Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Old 08-31-2006, 10:08 PM
mystic spirit

Send a message via AIM to wanderingsoul
Natasha

We’ve been talking for a while and we’ve gotten pretty close. We’ve finally decided to get together and I couldn’t be more excited! You meet me at the door wearing a very short skirt and a skin tight tank top. I can tell you’re not wearing a bra and I can tell by the look on your face that tonight’s going to be a good night. We go into your house and chill out in the living room on the couch. You decide to put in a movie and we snuggle up on the couch. I wrap my arms around you and before too long, we start to make out.
You’re laying on your back as I slowly start rubbing your body with my ever so soft touch. I slide my hands along your body, cupping your breast and squeezing your ass. I slowly start to undo your clothes, while we are still kissing so very passionately. I undo your bra and sensually kiss and lick the newly exposed skin before me. I begin to make slow circles around your nipple before gently sucking it into my mouth and flicking it with my tongue Then I start moving from my lips slowly down your body till I touch the tip of your skirt and I start to kiss the unbutton area and start to take your skirt off.. Now kissing your inner thighs making my way down to your toes. Then I slowly make my way back up and I cant help but to notice something that really turned me on, you were completely shaved! Oh my god I thought to myself I have to have her right now. So I start to play with her clit and one by one I keep sliding my fingers up in her till she is riding them so deep. I begin to fuck you with my fingers as I latch onto your clit with my mouth. Gently I lick my way around your clit, getting closer and closer until finally I begin to flick it with my tongue. While licking away at your clit, I begin to massage your g spot. I can tell by your moans that your getting close to cumming. You begin to tell me to fuck you with my fingers and to suck your clit. So I do just that and it’s not long before you start to spasm with a mind blowing orgasm. Your pussy pulls my fingers in deep and I put direct pressure both on your g spot and on your g spot as you ride out your orgasm.
I can tell your pretty sensitive so I withdraw my fingers and gently begin to lick up your flowing juices, making sure to avoid your clit. This gives you some time to recover from your orgasm and before long you’re ready to go again. I slide myself up your and begin to suck on your 36 C breasts as I slowly begin to finger fuck you once again. I look deep into your eyes as I slide finger after finger inside you. I’m teasing your nipple with my very talented tongue as my fingers begin to thrust in and out of you. You’re dripping wet and I love it! Soon the room is filled with the sounds of your moans and my fingers sloshing in and out of your tight pussy. I kiss my way back down your body. I take my time, enjoying the feeling of your soft skin against my tongue. As I arrive between your thighs, I remove my fingers to lick them clean. I moan from the taste. I tell you that you taste great and that makes you smile. I then spread your lips wide, licking up and down your wet slit. I pull your lips between my lips and pull at them gently as I flick them softly. After I’ve licked up every drop of your juices, I dive in wanting to taste more. I slowly slide my long tongue inside you making you moan yet again. I move my tongue up, down, and from side to side teasing the walls of your pussy. I begin to massage your right breast with one hand as I massage your clit with my other hand. You begin to moan loudly as you approach your second orgasm. With one thumb teasing your nipple, the other thumb teasing your clit, and my tongue fucking your slick pussy you can’t hold out any longer and begin to cum. I pinch your nipple slightly as I quickly start to flick your clit with my tongue. I insert two fingers inside you and again begin to massage your g spot. You can’t stand it anymore and moan loudly as your second orgasm washes over you.
I slide up your body and begin to kiss you passionately. I massage your large breasts as we continue to make out. Soon you break away and roll me onto my back. You straddle me as you remove my shirt. You gently run your hands over my chest as you lean down to give me a passionate kiss. Soon you pull away and kiss your way down my chest until you get to my waist. You dismount me long enough to remove my pants and boxers. I’m hard as a rock and my cock springs up as you pull my boxers down. You take my cock in your small hands and begin to stroke it slightly. Then you gently lick my shaft from bottom to top finally wrapping your lips around the head. You begin to gently tease the head with your tongue until you finally draw as much as you can into your mouth. You skillfully begin to bob your head up and down as I reach down and begin to play with your tits. After you have my cock sufficiently covered in your saliva you climb back on top of me. You position the head at your entrance and slowly lower yourself until just the head is in. I raise up enough to begin sucking on your tits as you begin to lower yourself. Soon you bottom out and relax there for a moment. It’s been far too long since you’ve been with someone and it takes you a moment to adjust to the feeling of being so full. I grab your ass as you begin to raise up. You raise up until just my head is still inside you then you lower yourself again. It’s not long before your bouncing up and down on my big cock. I lay back as you begin run your nails across my chest. I take a minute to admire the beauty of such a hot woman skillfully riding my cock. You close your eyes and tilt your head back as you begin to massage one of your tits with one hand. It’s been a while since I’ve been with someone and I can tell I’m not going to last very long in such a tight little cunt.
I lift you off of me and change positions so that your bent over the couch. I slowly guide my way back inside you. I begin to passionately kiss the back of your neck as I slowly thrust myself in and out of you. I reach around and grab a tit with one hand and begin to massage your clit with the other. Before long, we’re both moaning lustfully and I’m getting close to cumming. With my big cock pounding in and out of you and my fingers teasing your clit I can tell you’re not going to last much longer either. You look over your shoulder and we make eye contact. With lust filled eyes you tell me your about to cum and I pick up the pace. I start pounding into hard and fast as you moan wildly. I can feel your pussy begin to convulse around my shaft and I know you’re going to cum any second. While still looking over your shoulder you scream that your cumming. I can’t stand it any more and tell you I’m about to cum. You quickly turn around and start to stroke my cock. Almost immediately I begin to shoot load after load onto your big tits as I look deep into your eyes.
We lay down on the couch, snuggling up with one another in spoon position. We talk for a bit as I lightly kiss on the back of you neck. Soon the feeling of drying cum gets to you and you suggest we take a shower. I agree and I can’t help but to admire your round ass as you lead the way. You set the water to a good temperature and turn on the shower. We hop in and begin soaping each other down. Running my hands along your soft skin turns me on and it’s not long before we’re more interested in making out than getting clean. After a bit you feel my cock regaining it’s strength and you reach down to start stroking it. It's not long before I hard all over again. We're still making out and you reach around to grab my ass with your free hand. Since you're grabbing my ass I decide to grab yours. I start kneading your soft flesh in my strong hands. I lift you up and place you against the wall. You reach between us and guide me into you. I start to pound into you, hard and fast lifting you up and literally dropping you back down onto my cock. You tilt your head back against the wall while moaning wildly. I start to suck on your neck as I thrust myself in and out of you. I'm pounding your wet cunt furiously as the water is washing over us and I'm still sucking on your neck. You start to scream in ecstasy as you approach yet another orgasm. You reach between us and start to rub your clit furiously as I pound in and out of you. You look me in the eye as you begin to cum. Your tight pussy starts to convulse around my hard pounding shaft. You clamp down on me, pulling me in as deep as possible and keeping me there as you shudder from your orgasm. This is all too much for me and I tell you I'm about to cum. You dismount and before I know what's happening, you've got my cock in your mouth, sucking hard and fast while looking up at me. I can't stand it anymore and warn you I'm gonna cum. You moan wildly and start sucking on my shaft even faster and harder. I tilt my head back and begin to shoot load after hot salty load into your mouth. We finally get cleaned up and head off to bed. We fall asleep holding each other in a passionate embrace.

POW/MIAs - No Will Never Be Forgotten

Karma can be a bitch, so don't make her mad!

Politeness counts.

The definition of a gentleman/lady is someone who does all the he/she can do to make the people around them as happy and comfortable as possible

Life's a bitch but it's all gotta be for something. If you keep faith in that, everything will be okay.

Every once in a great while, you just gotta kick a little ass!