up my leg. When he got to my pussy he was a little surprised to find that I didn’t have any panties on. He asked me if I was just a little whore who never wore panties, or if it was just for him & his class. I told him that I never liked to wear them, an when I’m in a little skirt I don’t wear any just in case I want to give someone a little peak at my pussy during the day. He kind of laughed and then pulled my skirt up over my ass. He rubbed his strong hands all over my ass and legs like he was inspecting me. The all of a sudden he rammed his fingers into my ass. I was caught off guard and when I jerk away, he grabbed my hair and told me that I better stand there and take it if I want to pass his class. I love that kind of forcefulness, and just said yes sir. He once again inserted his fingers into my ass. Pumping them in and out. I reach between my legs and wrapped my hands around his cock, he said, “that’s much better.” I stroked his cock while he pumped his fingers in and out of my ass, I was really glad that his dick was so big, because I could rub my pussy with it while he was busy working my ass.
Then he slapped me on the ass as hard as he could and asked me if I like it. I told him that I loved it, so he did it again on the other cheek. Next he grabbed his cock away from me and rammed it into my tight little young pussy as hard as he could. I had never had a dick so large inside me before, and tried hard not to scream. After a minute it got better and felt so good. I was in ecstasy as he fucked me hard with that big cock. Then he said, “tell me how much you like it, and tell me how you want it you bitch.” I told him I loved it and that I wanted it fast and hard. He said, “you would like that you little slut.” Then he reach around and held onto my breast as he fucked me. Using them to pull me back harder onto his cock with each thrust. I couldn’t hold out much longer, and was starting to get weak in the knees, I knew that I would cum soon. He must have known too, cause he told me I had better not cum until he does. Then he pulled his dick out of my little twat. He picked me up and put me down on the sofa on my back. He climbed on top of me and began to rub his dick right above my face. He told me to suck on his balls. As soon as I put one of them into my mouth he began to shoot his load all over me. I tried to get to the big head of his dick in time to get as much into my mouth as I could. He loved that. He said, “that’s right you greedy little slut, lick up all of my cum you love it don’t you.” After I had sucked up every last drop of cum that wasn’t already on my face, I asked him I could cum too. He told me that he would work something out for me to just wait one sec. Then he picked up his phone and said “Amber, could you come in here for a second we need your assistance.” That must have been his secretary because she came into the room in like a dress outfit and didn’t seem shocked at all to see him naked and me laying covered in cum with only my skirt and heels on. He told her that she knew what I needed her for. She didn’t say a word just came over to me and parted my pussy lips and began to lick my clit. She was good, I must admit. She worked my clit better than any man ever had. Then she reached to the bookshelf beside the sofa and pulled a box over from the bottom shelf. I couldn’t tell what she was getting, but then I felt it. I felt the cold rubber of a dildo pressing against my pussy trying to find it’s way into my tight cunt. She never stopped licking my clit, and as soon as that rubber cock entered me I couldn’t hold back any more. My entire body began to convulse with waves of pleasure. She began to lick slower and slower until my orgasm was over then she pulled out the dildo, and whispered to me to suck all of my juices off of it, that he loved watching that. She got up and walked out of the room. I did what she said and put the fake dick in my mouth.
He walked over and stopped me saying “you need to save something for next time. Now get yourself cleaned up and dressed. You don’t have to worry about your grades as long as you come in here every week after class.” Then he told me that I also had better to make sure to wear a shorter skirt next week, without panties, and that he wanted me on the front row in class so that he could get a good look at what he would get after class. I put on a good show that next class, crossing and uncrossing my legs, and even sometimes just sitting with the spread apart some. We kept on fucking weekly for the rest of that semester, and I got an A in the class. Hell, I even signed up for three more of his classes since then, and got A’s in all of them as well.
Old 02-03-2005, 06:20 PM
Sweet Southern Girl

I'm glad that lots of you seemed to like this one. If anyone has any suggestions on how I could make the next better, feel free to just let me know.

It's just human. We all have the jungle inside of us. We all have wants and needs and desires, strange as they may seem. If you stop to think about it, we're all pretty creative, cooking up all these fantasies. it's like a kind of poetry. Diane Frolov

How to get an "A"
I Love Guys With Accents
Nurse ~ Patient Story
Yes Sir
An Old Story of Mine
3 Guys & 1 Girl ~ Sounds like fun right
A New Short Story
Punishment Story