Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Age Gap Stories
User Name
Password

Old 04-11-2005, 02:52 PM
Married Couple

The Sheriff's Inmate

Amber, 20, had been traveling all day. She was starting college in a few short weeks and wanted to reach UCLA in plenty of time to become familiar with her new surroundings. She was to room with her sister who was also attending there. She had gotten a full cheerleading scholarship to attend. She was about 5' 7", 120 lbs, sandy blonde hair, green eyes, 30D breast, and had that "athletic" build to her. The tattoo on her back read "Wild Child".

Her car began to sputter just as she pulled into the gas station. She was able to coast in on fumes. A teenage boy came out of the station.

"Fill it up please," she instructed the attendant as she got out of the car. "Oh, and can you check under the hood. I've still got a long ways to go."

"Sure thing ma'am," the boy said with a smile.

As she walked around the car, Amber couldn't help but notice how small the town was. It couldn't have more than 150 people, 200 at the most. The sun was starting to set and she was hungry and restless. But, she would need to find a place to sleep for the night.

"That'll be $35.00 ma'am."

The boys voice brought her back to reality.

"Thanks," Amber said as she followed him into the station and paid. In the corner of the room sat four men playing cards. They looked to be between the ages of 40-45 years each. Amber noted that one of them happened to be the sheriff.

"Can anyone tell me where I can get a bite to eat and a place to stay for the night," Amber asked.

The sheriff laid down his cards and said, "I'm out boys. Sure thing missy. I was about to get a bite myself. Mind if I join you?"

"Why not?," Amber answered. "If I have dinner with the sheriff, then I'm bound to stay out of trouble."

The room filled with laughter as Amber and the sheriff left the station. Amber introduced herself. She drove as Sheriff Gary Wells introduced himself and showed her around.

As they entered the little cafe, Sheriff Wells asked the local motel owner if he had an extra room. Amber walked on over to a table and watched as the sheriff and motel owner talked.

Sheriff Wells was at least 45, about 6' tall, graying black hair, deep blue eyes, and a built like a drill sargent. He even had the military hair cut under his ball cap. He was dress in blue jeans and a black t-shirt with his name and "Burnett County Sheriff's Department" written in yellow.

Sheriff Wells walked over and took a seat across the table from her.

"We'll," began Sheriff Wells. "The old fart said that out of his six motel rooms, four are full and the other two have plumbing problems. I don't know of any other place to put you up for the night. And I don't much think you'd want to sleep in one of the jail cells."

Amber sat back in the chair. "Well, at least it would be a bed and a roof over my head. Do you have a bathroom with a shower there?"

"Sure. You really don't mind?" Sheriff Wells asked. Smiling he added, "I won't even charge you with a violation to let you stay there."

Laughing Amber said, "Thanks. It'll be the first time I've ever slept in jail and I hope that it will be the last."

After dinner, Sheriff Wells helped Amber bring her bags into the jail and showed her where she could sleep. The cell area was big. There were small cells all around the four walls, excluding where the door was, and a larger cell in the middle of the room. All the cots were pushed along the side walls. The cot in the middle room was pushed up against the bars along the side opposite of the cell door.

"I'll take the middle one if you don't mind?"

"Sure, you're the only one here. In the hay day of this town, when my great granddad was sheriff, this room was full. There would be at least 10 men in each cell every night. Now a days, I'm lucky if I get 10 men a month in here. Right though there is the bathroom with showers. You'll find everything you need in there. Well, I'll leave you to it Amber. Good night."

"Good night Sheriff."

And with that, Sheriff Wells left the cell area and headed for the control room. Once there he turned on the monitors to the cell area and the showers, he removed his shirt and unzipped his pants. He began to play with his 9" hard and very thick cock as he watched her showering. He found himself thinking about how she would feel on him. Watching her dry off he noticed the tatto on her back. He zoomed in to read it.

"So, she's a Wild Child," he said out loud.

He watched as she put on a skimpy night shorts outfit. He decided that there was only one way to find out just how she would feel on him. And just how wild see really was. Zipping up his pants, and not bothering with his shirt, he turned off the monitors and headed down to the cell area.

Once there, Sheriff Wells found Amber lying on the bed, already asleep. He walked into the cell and knelt down beside her. He lifted up her night shirt to see her breast up close. He couldn't keep from touching them. Amber moaned a little in her sleep. He pinched her nipples and watched her winch in her sleep. He began to suck her breast and didn't notice her waking up.

Amber sat straight up in bed and yelled, "Just what the hell are you doing in here? Is this the reason why you wanted me to sleep here at the jail?"

Amber tried to get up, but Sheriff Wells pushed her back down. He leaned in and began to kiss her passionately, rubbing her breast as he did.

"MMMMM Amber," he said. "Do you know how long it's been since I've been with a woman. It's been a long time. Please. Please let me be with you."

It was as if he was begging her. Amber had been with boys her own age before, but never wtih a man of the sheriff's age. The more she thought of it, the more turned on she became.

"Yes, Sheriff. I'll be with you."

Amber moved over on the small cell cot to allow the sheriff to lay by her. Her body felt smooth and silky to him. She too was enjoying the feel of his touch. She began to moan as he rub one breast and suckled the other.

"That feels so good Sheriff. MMMMMMMMM That feels so good."

Sheriff Wells put his hand in Amber's night shorts and rubbed her clit. Amber moaned harder and louder at his touch. He began pushing his middle finger in and out of her pussy. Becoming wetter and wetter with each push.

"MMMMMMMMMMM," Sheriff Wells moaned. "I can tell by the way you feel little missy, that you are not a virgin. That's okay. You'll feel plenty tight around my dick."

"You're right sheriff," Amber said. "I've been with several boys. All of them had small dicks. I'm sure that since you're a full grown man, yours will be a lot bigger. I want to see it."

With that, Sheriff Wells removed the rest of his clothes. Amber sat up on the bed to get a better look. Standing, he began to wave his hard cock in front of her face. He then asked her, "Is it bigger than what you're use to?"

"Oh, yes," Amber said smiling. "It's the biggest I've ever seen, even in magazines."

Amber took the sheriff's 9" rock hard cock into her hands. She began to stoke it with long hard strides. Sheriff Wells bent down enough to fondle her breast.

"Suck it little missy. Suck my 9" cock."

Amber wet her lips and placed the head of his cock to her mouth. She slowly moved her head up and down on his hard member. Her right hand stroked what part of him wouldn't go into her mouth. Sheriff Wells moaned as she did. Looking down, he watched as her head bobbed on his dick. It had been almost five years since he had had a woman. Watching the head of a young woman sucking him was almost to much to bare.

Amber continued to suck his dick harder and faster. With her left hand she gentlely played with his balls. The sheriff placed a hand on the top of her head, helping her to go faster and deeper. With a loud groan, Sheriff Wells shot a rusty load deep into Amber's throat.

"MMMMMMM Damn it, little missy," he shouted. "Damn that was the best blow job I've ever had."

Licking her lips Amber asked teasingly, "Now, will an older man, like yourself, be able to cum again. This time, say, deep inside a pussy."

"Well, little missy," he said. "There's only one way to find out."

Sheriff Wells pulled off Amber's top and pushed her back on the bed.

"I watched you on the monitors in the control room as you were bathing. I noticed that you have a tattoo on your back that says "Wild Child". I want to see just how wild you can get."

Amber smiled and with one finger motioned for him to come closer.

"Why don't you find out. I see that your dick is hard again."

Sheriff Wells leaned down and removed her bottoms. Positioning his face to her pussy he began to lick at it furiously. Amber began to buck and moan with pleasure. He pulled her closer to his face. He then began to stick his tongue into her warm wet pussy, driving it deeper and deeper each time.

Amber shouted, "Eat me, Sheriff! Eat me! Make me cum all over your face! Oh, yeah! Yes, Sheriff! Yes! Yes! Yes!"

With that, Amber came all over Sheriff Wells face. She was shaking from pure ecstacy. After wiping off his face, the sheriff got on top of her. She could feel the tip of his penis at her pussy entrance.

"Are you ready to have a real man, little missy?," Sheriff Wells asked.

"Yes, Sheriff. Yes. Fuck me good," moaned Amber.

Sheriff Wells began to slowly move his once again rock hard 9" dick into Amber. She moaned with each pump he made.

"Damn, Sheriff, you are big. It feels as if your ripping me in two."

"Good. You'll be thinking about my dick for many years to come."

Still moving slowly, the sheriff began to push hard each time he went in. Amber moaned and bucked wildly with each push. She was cumming all over him as he continued to push, what felt like, further and further into her.

"Oh, God, Sheriff! Yes! Yes, Sheriff! Yes!"

Sheriff Wells could feel Amber shaking all over. Smiling at her he told her to get onto her knees and hold onto the cell bars. He pulled out and let her do as she was told.

Amber got on her knees, facing the bars. She grabbed two of them and turned to look over her sholders. Leaning against the bed, Sheriff Wells was positioned himself to enter her. Placing a hand on each hip, he gave one hard thrust, pushing all 9" deep inside of Amber's waiting, wanting pussy. She began to buck and moan with each thrust.

"Fuck me, Sheriff! Fuck me! Fuck me like I was a common whore in lock up."

"Yeah, little missy. You want to be fucked like a common whore do you?! Well this sheriff is gonna teach you to peddle your wears on my street corner. Take that you dirty little whore!"

Sheriff Wells started to fuck the hell out of Amber. Thrusting himself deeper and harder each time. Amber bucked back, moaning with pleasure.

"AAAAAAAHHHHHHH You dirty little whore. I'm gonna fill you with cum."

With a loud groan, Sheriff Wells unload his sperm deep inside of Amber. Her pussy lips tighten around his dick, milking every last drop as he gave a few more slow pumps into her. Leaning in next to her, he too grabbed the cell bars. He began to kiss her neck and shoulders.

"MMMMMMMM," Sheriff Wells said. "You are a wonderful inmate. I wouldn't mind it if you where the only one I had for the rest of my life."

Moving her hand to carasses his face Amber told him, "Yes. And you have been a wonderful sheriff. I bet no other sheriff is a good as you."

Turning her face to him, they began to kiss passionately. Sheriff Wells, while staying deep in her, laid them down on the bed.

"I want to stay deep in you all night," he said.

"Won't your deputy catch us in the morning?," she asked.

"Who cares. I've got nine inches stuck deep inside a beautiful young woman. I don't think that any of them would blame me for that. Hell, they've all got wives at home that they get to fuck every night. It's about time that I get a tight pussy to be in."

------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next morning Sheriff Wells took Amber out for breakfast and then waved good-bye to her as she left. Amber still comes by to visit him as she passes through. Her sister has even started to join in on their fun.

feedback

Last edited by fzzy : 09-08-2005 at 10:40 PM.