Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Interactive/Role Playing Stories
User Name
Password

Old 06-29-2001, 11:03 PM

Cool Slumber Party

One evening, my friend Danielle threw a sleepover party. It was a celebration of her sweet 16, so she wanted to make it extra special. She invited me, as well as three other close friends of ours to join in on the fun, and best of all, her parents were out of town, so we could do whatever we wanted. It was 8:00.
As I arrived at the front door of her house, my four friends opened it, revealing that they had already gotten into their PJs and I was late. Since it was near the end of summer, and I hadn't seen Danielle, Nicole, Sue, or Valerie all summer (they had been vacationing) I couldn't help but notice the dramatic increase in their breast sizes. Each had grown by about 2 sizes, and the sight of this, to my surprise, made my pussy begin to tingle with excitement.
"Hey, chiqa." Sue said as I walked in. "Get undressed, we're about to start."
Though I wasn't quite sure what she meant by "about to start," I quickly changed into my pajamas as the four of them rushed off into attic, which Danielle had secretly converted into her location for all the parties she threw--from her birthday parties and makeover parties to the occasional make-out party. There was just one problem--I'd grabbed the wrong set of PJs. The ones I had grabbed were the ones I figured my mother would consider slutty--a T-shirt cut off at the end but about a year old so part of the bottom of my breasts stuck out, ending just near my nipples, and my black thong that barely left anything to the imagination. It didn't matter, though, because these were my girlfriends and it wasnt like they'd object, so I rapidly changed and joined them in the attic. When I got there, they'd already gathered around a bottle layed sideways in a circle, with shot glasses all around it and were eagerly awaiting my arrival. Good, I thought to myself, we're getting drunk, finally, a great party idea.
"'Kay, here's the deal." Danielle said, "We're gonna play a game of spin the bottle, only we're gonna do more than kiss. Whoever the spinning bottle ends up pointing to, you two are having sex. Since we have five people, one of the people can masturbate to two others that are fucking if you're not picked. Danielle quickly poured five shot glasses of the gin in the bottle, and the girls took them down fast. Then came the spinning....
Old 07-17-2001, 12:42 PM
dobbydog

Talking hotnwet

Valerie was first to spin. With the movement of her arm, the bottle began to twirl and when it stopped, it landed smack dab on me. She looked up at me with a look of pure lust and licked he lips.
"So, you two," danielle said, "go ahead, right in the middle of the circle here where we all can see"
I was nervous as hell but crept into the center anyway, as valerie slipped into the middle and slip her tongue into my mouth. It wasn't the first time valerie and i had kissed, but it was the first time that it wasn't just practice kissing, but actual pure lust. I wanted it to stop but my pussy began to drip with juices and i completely lost myself when valerie slid her fingers into my wet slit. i spasmed with ecstasy, and soon val layed me down on the ground and tore off my shirt and g-string. she seductively slid her pants off and then layed her crotch in my face, while at the same time diving her head down into my crotch. she began feverishly licking my pussy, and i responded by going all-out on hers. i lost my mind so much that val came almost instantly, and as her pussy juice dripped down my face i couldn't bear it any longer and my pussy erupted in a massive orgasm. We changed positions and our mouths met, and we kissed like i had never kissed anyone before. I could taste my pussy juices in her mouth and on her face, and i was sure that she could taster hers.
"Okay, girls, who wants seconds?" danielle said, and nicole obliged, inserting a double-sided strap on into her pussy. val and i continued to kiss until nicole lifted my ass into the air and drove the double strap-on into my ass. I felt a sharp pain but my pussy just got wetter and wetter, i was about to cum again! seeing this, val dove underneath me and stuck her tongue deep inside her pussy. at this, sue couldn't resist, and ran up to me and pushed my face into her pussy! Danielle joined in, and soon her luscious mouth was sucking on my tits! I'd never felt anything like this before, and i collapsed with an orgasm i felt throughout my entire body. but it wasn't over yet....
Old 07-17-2001, 07:38 PM
LMW

Just as my first orgasm ended I could feel my second one begin. They continued in their current positions until I almost climaxed with my second orgasm. Just as I got there they stopped. Then said "It's your turn to spin the bottle." I did and it ended up pointing right at me. Valerie said that they were going to watch me masturbate. I had never done this in front of anyone and had only done it 3 or 4 times by myself. This scared the hell out of me more than the sex we had just had. I began to rub my clit and after 3 or 4 minutes wasn't getting very far when Danielle pulled my hand away and said here let me do it.
Old 07-19-2001, 11:10 AM

Then Danielle got behind me and stuck two fingers into my juicy pussy while her other two quickly toyed with my clit. I was already about to cum again when her other hand came up and began to rub my nipples. I could tell she was enjoying it, too--she began to breathe heavily and when i came she turned me around and forced my head into her crotch. Then she called for nicole to join in and soon nicole and i were both tonguing her out. I had already came several times but there was another building, and i only had thoughts of wanting more...
Old 07-26-2001, 10:50 PM

Danielle motioned for all the girls to back away.
"This is my party," she said, "And this fuck will be one none of us will ever forget."
She walked off and scoured through some boxes for a moment. When she came back, she had a HUGE strap-on dildo. it was 12" by 3", and she smiled delightedly as she put it on and used a rope to tie me down and another bondage device to keep me from hurting myself biting down.
Suddenly, without me knowing what was coming, she JAMMED the monster dildo up my ass. I literally felt like I was being torn in two, it hurt so bad that I was crying but the pain was almost completely nixed by pleasure. It felt simply amazing...I moaned and squealed and suddenly my pussy burst with an incredible orgasm and Danielle pulled out, as Valerie ran over to suck on my pussy and lick all the juices off.
Old 03-21-2002, 08:47 AM
nastybridget

Mmmm,valerie moaned,your pussy tastes' so good.
there was a mix of all the girls sweet pussy juice to lick up too!
danielle and nicole were busy taking turns on sues' pussy,while vallerie continued to lick my pussy.
none of us noticed Dave come upstairs to the attic.
Dave is Danielle's big brother,and he is so good looking!
wow,it looks like your really getting your birthday wish Danielle!
i know i would want to wish for a great sex party too!
you girls look so fucking hot!do you mind if myself and a couple of my buddies join in?
Danielle and nicole both smiled and shook their heads,sure Dave,where are your buddies at?
steve and Rick are downstairs and mike will be here soon.
mike has a surprise for all of us!
Dave called for steve and rick to come upstairs to the attic.
you girls ready for some cock?
yeah,we all yelled.
allright then,the guys got undressed and joined the girls,man i love young pussy steve said.
i hope you girls like big cocks in your pussies and mouths!
steve fell to his knees and pulled Danielle to him,happy birthday Danielle.
for your 16th birthday im gonna give you all my 6 inches of hard cock in your young,tight pussy!
steve kissed Danielles pussy and began licking her thighs,rick and Dave started in on myself and nicole,sue and vallerie.you sure have a tasty pussy Bridget.
i can taste all you girls on her pussy lips.
i love young teen pussy,so nice and tight!
we all started fucking and sucking each other to climax.
mike came in with a very pretty girl that none of us new.
this is amber,i met her at a party the other nite i went too!
Amber was not an ordinarry girl,she was a pre-op shemale with a big 7 inch cock between her pretty leggs.
hi everyone,i hope you don't mind my comming here with mike.
not at all amber,come join us!
amber was really goodlooking for a shemale,we are all going to have some fun now!!!
Old 04-25-2002, 08:39 AM
Lil Roy

Amber stroked her throbbing meat, clear drops of semen dived lazily from the purple head. Her long shiny black hair waved lightly as she tossed it. Danielle laid on her back and spread her legs staring at ambers cock. Even poor Dave and his buddies couldnt stop staring at it. Amber pulled off her gown and dropped to her knees hard in front of Danielle's spread legs. Amber slammed her meat deep into Danielle. Danielle screamed from the pain and force as she grasped the femine shoulders hard. Everyone watched as thelight brown wide hipped butt pumped and throbbed between Danielle's legs. Then Amber got faster and faster. Danielle;s eyes swelled. Amber grasped the young girls hips and jammed them back on hers as she rasied up on her knees stuffing Danilelle's pussy to the hilt. Danielle gasp aloud when she felt the hot, thick seed flood her orifice. Danielle began to rack with orgasms and in sodoing this, her cervix dipped down and gulped thousands of sperm into her fertile womb. "Whoa" said Dave. Ambers limp cock slid out of Danielles pussy and she stood up all wobbly. In minutes she was rock hard again butpoor danielle was exhausted. She laid there on her back wheezing with her legs closed for max comfort,unwittingly holding two hands full of sperm inside her.When Dave turned around, Rick was gone! Dave went out the door saying "Yo Rick, Steve where are you clowns? All he heard was grunts, The Neighbor lady came by to see what was the rackus, but the 3 long, haired youths groped her down to ecstasy and were busily emptying their balls in her pussy and mouth. Her dark brown mouth wrapped tight around one white dick while the other pumped its warm load in her silky jet black hair. Mike was already emptying his nuts inside her belly via her unprotected pussy. Her D size tits bounced wildly. Mike squeezd her tiny frame punding into her soft chubby ass. By the time Dave recovered to see what was happening in the room, Amber was pounding Nicole's ass making her cry again, holding her face down into the carpet.