Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Interactive/Role Playing Stories
User Name
Password

Old 08-02-2001, 07:24 AM
dobbydog

Cool My First Story

This is my first time doing this so bear with me and post your opinions.

It was a hot and steamy day and I was on fire. It had been a while since I had been laid and I was very horny. Trying to take my mind off my horniness I decided to go out and take a swim to cool me down. I went out into the yard and jumped into the pool naked. THe cool water felt great on my hot pussy.

After a while I came out and decided to lie on the lounge chair and get some sun. As I was lying there I take my hand and rub it over my large 34C breasts stopping to pinch the nipples bewteen my thumb and forefinger, making the nipple very erect. THey stood proudly like cherries. My hand lingered slowly down to my pussy. I spread my legs a little to get easier access. THen I rub my finger up and down my wet, sopping cunt. I finally find my clit and squeeze it. With that I let out a loud moan. I close my eyes and slip two fingers inside me. I start fucking myself, faster and faster while playing with my clit with my other hand. Faster and faster my fingers plunged into my cunt. I came quickly screaming with pleasure. As my breathing slowed down I opened my eyes only to see my next door neighbors staring at me.

Joe and Christine's eyes were glazed with lust as they stared at my body. I kept my legs open not feeling ashamed on bit. Ever since Joe moved in I had wanted to fuck him and right now I needed a nice long cock in me. This was my perfect chance. I spreaded my pussy lips ever more giving Joe the perfect view. My excited clit had become erect once more and it was showing prominently. Joe moaned when I did that.

Being so horny I got up and walked slowly over to the fence and kissed Joe. He kissed me back slipping his tongue in my mouth exploring every crevice. WE finally broke the kiss and I licked his lips with the tip of my tongue, he moaned once more. I asked him and Christine to come over. Within seconds they were there.

Joe walked in and gently cupped my aching breasts in his hands while he kissed me deeply. I moaned softly. He then kissed my neck and soon he was sucking on my nipples biting them ever so gently. I never felt something so good. Joe then kissed his way down all the way to my freshly shaven pussy. He parted my legs and kissed my slit. He then licked it up and down, moving his tongue from side to side. I was in a frenzy then at the verge of cumming. Joe sensing that found my clit and began to suck while Christine came over and began sucking on my nipples. I had never felt such a sensation before. I came hard, yelling out in ecstacy. After I came Joe just kept on sucking, he made me cum at least 5 times. After that I just lay there as Christine kissed me. She ran her hands all over my body.....

Someone please add on
Old 08-02-2001, 05:41 PM
lefteye3231

I could see that poor Christine was dripping wet. No one want to satisfy her! She had sat there and watched Joe taste my sweet juices. As Christine continued to explore my body, I explored hers. She had a tall, slender figure and young perky tits. The nipples were bright and pink, wanting to be licked. I brought my lips down onto Christine's hard nipples and sucked away. I could feel her back arch and Joe's eyes watching us.

I pulled Christine's fingers towards my wet blossom and showed her my wet pussy. I placed her fingers inside of me and moaned in pleasure as Christine fingerbanged me. Harder and harder, louder and louder I moaned.

I could see that Joe didn't want to be left out. I looked over the fine guy next door, standing there butt-naked, holding onto his large cock, wnating to put it somewhere. I pulled him towards me and directed his large cock into my tight little ass. I love being fucked through both holes.

I began to rub Christine's clit and listened to her moans of pleasure. I wanted more. I needed something in my mouth, something to run my wet tongue on to. Something big hard and tasty to suck ...

Old 08-04-2001, 04:16 PM

Send a message via AIM to sba6996 Send a message via Yahoo to sba6996
a cumming of friends

I LOOKED DOWN AT MY NEIGHBOR SUCKING ON MY WIFE AND IN A SECOND WAS STICKING MY HARD DICK INTO HER MOUTH DAMN SHE GAVE GREAT HEAD, SLOWLY SHE PULLED IT OUT AND TO MY AMASEMENT RUBBED THE HEAD AGAINST MY WIFES CLIT AND STUCK IT BACK INTO HER MOUTH. THIS WENT ON UNTIL I FELT READY TO SHOOT MY LOAD BUT I HAD OTHER PLANS AFTER THAT. I TOLD HER I WAS READY TO SHOOT AND SHE TOOK ME FROM HER MOUTH AND AIMED AT MY WIFES ASS. THE CUM LAUNCHED OUT OF MY DICK AND LANDED IN THE CLEFT OF HER ASS. I WATCHED AS IT RAN DOWN OVER HER ASSAND PUSSY THEN DRIPPED INTO MY NEIGHBORS OPENED MOUTH WHAT A SITE.
Old 08-05-2001, 11:50 AM
dobbydog

It felt so good to finally cum. I was totally spent, but the neighbor Melissa, was just getting started. She took my semi-hard cock in her hand and ran her fingers up and down it. I could feel my dick getting hard again. She then got on her knees and took me into her mouth until I was nice and hard. I was moaning in ecstacy. This girl gave the best head that I ever recieved. My wife Christine sat on the lounge watching us as she slowly moved a dildo in and out of her pussy. She was obviously getting a kick out of watching me and another woman. After a couple minutes of Melissa sucking me I couldn't take no more and told her that I was going to cum. She said not yet and with that she straddled me with her legs on both sides of me she slowly took my 8 inch dick inside her. Damn she was so tight. I thought I would blow my load immediately. i had never before been inside a woman so tight. She began moving slowly. She then raised her hips so that just the tip of me was inside her and then quickly thrusted me in her. I was moaning. As Melissa continued to move me in and out of her, I took her clit between my two fingers and gave it a quick pinch. She screamed and before I knew it she began to cum; the spasming of her cunt led me to cum as well. I looked at her naked, nympho body laying on me and was in heaven.

I looked across to see my wife just about to cum. I beckoned her over and told her to sit on my face. I lapped up her wonderful nectar, damn I could never get enough pussy or pussy juice. I held her hips as I licked her hot slit, she moaned. AS I sensed she was going to cum I sucked her clit. Her clit was the size of a minature penis and I just sucked on it until she came. From giving Christine head I had grown hard again but I was not ready to cum just yet. I looked over at our yard and saw my wife's best friend Justine. that girl was stacked and I always wanted to screw her. Christine looked to where I was looking and called Justine over. Justine and her kissed; Christine slipped her tounge in Justine's mouth. With that I knew that today was going to be my lucky day. I asked that girls if they would mind entertaining me for a while and they had no objections.

Christine untied Justine's shirt and cupped her 38DD while Melissa went from behind and pulled down her skirt and lacy white thong. This girl was smoking, she was totally built for sex and I knew I would finally get to see her in action. Melissa told Justine to lie down and she did. Melissa spread her legs and took her forefinger and guided it up and down Justine's honeybox until she was moaning. At the same time Christine was sucking on those cherry red nipples that Justine had. Justine wanted more and I could tell by the way she was moving her hips. THis erotic scene by these 3 beautiful women was killing me; I had to cum so I................
Old 08-05-2001, 02:33 PM
dobbydog

Smile

I walked over to where my the women were. My wife was oblivious to me being there, she was too caught up in sucking on a pussy. She was bent at the waist so her pussy was sticking up. I went behind her and stuck my dick in her dripping pussy. She moaned, finally feeling something deep within her. I pumped my cock in and out of her while she continued sucking on Justine's most private part. I fucked her hard, plunging my dick in and out of her. Justine came hard, grinding that hot pussy against my wife's face. After seeing that I could not take anymore. I began thrusting faster and harder, faster and harder. Finally, me and christine came together.

I withdrew my dick from my wife's hole and saw the cum dripping down her thighs. Justine looked my wife in the eyes and said "lay down, now it's my turn." With that she began lapping up the mixed juices of both of our juices from my wife's cunt. Melissa seeing that came over and took my now semi-hard dick in her mouth. She licked it up and down, cleaning me up. She suggested that we go inside and get something to drink while the other two were busy sucking each other. I told her no, that I wanted to watch just to bring back some ice cold water. Within moments she was back with the water. I drank some and then I had an idea.

I took an ice cube and rubbed it against Melissa nipples. They turned hard instanteously. I then moved the ice cube lower to her pussy. I took the ice cube and placed it on her clit and her climaxed. Just like that. I decided to play somemore and took another ice cube and rubbed it up and down her slit, she moaned. This girl was definitely built for sex. SHe screamed for me to just fuck her. I didn't want to fuck her just yet so I....
Old 08-05-2001, 08:07 PM
Professional Voyeur

Send a message via ICQ to Dunchad
I grabbed the dildo that my wife was using earlier and lowered Melissa to the ground beside my wife and Justine. As they were enjoying each others pussy's I started to rub the dildo all over Melissa's pussy.

I started rubbing that dildo up and down her wet pussy. getting it nice and lubed. She started moaning as her lips spread and I dipped it in just a bit. Not enough to enter, but enough to get it nice and wet. As I placed it between her lips with the tip sticking up in the air, i started to massage her tits and nipples.

She started moaning with the feel of my hands on her nipples. Then I lifted her up a bit and pushed the dildo into her ass. She squeeled in surprise, but accepted the dildo into her ass. By this time my cock was nice and hard again.

Justine and my wife came almost at the same time, their moans louder then Melissa's. Justine looked over at me, my wife's juices all over her face and saw what I was about to do. She let out a little gasp then urged me on. My wife then looked over and giggled like a school girl.

I was positioning my erect cock into Melissa's wet pussy and pushing the dildo into her ass. Justine and my wife disengaged from each other and moved to the ground to help me out. Christine grabbed the dildo and started pushing it in faster. Justine grabbed my cock and moved it into Melissa's pussy. The feeling was great, she was even tighter now with the dildo up her ass.

I pound away into her pussy as Christine fucked her ass and Justine started to suck on her tits. The image was great and I was in heaven. Then....
Old 08-13-2001, 06:01 PM
dobbydog

i sexed a dog.

the end
Old 08-14-2001, 02:54 PM
dobbydog

then suddenly, the door patio door swing open and Melissa's boyfriend walked outside. He seemed stunned to see me messing with his wife and I first thought that he was going to kick my ass but he looked at me and said, "there's enough of her go around."

With that he dropped his pants exposing his hard and long penis. At the tip there was a drop of precum, he needed to fuck something bad. He went over and inserted that long rod in Melissa's wet pussy. As he thrusted in and out of her he ordered me to fuck her ass. As we both thrusted I could feel his dick rubbbing mine. I had never felt such a sensation before. As we both filled Melissa's two holes Justine and Christine came over to us and played with our balls. The three of us were so close to cumming when....