Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Chat
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-23-2004, 12:27 AM
1 of 8,029,150,258

Angry Front And Center IAKaraokeGirl!

Just what makes you think you can wait all day to give us a status report when intelligence reports are coming in that you have danger in your sector?

Do you realize the demoralizing effects of not seeing that Unit Banner (avatar ) for more than a few hours has?

For your chastisement, you will send me MANY more corn field reports, ……. *oops* I mean.... you will establish a thread for you and any other Pixie to report into whenever there is ANY reports of danger, from ANYWHERE on the planet, that we have active Pixies stationed!

This is not the first time that one of our people has been somewhere that we hear news of having MAJOR danger events happening at or near. Regardless if it’s weather conditions, geological events, civil unrest or whatever, we have people we are very concerned about that come to mind IMMEDIATELY when the news gives us reports. We want to see your ass on hear just telling us you are OK!

That is all.

DISMISSED!

I was worried about you.

"If God didn't want you to play with it, He would have put it between your shoulder blades,..... not at the end of your arm"

Except for speculation, we ONLY have NOW and EACHOTHER!

real world of cyber people ~ Pixies ~ real people of the cyber world
Old 05-23-2004, 12:33 AM
~*Geeky Girl*~

LOL. So sorry! I first heard about the tornado watch shortly before 7:00 p.m. but (dammit!) was distracted by the History Channel. That's what you get when former history majors get caught up with some good programming.

The radar does look nasty, but we're still under at watch until 4:00 a.m. I've double- and triple-checked the weather radar, but I'm pretty sure that most of this insomnia is weather-related. Otherwise, I can't imagine I'd have the cable TV on the community channel watching hideous flashes of advertisements just to hear NOAA weather.

"Life is too short to wake up in the morning with regrets. So love the people who treat you right, forget about the ones who don't, and believe that everything happens for a reason. If you get a chance, take it. If it changes your life, then let it, and if you have to wait for what you really want, take the time because nobody said that life would be easy. They just promised it would be worth it." ~ Unknown author

Old 05-23-2004, 12:52 AM
1 of 8,029,150,258

I heard reports early this morning of tornado damage in Iowa. Besides worring about your sweet butt, we really do need some kind of check-in for our family. It DOES catch my attention like a family member being someplace I'm hearing reports about.

Now about those corn field pics?

"If God didn't want you to play with it, He would have put it between your shoulder blades,..... not at the end of your arm"

Old 05-23-2004, 01:05 AM
I make sexytime with you

WB IAKG

*huggles tight*
((((((((((((((((((((((((IAKG)))))))))))))))))))))) ))))
I want to do something that matters
Old 05-23-2004, 06:57 AM
Just me.

Glad you were on top of IAKG, PF, ... er ... on top of the weather story . It's true, we do tend to worry about our Pixie family when we spot something in the news that might be affecting them.

IAKG, you take care of yourself.
Old 05-23-2004, 09:30 AM
Suprise Me

Not sure how we are going to get cornfield pics around here! Fields are underwater....hail damage....tornados - this weekend totally sucked! (Other than Cobalt's 1000 post reward )

Friday night was bad for us in northern Iowa.. guess Mother Nature didn't want the southern half to feel left out.

We are relieved that you and Kleclere are safe!!! ((((HUGS))))
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 3334820.jpg (3.4 KB, 638 views)

Old 05-23-2004, 09:40 AM
1 of 8,029,150,258

DAMN! Did you take that Cheyanne?

You better get your butt MUCH faster too.

Old 05-23-2004, 09:49 AM
Suprise Me

No, I didn't take that pic.. it was on the local news station site. The tornadoes that were spawned out of that storm were just a county away from us. (about 25-30 miles away) We didn't see the tornadoes that were 10, 4 and 8 miles away... we sent the kids to the basement and Cobalt and I went from room to room looking out windows. (As if we could protect the house if we saw one... lol)

Had one developed and touched down closer to us the view of me would have have been asshole and elbows heading to the basement!

The town that this tornado went through is about 85% destroyed. No deaths and a few injuries (non-life threatening). Now we are going to have another round of storms according to the TV... flooding is the worry now.

Old 05-23-2004, 09:55 AM
1 of 8,029,150,258

Those are the report I was hanging on to yesterday.

Cleveland is at the end of "Tornado Alley" and I have been TOO close a couple times as I've mentioned.

Aren't basements a wonderful invention? lol

Old 05-23-2004, 09:56 AM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
(((hugs))) glad everyone is safe.

Mr. Lil and I spoke about this once....it's important if something ever happens to anyone that they leave/give instructions to someone to contact us here and let everyone you are ok or not ok.

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 05-23-2004, 09:57 AM
Suprise Me

According to the weather channel, Iowa's peak season for tornados is July through September....we are starting early Hopefully Mother Nature will get this out of her system.

Old 05-23-2004, 03:11 PM
~Imaginary lover~

Send a message via MSN to cowgirltease Send a message via Yahoo to cowgirltease
Chey, Cobalt, IAKG....... When I heard about that.. you guys were the first people I thought of. I'm so glad you are safe! (((hugs)))
Yep, It's heads down and ass up weather isn't it?
Old 05-23-2004, 04:22 PM
Booger Lama

head down and ass up now thats the way I like to see cowgirltease

it's not the orgasm but getting there thats fun

a shot in the bush is worth two in the hand

whip me, beat me, tie me up, break my arm, but please don't break my heart

"The trouble with the world is that the stupid people are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt" -Bertrand Russell
Old 05-24-2004, 03:40 AM
It wasn't me!!!

Send a message via MSN to musketeer
Seing weather reprots like that makes me glad I live in the UK, even if we do get almost as many here just nowhere near as powerful
if not an escape from life?
Old 05-24-2004, 04:56 AM
Everybody Stretch!

Quote:
Originally posted by Lilith
(((hugs))) glad everyone is safe.

Mr. Lil and I spoke about this once....it's important if something ever happens to anyone that they leave/give instructions to someone to contact us here and let everyone you are ok or not ok.

Funny you should mention this! I've actually told Mr. Lixy that if I were to become incapacitated <sp?> for ANY reason (yep...even "the big one"), he was to come here A.S.A.P. and let my Pixie family know! That'll get him out of lurkdom...damnitalltohell!

Hey! I was a good Girl Scout!

So glad to know our Iowa friends are ok! Keep safe all!

~Thomas Dewar~