Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Interactive/Role Playing Stories
User Name
Password

Old 10-17-2001, 08:41 AM
Secret Admirer

Post Billy's Mom

I have to admit growing up I often dreamed about Billy's mom. She was a gorgeous 30 yr. old blonde 5'6" athletic director at the elementary school when my fantasies about her began. She would come home from a jog in her sports bra and tight shorts that highlighted her soft round breasts and firm ass. She would always tease me by asking if I wanted a hug from a sweaty old woman. On wonderful occasion she would just surprise me with a hug. Pressing her chest firmly against mine would replay itself over and over in my dreams. I was an awakening 11 year old and had a serious crush. The four of us kids in the neighborhood would always go to Billy's house because of his large TV, pool in the back yard, trampoline, and free arcade games. Billy's dad was a high priced workaholic accountant and obviously tried to compensate his being gone with very nice things. None of us neighborhood kids minded, especially when Billy got any type of junk food his heart desired. Of course, I really enjoyed seeing his mom too. From time to time I would try to sneak upstairs after her jogs to try and catch a glimpse of her showering, but fear kept me from succeeding. I was always worried someone would catch me and that would be the end of it. During the summers I would always suggest that she come join us in the pool. I always dreamed of seeing her in a bikini, but her one piece was enough to make me have to hide my rock hard cock poking at my shorts. I offered to put sunscreen on her back many times but was denied after I supposedly accidentally slipped my hand under her suit. I was trying to arouse her and my hand got carried away. By the time I was sixteen my attention had turned to Katie the only girl in the neighborhood. After high school I went away to college. And now 7 years later I'd come back to visit the old neighborhood, and Billy's house stood in front of me.
Old 10-17-2001, 08:43 AM
Secret Admirer

Since Billy was three years younger than me and never aspired to go to college, I thought there might be a chance that he was around. I also didn't mind finding out what had become of his mom. I walked slowly up to the door and rang the bell. The car in the driveway was the same one that had been there when I left so I figured that they were still living there. I heard someone approach the door and then look through the peephole. The door opened quickly and Billy's mom stood there having barely aged in a loose T-shirt and tight shorts. Her ear-to-ear smile parted only to invite me in. She motioned towards the couch in the living room and closed the door behind her. He hourglass figure hadn't left her and her long blonde hair looked even better than I had remembered. She told me how glad she was that I came by and asked how I was doing. I briefly told her about my job and where I was living. I sat down on the far end of the couch and marveled at how little the house had changed. She asked if I was married and quickly noted that I was not and had recently broken off a yearlong relationship. I joked about my lack of desire for commitment. As she sat down next to me she laughed and began to tell me about her life. She told me that she had separated from her husband because he was in prison for embezzlement. She told me that Billy was married and living on the other side of the country and that she only heard from him once in a while. I couldn't help but ask if she felt alone in the house. She remarked that she spent most of her time being a private trainer and exercising. I responded to that with a compliment that it was very apparent. She blushed slightly and said thank you. She told me that she was actually getting ready to go for a swim when I rang the bell. She paused for a moment and asked if I would like to join her for a swim… for old times sake. I was a bit bewildered by the question and responded that I didn't have a suit. She said that she could scrounge up one no problem. My intrigue rose as I thought about how ample she looked in years past in a bathing suit. I said that would love to. She went upstairs and within a few moments came down with a suit and offered to let me change in the bathroom while she went out and checked the chlorine levels.
Old 10-17-2001, 08:43 AM
Secret Admirer

I quickly changed and when I came out she paused to take a look. She commented on how well I'd "grown up" and how I was definitely not a kid anymore. She looked back at the chemical tester and declared the pool was perfect for fun. She set the tester down and then grabbed the bottom of her t-shirt. She, what seemed slowly, raised it over her head and revealed a dark blue bikini top that covered most of her still very round breast. I'm sure that she could see me staring as she tossed her shirt on a small table. Then she grabbed the waistband of her shorts and slid them to the ground bending from her mid section exposing her nice firm ass to the air. She stepped out of the shorts and tossed them on the table by her shirt. All the emotions that I had back when I had a crush on her rushed back into my system. I turned to keep from showing too much of an interest although I think she already knew. She spoke up telling me about a great new sunscreen she'd found that was waterproof and not damaging to the skin. I instinctively offered to put some on. She flirtatiously showed hesitation and recalled the previous incident with putting oil on her back She picked up the bottle from the table and grinningly replied her approval.
Old 10-17-2001, 08:44 AM
Secret Admirer

She came up to a lounge chair and stretched out on her stomach. It took all I had not let my hormones announce themselves and keep my cock from saluting her beauty. I came up to her and she handed me the bottle. Then she surprised me by reaching up on her back and untying her bikini top on her back. She remarked that it would allow for easier and a more conformed spreading. With the sides of her breasts exposed I swallowed and leaned over her. I put a dab of lotion on my hand and began to rub it on her back. I moved slowly and rhythmically, and with each motion my arousal grew. I slid my hands up along her side until I slightly brushed the side of her breast then quickly pulled my hands up to her spine. She took a quick breath but didn't notion to stop. I rubbed her shoulders and attempted again to brush the sides of her breasts. She again took another quick breath, but didn't note any objections. I rubbed the edge of her under arm and in a circular motion moved toward the side of her breasts. As I touched them this time I remained there slowly rubbing the sides of her breasts. Her breathing got heavier and deeper. She mumbled out, "Okay, now tie that on my back if you wouldn't mind." I stopped rubbing and did as she said. As I tied, her breathing was slowly returning to normal. She pushed up and rolled over staring at my cock poking eagerly through the suit. I could see her nipples pushing just as eagerly through her bikini top.
Old 10-17-2001, 08:45 AM
Secret Admirer

"I guess you are as in need as much as I am," she said slowly raising her gaze towards mine. "We'll have to see to that later. First we play!"

She arose almost on top of my feet brushing against me as she stepped forward. The back of her hand brushed against my hard cock as she stepped towards the pool and dove in. I was stunned but sure enough that I wasn't gong to miss out this time. As I turned to jump in I could see she had something in her hands under the water. I jumped in feet first and while coming up saw the most beautiful patch of trimmed hair I have ever seen. Her bikini bottoms were off and in her hand. I broke the surface with a gasp, trying to contain myself after such an awe striking sight.

"Careful! You wouldn't want to drown yet," she said as if hinting to something forthcoming. She tossed her bottoms to the side of the pool. I couldn't help but wonder what was next as I stared at her gorgeous body. After a moment of suspense she slowly widened her stance. She slid her hands along her sides and down the panty line covering her once bare pussy. She broke her devilish grin, "Here's the deal…. you dive down and eat me and we'll go in and fulfill both our fantasies about each other."
Old 10-17-2001, 08:45 AM
Secret Admirer

I don't know that I took much of a breath before I was down in the water heading for that beautiful sight. She pulled her hands back. It was more beautiful than I had ever imagined. As I got close I grabbed her ass and pulled her to my face. Her juices were visibly drifting into the water as I lowered focus and put my mouth on her hot pussy. I heard and felt her moan as my lips pressed tightly against her. I pressed my shoulders to her thighs pulling those firm ass checks making her spread wider. It was hard to keep my breath as I plunged my tongue in her beautiful pussy. I pushed up with my shoulders as I drove my tongue deeper. She moaned and closed her legs around my head. My feast was only beginning as my tongue probed her. I rose up to get air but she didn't release her legs, she laid back and floated upon the surface. I took only a moment of air as my head reached the surface and began again to slide my tongue in her swollen pussy lips. Her moans we such that I could feel them from inside her with my tongue. Her breathing grew louder and her pelvic muscles pushed repeatedly against my face. Then my frenzied tongue was met with the most delicious flow of juice it had ever known. Her moan went higher and more verbal as her muscles twitched around me. She grabbed the back of my head and let out a tone of pleasure as her orgasm surged through her. I slurped up as much of the delicious juices as I could.
Old 11-12-2001, 11:29 PM
Insert "Member" Pun Here

Excellent stuff so far, andy!

The authenticity is striking... is this a TRUE story?
Old 11-26-2001, 01:36 PM
Secret Admirer

Continued...

A soft grin graced her face amidst her breathing as she released her legs from around my head and slid back into the water. As her feet touched the bottom she stepped forward putting one hand on my torso. She started to open her mouth to speak but her eyes presented the invitation. I brought my hand up to her waist and leaned to kiss her, but she teasingly turned her head.

"It's time to go inside," she whispered as she glanced down at my cock throbingly ready to escape the swim trunks. I wanted to grab her and take her right then, but thought better of it. She turned and walked up the steps out of the pool. I followed closely until she asked me to grab her bikini bottom, which had made its way to the bottom of the pool. I dove down and grabbed them as quick as I could. When I got up she was heading into the house with just a towel on. She smiled and encouraged me to hurry in. I didn't bother gong to the steps I pulled myself up on the side and rushed to grab the towel and dry off.
Old 11-26-2001, 01:37 PM
Secret Admirer

I stepped inside and saw her bent over looking in the refrigerator. She turned her gaze towards me, smiled, and asked, "Still hungry?" She stepped back towards the wall, closed the door and gave me a look over. She started to open her mouth again, but I quickly stepped forward slide my hand around her waist and up her back as I tilted my head and began to kiss her. We continued in an onslaught of kissing until both of us needed air. We heavily panted for a moment and our lips engaged again, this time I pressed her back against the wall. I pushed my cock against her and slid my one hand to her ass while the other held her head at the neck. As we instinctively began to grind a moan escaped her lips. I attempted to slide my hand up to her breasts but she would grab my hand and put it back on her tight ass. After a few minutes she let out another soft moan and pushed me back. We were both breathing heavily, but she managed to utter, "upstairs!" She grabbed my hand and pulled me quickly down the hall and up the stairs. Just as she opened her bedroom door, she spun around and we began kissing again. She slid her hands down my naked back and down under my trunks and over my ass. Her thumb tugged on the edge, but my hard cock kept them from coming all the way off. She stepped back, panting from our embrace and kiss and released my swollen cock. She stared for a moment and then looking in my eyes she release the towel.
Old 11-26-2001, 02:30 PM
Secret Admirer

I had dreamed about this moment of times while growing up, but nothing I imagine was as beautiful. Her breasts were a creamy white silhouette of her bikini top and her nipples were puffed out, obviously aching for relief. I gasped in awe and a she smiled grabbing my hands, leading me onto the queen size bed. She leaned to kiss me and I felt her breasts brush against my chest, sending a shiver down my spine. We embraced and lay back upon the bed. Our legs wrapped around reach other as we kissed. Our hands explored our smooth skin. Just as my hand reached her breast she pulled from the kiss and took a deep vocal inhale. I lowered my head to her breast and kissed around her nipples gently touching my tongue with each kiss. She grabbed my hair and pressed my head to her breast. I circled my tongue around her nipple and then massaged it with my lips. She let out a soft moan as my cock found its way to her patch. She reached down with her hand and guided my cock to the wet entrance of her pussy. I pushed into her tight pussy and she let out a slight scream and panted, "slowly!" I looked up to see her face showing a hint of pain. I pushed ever so carefully and slowly into her tight and incredibly hot pussy until my balls were press tight against her. I pulled back slightly and trust forward. She heavily exhaled with each trust and soon began to push myself up as I trusted. Her pussy would tighten with her legs as I pulled back. It was as if her pussy was milking me. I tried to hold back, but the intensity grew and I warned her I was going to cum. She instructed me to think about something else. I looked across the room and saw a photo I had given her on the nightstand. She then began to breathe heavier and faster. The noise brought me back to her and I could feel ready to explode. I pushed harder and harder until she muffled a scream and I could no longer hold back. I kept pushing until my cock felt drained. Her lack of pushing back told me she had cum too. We lay there for a few moments and then I pushed my head up to look at her. She gave me a smile of satisfaction and said, "Well worth the wait."
Old 11-26-2001, 02:34 PM
Secret Admirer

Side bar...

Yes, most of the story is true... And no it's not over!!!