Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Masturbation Stories
User Name
Password

Old 03-23-2004, 09:08 PM

Follow Along the DVD

Real "story"... just an example of many.

Just sitting watching TV, when, as usual, my hormones kicked in out of nowhere and I felt the stirring in the pit of my stomach. Like a charge of electricity, it hit me, and I had to get on it right away. I put in a great hardcore flick (A2M: Ass To mouth) and watched as the hot and raw Bella Donna began the scene by fucking her ass deep with a dildo... one of the same exact dildos I happen to own (no kidding). So, I decided to follow-suit. I went into the bedroom and grabbed that very ribbed dildo and the KY. I lubed it up and slowly slid it into my ass, with my legs in the air and my left hand wrapped around my cock. I spit into my hand and slicked up my cock. Stroking my spit-soaked cock for only a few seconds until I was rock hard.

As the scene changed, two guys took turns pounding her ass from countless positions, and I starting thrusting the dildo in and out, faster and faster, moaning slightly because it just felt so damn good! My cock was now literally rock hard and pre-cum dripped constantly from my slick and bulging cock head. Deeper and deeper, my legs still in the air, I thrust the dildo in my tight little ass, the ribs on it driving me wild and making my cock throb even harder. At this point, Bella was now doing double anal... and I couldn't stand it anymore. With my rock hard cock pressing against my stomach I let go with my left hand and grabbed the dildo with both hands, thrusting faster and deeper than before, moaning loudly at the incredibly intense sensations rushing through my whole body.

I knew that soon the next scene would be some very hot oral cumshots and cum swallowing and I really got into the "role" of her "position" and decided to change things around. I got myself on my back, pressed up against the couch, my legs hung over me with my slick, dripping cock aimed right at my mouth. I could still see the TV, and thrust my dildo back into my ass as I watched her getting pounded. As coincidence would have it, I was just about to blow just before the first cumshot in the scene, and it was beyond intense. Sometimes I love getting myself to the point of cumming and letting it happen without even touching my cock. In this case, I didn't even have a choice. After almost 20 minutes of pounding my ass along with the scene I was watching, I was so turned on that, with the dildo still in my ass, a load of thick hot cum shot from my cock straight into my mouth. Spurt after spurt of hot, thick cum shot directly into my mouth as I caught Bella taking a giant load into her mouth at the same time out of the corner of my eye. I swallowed it intensely and open my mouth for more.

I slowly thrust my dildo in and out of my ass and grabbed my cock with my other hand, stroking it slowly for every last drop of cum I could get. Just as I finished, Bella was swallowing her last load of cum after even more hard assfucking. I rolled myself over and laid on the floor watching as the scene ended just as I was trying to catch my breath. It was one of the most intense masturbation experiences I've ever had.

feedback

Last edited by fzzy : 09-28-2005 at 09:03 PM.