Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-21-2002, 01:39 PM

Public Sex

Has any one out there ever had sex out in public. It could be hetrosex or gay sex but let us know what happened and how it got started. Oh and by the way for this thread in your car doesn't count unless it happened with a lot of people around. I think we have all enjoyed it in the backseat at one time or another.
Old 01-21-2002, 02:29 PM
Pixies Devilish Soul

Send a message via Yahoo to souls_cry2000
Wink

well i've done this frequently. it's quite an experience not knowing if someones going to walk up on you or if they're just pretending not to notice you so they can wank/diddle themselves to heaven. i really enjoyed the times that i had quickies with friends in the bathroom of the concession stand during a little league baseball game.

a friend and i were at a local park when we decided to check out the nature trail which is really a glorified walking track with sparse tree coverings. we stopped along the way to enjoy our a bottle of wine we'd taken from a friend's house (a good red wine by the way. i forget the year.) i got frisky so i ran my fingers up the edge of her thigh and began to play with her already sloppy wet pussy. we stood up thinking that this was not a good place until we stubbled over a bench and hit the ground. she being a little thing rolled a bit. i figured since we were already here go for it. i pulled her sweat pants off and picked her up and f**ked her mercilessly against a large oak tree. a jogger came by while we were in the middle of this which made it all the more steamy.

nature seems to have an arousing affect on me. especially when it comes to exhibitionism. another time a lady friend and i found a few moments to sit at her family's cabin by the lake. the water hitting the little dock in back of the cabin had quite an affect on her and i because we sat back in a lounge chair and f**ked all afternoon while the local kids pulled by on their jetskis.

no mortal ever dreamed before.
Old 01-23-2002, 10:30 AM

there are a few places that I have been and have actually been caught but the best place was a park in a town about 20 mins from here. it has this great place for fishing and at any given time, there is about 4 feet between each person fishing. Needless to say, hubby and i were getting pretty hot fishing....as well as everyone else there... he he he
Old 01-25-2002, 05:05 PM

Send a message via ICQ to Nubian
The one that stands out is in the medical library of a local hospital. I was pre-med at the time and studying for an exam; the subject, of course, was anatomy.