Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Masturbation Stories
User Name
Password

Old 04-26-2003, 06:19 PM
<----Snappin' Pussy

Mmmmmm masterbation

I posted this in a masterbation thread ages ago....i just thought i would resurrect it to here

One way i like to get off ~ Let me know if ya enjoy it

Everything was quite at home, so I decided to have a nice peaceful relaxing bath.
While it was running I went and got a glass of Baileys to sip on.
Heading back to the bathroom I turn off the running water and step in
"Ahhhhhhh, this is the life."
I lay down with my head resting on the end of the bath. I take a sip of my drink, then sit it on the baths edge.
I look down at my body under the water, my nipples are hard and I can see my pussy lips just poking out. I get my razor and shave clean the fuzzy regrowth, my breathing quickens, it turns me on feeling the blade run over me. I like to keep myself bare, it makes my pussy so much more sensitive.
I put the razor back and run my hands over the newly shaved skin, smooth. I cant resist, I slip my finger down to my clit and give it a gentle rub, my pussy starts to quiver in response. I deny myself the pleasure, and run my fingers up my body, flicking them over my nipples which harden even more.
"Mmmmmmmm that feels good"
But the water is starting to cool so I quickly wash myself and get out. I wrap a towel around, grab my drink and head into the bedroom.
In the room I unwrap the towel, sit on the bed and start to dry myself. As I dry my hair, the towel brushes over my nipples and makes them harden again. I just have to put my hands on them, I take each nipple between my fingers, and tweak and pinch them gently, the sensations travel straight to my pussy. I knead my breasts, loving the feeling it provokes.
Slowly I start to move the towel further down my body, over my stomach. I quickly pass the towel over my pussy, my hips jerk and my pussy reacts, but I wasn't ready to ge there yet.
I look in the full length mirror in front of me, as I lift my leg to dry it, I watch as my pussy lips part. I can see the wetness of my arousal, I so desparately want to touch myself, but I know the wait will be worth it. I lift the other leg to dry and watch again as my pussy lips fall open to reveal my cunt, using my muscles I watch as it winks at me, demanding I give it the attention it craves.
Getting off the bed I go and get my toys, a black vibrator (8 1/2 inches) and a skin colour one (7 1/2 inches). I also grab the KY while I'm there.
Going back to where I can watch myself in the mirror, I sit and lay out my goodies. I arrange the pillows so that I can play and watch too, once it was all ready I lay back, slowly I let my legs fall apart, watching as my pussy and asshole are revealed to my hungry gaze. I flick my nipples and take a nipple in each hand, rolling it between my fingers, I bring each breast up to my mouth and suck on each of them in turn, my nipples are now rosy red and hard as rocks. Letting on breasts go, I slowly run my fingers down my body, with one hand I pull back the hood on my clit, the other reaches for the KY, with shaking hands I squeeze some onto my clit.
"Fuck, it's cold"
Using the palm of my hand, I make slow circles. I watch facinated as my pussy lips start to swell with my arousal, I dip a finger into my cunt and fell my walls close around it, trying to pull it in deeper. Removing my hand, I watch as my cunt opens and closes from need.
I squeeze some more KY onto one hand, with the other I pick up the skin vibe...
I run the vibe over my clit, it is like lightning bolts, way too sensitive for that. My hips jerk and I moan. I pass over my clit and run the vibe down over my cunt. I can feel it throbbing, but it will have to wait, that is not my target. Futher down, my puckered asshole is clenching in anticipation, I spread my legs further apart so I can watch in the mirror.
I move the hand with the spare KY toward my ass, slowly I work it in with one finger, slowly increasing fingers until I can take three comfortably, my breath comes in pants.
"Fuck, I love this, ahhhhh yes"
I take the vibe and press it up against my ass, I watch as the vibe disappears, I feel the pop as the vibe gets past the sphinter muscle
"Mmmmmm"
I keep the gentle pressure until it is all the way in, the feeling is incredible, as I adjust to the vibe I slowly start to pull it out and thrust it back in, getting quicker and quicker, my breathing is laboured and my legs start to tremble. But I need more, my cunt is in a frenzy now, it wants a cock.
I leave the flesh vibe where it is, feeling the vibrations going through my ass.
I grab the black vibe, and watch in the mirror as I shove it into my cunt, right up to the hilt. My hips thrust and I practically cum on the spot. Leaving both holes filled I grab my nipples and pull on them. The sensations that my body is feeling is unbelievable, the flesh vibe is vibrating up against the black one, sending wave after wave of pleasure through me. But I needed to cum badly.
I grab the black vibe. My juices are flowing, it makes wet slurping noises as I thrust it in and out. I can feel my orgasm building.
"Ahhhhh fuck me" I scream at my imaginary lover
I grind the vibe into my cunt, my hips start moving which makes the vibe in my ass move too.
In the mirror I watch as I piston the black vibe into cunt, I see my pussy juices run down between my ass cheeks.
I hold my breath as the feelings come over me. It is like being at the top of a roller coaster, that few seconds of expectancy just before it drops down. My orgasm hit, all the feelings rush at me, over and over again.
"Ahhhh fuck, I'm cumming."
Then it was gone, a feeling of peace and fulfilment rolled over me. My body still twitches, my legs tremble, but slowly I come down from an orgasm high.
I lay there for a few minutes to recover, as I relax
both vibes pop out with a juicy slurping sound. After cleaning myself, and the wet patch I left from my pussy juices, I crawl into bed.
I was laying there, propped up against the bedhead, sipping my Baileys, when I realise something. I'd been to wrapped up in the moment to notice before.
I'd heard about women who could do that, but after 32 years I didn't think I was one.
I had just had my first orgasm without having to touch my clit.
"Woohoooo"
It made me horny again just thinking about it....
But thats another story....

*~Sharni~*

If you go hunting tigers....be prepared when ya catch one!
Old 10-23-2003, 03:11 AM

I for one am glad you posted it again...otherwise i would had never read it.
It made my knees weak :)....plus some!
Very very nice!!!