Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-04-2010, 01:01 PM

I like lots of foreplay with a woman or girl. Teasing her, touching her and her me. It builds up and up to the point where you don't care who is around you need each other so bad. Or look at each other as we masterbate, stopping before we cum. I play this with a friend to see who cums first. The loser is the slave of the other and has to do whatever he/she is ordered to do.

If i am having phone sex with someone, I get close to cumming and then hold back, wanting the feeling to last and last. Besides a girl always should cum first in everything.

I love watching a girl play with herself (what guy doesn't?) letting it go on and on as she brings herself close than backs away. When she is ready to cum then I help her, like a gentleman should, in reaching her climax.

When in a car and the girl rubs my cock and I have to stop her to keep from cumming and then bring her hand back again over and over or I am chatting or talking to someone over the line and I am in a public place, I find a way to rub my cock, but of course I don't want to cum and soak my pants so have to get close and then back off. There are times when I want to grab a waitdress or salesgirl or coworker and just fuck the hell out of them because I am so turned on and need relief.
Old 02-22-2012, 11:09 PM
Runs with Scissors

Send a message via Yahoo to gigi
oh yes

I think that I am definitely a pleasure delayer. There is nothing more I enjoy than turning myself on all day. Leaving my desk and going to the ladies room just to quickly rub my clit a little. By the time I get home I am racing through the house, just to get to my toys. My imagination has usually made me so wet at this point I am practically dripping, but I still try and go slowly. To stretch out the pleasure as long as I can. When I finally cum, I explode.
Old 02-09-2013, 10:30 PM
Not there yet.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigi
I think that I am definitely a pleasure delayer. There is nothing more I enjoy than turning myself on all day. Leaving my desk and going to the ladies room just to quickly rub my clit a little. By the time I get home I am racing through the house, just to get to my toys. My imagination has usually made me so wet at this point I am practically dripping, but I still try and go slowly. To stretch out the pleasure as long as I can. When I finally cum, I explode.

Afternoon Delight

Delightful Rendezvous!

Is the love I gave her in the past, gonna be enough to last, if tomorrow never comes........
Old 03-19-2013, 01:31 PM
is not this trim anymore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilith
Are you a pleasure delayer?

Yes...for 8 years now.

For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.

Complete surrender should not just come at moments in which one faces overwhelming odds, but in the calm when it seems one is personally in complete control of one's life.
Old 03-19-2013, 05:16 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
Being a pleasure delayer today cost me a $$ pricey bottle of wine that shattered all over the laundry room. Some things should be taken advantage of while you can.

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 03-19-2013, 05:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilith
Being a pleasure delayer today cost me a $$ pricey bottle of wine that shattered all over the laundry room. Some things should be taken advantage of while you can.

LOL .. dare we ask what was the role of the pricey bottle of wine in the delaying of pleasure ???
Old 04-20-2013, 04:03 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

ha ha a kid at school eating trail mix says to me, "I saved all the best stuff for last" and I called him a pleasure delayer and then giggled remembering this thread

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 06-05-2013, 04:37 AM
Passion & Power

Send a message via MSN to Glyndwr Send a message via Yahoo to Glyndwr
I enjoy a slow build up over a few hours, stimulated by sexy chat or texts, maybe a few pics. My erection builds and ebbs multiple times, by balls ache and I can feel the cold sticky pre-cum against my thigh throughout the day. The final release either later that day or maybe the next morning can be ecstatic. However, am I a pleasure delayer? I'm not sure as the whole process gives me pleasure, maybe I'm a pleasure prolonger.

I believe your most attractive features are your heart and soul

Old 06-18-2013, 02:51 PM

Enjoy this thread, thought I'd add my latest experiment.

Enjoy masturbation and although I do not cum quickly I do like to prolong the experience.
Before full erection I have tried using tape along my shaft.
Have to be quick as the experience itself usually means full erection is soon achieved.
Gives a very tight grip that feels good.
I then tend to go a for a short walk, knowing what I have and feeling the sensation of the tape.
I come back and masturbate until I cum.
Have tried playing with removing tape as I climax which takes me to another place again

Here is a pic with a pixie message for you.

Have some shrink wrap to play with now.

Jak
Attached Images
File Type: jpg pixie bits.jpg (63.3 KB, 585 views)
Old 06-18-2013, 07:34 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

love the personalization of your personal bits!

~>My Scribbles<~
Old 06-19-2013, 04:56 PM
~a little bit naughty~

Jak, that is one VERY SEXY pic!! I have never heard of using tape and I find it very intriguing. *Looking over at my man and the tape dispenser*

I really do think we deserve to see a pic with the shrink wrap.

Owning Pita, by my JassWolf!!
My Story~ Friday Night Spanking
Old 02-22-2016, 04:43 AM
Call me FWM :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anglosaxon
Enjoy this thread, thought I'd add my latest experiment.

Enjoy masturbation and although I do not cum quickly I do like to prolong the experience.
Before full erection I have tried using tape along my shaft.
Have to be quick as the experience itself usually means full erection is soon achieved.
Gives a very tight grip that feels good.
I then tend to go a for a short walk, knowing what I have and feeling the sensation of the tape.
I come back and masturbate until I cum.
Have tried playing with removing tape as I climax which takes me to another place again

Here is a pic with a pixie message for you.

Have some shrink wrap to play with now.

Jak