Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Masturbation Stories
User Name
Password

Old 06-11-2003, 02:31 AM

A Night Without

It was a cool, breezy night outside, but she couldn't feel it. The moonbeams sprang through the window. Those she could feel. She positioned herself to bask in the moonlight. She found herself lying there, naked, in the center of the room. She couldn't remember ever feeling so warm.

Memories surged through her mind... the sound of your calming voice... the feel of your breath on her skin... the bites... and the licks... of every moment you had been with her. The recollection of comfort, of extacy being in your arms... you held her so tightly. She craved you. She yearned for you. She needed to be touched. If only you could have been there with her...

She let her eyes fall closed and her hands wandered to her beautiful, large breasts. 3DD's... you love them. She remembered your tongue lightly swirling around her nipples, every so often, catching her off guard, you would nip at them. Holding one nipple in your mouth and the other in your hand, you taught her what bliss her breasts could bring her. Sucking... licking... biting... more sucking... more more more!

She cried out as she took her own nipple into her mouth. She mocked those actions. Sucking on her own breasts, she allowed a hand to slip down to her legs. This was almost her favorite part with you. She imagined her hand was yours as she continued to bite her nipple. She slowly and playfully ran her finger up and down her slit until the lips slightly parted. Her already moistened finger immediately found her clit. She remembered how harshly you would play with it and then lighten your strength to make sure she didn't come until you wanted her to. She repeated this.

She rubbed her clit, almost like a vibration, and then slowed to a tease. She extended her middle finger to her wetness and retracted, letting the warmth build upon her clit. She released her breast from her mouth. Oh how she yearned for your hot body next to hers. She needed desprately to feel your hard dick deep within her. But she had to make due with what she had... herself. She kept one hand on her breast while the other explored the depths of her pussy. She inserted two fingers to begin with. Slowly moving in and out... in and out. She teased her clit if her fingers slipped out. And she tasted her juices. You always raved about them. She continued with her fingers harder and faster until two just weren't enough. Three were buried deep inside of her.

All she could think about was your dick sliding in and out... deeper... faster. A fourth finger was added and her other hand reached for her clit. She began screaming your name until she lost her breath. She quickened her pace, legs spread so widely, fingers moving rapidly. Suddenly... with one final memory of you, her body convulsed waves of the ultimate pleasure. When the feelings subsided, she looked at your picture. She said, "I guess I'm not shy anymore. I wish you were here. I need you. I love you." She then went to sleep.