Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Interactive/Role Playing Stories
User Name
Password

Old 12-03-2001, 06:30 PM
dobbydog

Thumbs up Sexy Young Slut's First Times!

Iam Amber Black. I am a senior at my highschool in texas. I am such a huge slut that i felt like telling you all about me. MY first time in a sexual relasionship was when I was 13. I was sitting calmly i my desk when my English teacher Mr. Toy asked me to come to the front. He told me that my grades were continusly sinkin and I had to come for extra help after school. I arrived in his office at 4:30 ( I had cheer practoice so i was a little late.) I was in my uniform. I had been payind attention for 10 minutes when Mr. Toy started touching me. Mr. Toy is about 54 years old but good looking. Mr. TOy grabbed my arm and pulled me in for a kiss. What a kiss it was. He then told me another way to bring up my mark was being his sex slave. I agred. So he stripped me. Then pushed me onto the floor and told me to grab his cock and suck it. I did as he said. " Ohhhhhhhhhhhh Amber you are amazing.... I have always wanted to fuck u since the moment i first saw you. Let me put my cok into you warm soft virgin pussy" he said. WELL I aged and sat up on his desk and we kissed until he fit his cock up my tight hole. "mMmmmmmmmmmmmm" I said. Then I felt his warn sermen come up and it made me feel Amazing. Then My dad walked in..........
Old 12-09-2001, 01:15 PM
RavenSexy

Re: Sexy Young Slut's First Times!

Quote:
Originally posted by daddygirl
Iam Amber Black. I am a senior at my highschool in texas. I am such a huge slut that i felt like telling you all about me. MY first time in a sexual relasionship was when I was 13. I was sitting calmly i my desk when my English teacher Mr. Toy asked me to come to the front. He told me that my grades were continusly sinkin and I had to come for extra help after school. I arrived in his office at 4:30 ( I had cheer practoice so i was a little late.) I was in my uniform. I had been payind attention for 10 minutes when Mr. Toy started touching me. Mr. Toy is about 54 years old but good looking. Mr. TOy grabbed my arm and pulled me in for a kiss. What a kiss it was. He then told me another way to bring up my mark was being his sex slave. I agred. So he stripped me. Then pushed me onto the floor and told me to grab his cock and suck it. I did as he said. " Ohhhhhhhhhhhh Amber you are amazing.... I have always wanted to fuck u since the moment i first saw you. Let me put my cok into you warm soft virgin pussy" he said. WELL I aged and sat up on his desk and we kissed until he fit his cock up my tight hole. "mMmmmmmmmmmmmm" I said. Then I felt his warn sermen come up and it made me feel Amazing. Then My dad walked in..........
At first I thought my dad was really mad, he walked up to me without saying a word, unzipped his pants and pulled out a very nice 9 inch dick, it was at least 2 inches round. My mouth was watering and I opened up and let him in I nursed his cock like a baby, while nursing my first cum meal I heard Mr. Toy say to my dad, I did not think you we were going to make it to the conference. I was tied up in traffic but better late than never. Mmmm man my daughter can suck a mean cock. Mr. Toy then told my to deep throat my dad and I did not know how so I thought o my self treat his cock like food so it would be easier to swallow and I was able to let him fuck my throat. and hid did in and out just like Mr. Toy was doing my no longer virgin pussy
Old 01-26-2002, 08:33 AM
nastybridget

Talking

my daddy and mr toy were in on the whole thing.
they had planned on getting me after school to
fuck my virgin pussy.
this was so exciting,fucking my daddy and my teacher,and at 13 years old, my pussy was very tight for the both.
i continued sucking on daddies big cock,mr toy came up from behind me and slipped his nice big cock into my aching pussy.
he shoved his cock into my pussy with a force that made my pussy feel painfully good!
daddy was still fucking my mouth and i could tell
he was about to cum.
i began to lick his shaft around the base of his cock and licking his ball's at the same time!
slowlly running my tongue up the vein and sucking him back into my mouth.
mr toy was fucking my hot,juicy pussy like it was the first virgin pussy he has ever had!
but i doubt that,he took complete control of me as if he knew what he was doing.
daddy could'nt hold back any longer and let a big load of hot,sticky cum splash my face and in my mouth.
i loved the way his cum tasted,i was intoxicated by the hot,salty,pungent taste of his cum.
i am going to enjoy sucking cock from now on!
mr toy was fucking me hard and furrious,he was about to cum all over my hot little ass!
he let go of a huge amount of hot cum
splatering my ass good!
my daddy began to rub mr toy's hot cum all over my ass,and then he went down and began licking mr toy's hot cum up off of my hot ass!
daddy said he loves to eat hot cum as much as any other women does.
he told me he was also into bi-sex too!
you should try having sex with another girl,amber.
it is the best of both world's babygirl.
daddy and mr toy really taught me how to enjoy myself and also how to bring my grades up.
daddy went to the phone and called my mom,she was great honey,your little girl has a great piece of ass and learned how to give a great blowjob!
she's all your's when we get home........
Old 02-04-2002, 10:43 AM

On the way home daddy made me ride with nothing on under my cheerleading uniform. He would reach over every once in a while and finger my still wet pussy, then he would lick it off. When we got home mom was sitting on the dining room table naked and spread legged "so I understand you give a good blowjob", she said to me. "That is what dad said and it tasted good too", I replied. "Well in that case strip and get over here and eat your mom's pussy if you do a good job I will return the favor." I stripped off my uniformand started for mom, I turned my head just enough to see dad his cock in hand already and jerking off. I got to the table and got on my knees, mom grabbed the back of my head and pulled my face to her cunt. She keeps it shaved bald so it looks just like mine and she was wet. I got her juices all over my faceand then I felt something between my legs I didn't look away but soon felt dads face and tongue on my pussy.
Old 03-27-2002, 10:27 AM

Arrow

Dad's tongue wormed its way between my ass cheeks as he spread them to allow him access to my last virgin hole. Saliva made it sticky and as he stuck a finger up my ass he looked up at Mom who was moaning from the licking I was giving her and asked "Isn't she something? If she sucks and eats your cunt like she ate my cock, you're gonna be in for a treat."

Mom could only moan as she neared her orgasm. After her body shook and almost rolled off the table, she seemed to calm down. "Oh, that was great. What a cunt lapper she is!"

Dad continued sticking his finger up my asshole until the muscle started to stretch enough for a second finger. His other hand was working on my clit bringing me closer to my first big orgasm. I was really getting into the feelings he was giving me when I felt Mom move off the table and get under me. Her mouth and hands went to work on my very sensitive tits giving me sensations that I never had felt before. I was gewtting wetter and wetter down between my legs and Dad kept sticking his finger in my pussy to get it slippery and then sticking his fingers back in my ass.

"Baby girl, I'm gonna lick your cunt as well as you ate mine." Mom crawled further under me and I felt her tongue replace Dad's finger on my clit. I moaned and started shaking as my juice splashed out on her chin.

Dad stood and moved behind my wide spread ass cheeks. I felt the head of his cock touch my virgin asshole and slowly poke its way through the tight ring at the mouth. I felt little pain since Dad was taking his time. By the time his balls slapped Mom's chin and my pussy, I had started fucking his cock with my ass. It felt great as he moved faster and faster. I could feel his cock expand and then my bowels filled with a warm, slippery gush of cum. I screamed as the biggest orgasm of my young life exploded inside me.

As Dad pulled his now deflated cock from my ass, I felt Mom's mouth take its place, sucking his sperm out of my ass.

"Lick her dry, Hon. Don't leave a bit of my spunk in there."

Since then, I have fucked and sucked both my Mom and Dad as well as Mr. Toy many times. I got straight A's in all Mr. Toy's classes without even opening my books.