Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Chat
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-27-2006, 09:18 PM
Unusually Curious

Thank you all so very much for the words of comfort, and your concern for Sharni, it means so very much to both of us.
Big thanks to Panty for putting up with my late night and early morning msg's, and for passing update's on to you all. I felt in the wrong mood to be posting myself, and for putiing up with me panty thank you so much.

Personally I have been very humbled by the concern expressed here, not only for Sharni but also for myself, and from many of you I have yet to meet, you all have shown me that my girl is very much loved by you all.

I have just returned from the hospital ans Sharni is in great spirits, She in in no pain (except for the one in her arse that she has been sitting on for too long ). It is wonderfull that they did not need to do a skin graft, and Sharni has told the surgeon that her leg thanks him for that small mercy.

Also Sharni has not lost all of the infected nipple, and with the closure of the wound has only left a small divit, where the nipple was and not a large hole, She is required to remain ing hospital under observation for a full week while the teasts are carried out to determine the exact problem.

She still has her sence of humor, as well as her ability to remind Panty that they still have not incerted the sweetness that he requested, and she will be showing him that as soon as possible.
Also the sugestion of supplying her with a laptop and line connection, she thought was a bloody brillient idea, untill tolf that she is not allowed to tun it on in the wards LMAO.

I will be returning to the hospital later and will keep you all updated.

But Agian thank you all so very muc for the concern and well wishes, it is very much appreaciated

Bilbo

Behind me is a Woman rolling her eye's!

The only opinion about me that matters is the one I have of myself
Old 02-27-2006, 09:21 PM
~getting by~

thanks for the update Bilbo. Glad to hear Sharni is doing well today. And I hope you are resting and taking care of yourself as well. (((Sharni & Bilbo)))
Old 02-27-2006, 09:31 PM

good news Bilbo - thanks for the update!

Don’t let the hardship of the past, take away from the joy of the present
Old 02-27-2006, 09:57 PM
Awesome on my Own

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bilbo
Personally I have been very humbled by the concern expressed here, not only for Sharni but also for myself, and from many of you I have yet to meet, you all have shown me that my girl is very much loved by you all.
Well, DUH! of course we love her and we are concerned for all of you!
Quote:
Also Sharni has not lost all of the infected nipple,
Soo Bill wasn't as naughty as we thought~ only half a spanking to him!
Quote:
Also the sugestion of supplying her with a laptop and line connection, she thought was a bloody brillient idea, untill told that she is not allowed to tun it on in the wards LMAO.
Damn damn damn! Can you sneak it in?!? We won't tell Nurse Ratchett-Honest!
Quote:
But Agian thank you all so very much for the concern and well wishes, it is very much appreaciated

Bilbo
Anytime and all the time Bilbo!
Glad to see ya posting!

((((Sharni~Bilbo~Kids)))))
Old 02-27-2006, 10:04 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
Thank you for letting us know that she is ok. I'm trying not to do the mother hen thing but I've been worried for you all.

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 02-27-2006, 10:49 PM
gurly gurl

Yes, thank you. So glad to hear things are going okay.

Thinking of you and wishing you the best!
Old 02-27-2006, 11:06 PM
Suprise Me

(((((((((Sharni)))))))))))

(((((((((Bilbo))))))))))

I am so glad to hear the news! I have been thinking of her all day at work...like Lil trying to not be a "mother hen".

Old 02-27-2006, 11:13 PM
Learning to talk sexy

Thank you Bilbo ... love to you both!
Old 02-28-2006, 02:17 AM
Mrs FussyPucker

(((((((((Bilbo and Sharni))))))))

So glad to hear that the op all went well and that there were fewer than expected complications.

The boredom is definitely the worst thing about hospitals. But at least she can be cared for 24/7 and you can relax a little bit and rebuild your reserves for when she is discharged and needs you to look after her again.

M Y - N A U G H T Y - P I C T U R E S ! !
Old 02-28-2006, 04:37 AM
Unusually Curious

Ok, latest is:
Sharni is feeling a bit tired, but think this is due to the amount of dirps and monitors hooked up to her at the moment ( she is looking like an old tude radio), and they are pumping her full of antibiotics, while they figure out exactly what the problem was.
But other than that, she is very happy, and glad to have the procedure over with, I'm heading of to bed for some well over due sleep.
Will post agin after seeing her tomorrow night

BIlbo

Behind me is a Woman rolling her eye's!

The only opinion about me that matters is the one I have of myself
Old 02-28-2006, 05:51 AM
Everybody Stretch!

Oh, the power of positive thoughts and prayers, eh? So glad to hear the good news!

They may be understating it in type, but I can feel everyone on pins and needles (pardon the rather inappropriate pun), waiting with high hopes of good news from down under! "Mother Hen[itis]" hardly scratches the surface of what I know some of these ladies are feeling. Thank you, Bilbo and PF, for knowing that waiting is hard to do and for filling us in as soon as you can...as often as you can!

Best wishes for a complete recovery this time Alasse! Keep up your spirits and your strength Bilbo!

~Thomas Dewar~
Old 02-28-2006, 07:09 AM
Loungin' Around

I (and my husband) have been discussing Sharni's progress daily. We both send our best....we've been worried about her.

As for the tiredness, her body will need time to recover. Plus, it's been my experience that staying in the hospital isn't all that restful -- the nurses wake you up to give you meds, food comes at odd times, and someone is *always* awake and making noise.

I hope the hospital time speeds by, so Sharni is well enough to be able to come home and fully recover in the peace and comfort of home.

(((((Bilbo))))) ~~ thank you for keeping us up to speed, and for everything I know you're doing for Sharni. Take care of yourself, too....Sharni needs you healthy.

I think men talk to women so they can sleep with them and women sleep with men so they can talk to them. ~ Jay McInerney

Old 02-28-2006, 07:28 AM
Larger Than Life

bilbo many thanks for your updates and pf, glad to see she is in good spirit wish her a speedy recovery
Old 02-28-2006, 09:31 AM
Made in England

Hoping for a speedy recovery!
Old 02-28-2006, 01:11 PM
pixie of the wood

Send a message via Yahoo to wyndhy
excellent news! here's to a total recovery and a speedy homecoming.

The forest would be very quiet if no other birds sang than those who sing the best * Henry van Dyke

some fairly sordid tales, rambles, and anecdotes
Hypothetically Speaking * Something More * Cammy Interrupted * An Experimental Vacation * Masked * so..damn..hot * Thank You * My toy, his idea * no.19 Maple Lane * I Have A Surprise For You * Yesterday * In a Quiet Kitchen * help me decide * untitled prose * more untitled prose