Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Old 04-11-2007, 03:42 PM
Always a good morning

A Very Romantic Evening

I’ve been thinking about it for hours, looking forward to when you were coming home. I greet you with hugs and kisses and have a nice dinner planned. A nice, light dinner, just for the two of us. The kids are conveniently elsewhere and the candles are lit in the bedroom.

As I lead you into the bedroom, our eyes lock ………………. and I can tell you’ve been thinking about it too. Your eyes are very dark and smoldering and you have a predatory look in your eye that I find exciting. I excuse myself to slip into something more comfortable.

I come out a few minutes later wearing something that seems to cover a lot, but in fact covers very little. While I’ve been gone, you’ve been busy.

I look on the bedside table and I see massage oil, three of my favorite vibrating toys, lubricating slippery stuff and silky strips of material.

Yes, you have definitely been thinking about it.

I step towards you and put my arms around your neck. I bury my nose in your neck, inhaling your male scent, mixed with a light smell of my favorite cologne. Mmmmmmm.

You return my snugs, then ask me to step back to you can admire my outfit. The filmy over ‘jacket’ is black with a tie at the neck. You reach forward and pull the string, letting it fall open in front. You slowly put your hands on my shoulders, pushing back the material, letting it fall to the ground.

Underneath, I’m wearing a short, black dress, made of something stretchy and thin. Thin spaghetti straps hold it up. You can clearly see the outline of my nipples underneath the material. You reach out and trace them with your finger and they pucker tightly at your touch. You move up and put your hand on my face, pulling me into a tender kiss. Your lips are so soft and gentle and I ache to feel them on the rest of me.

I reach out to touch you, but you catch my hand, kiss it and say, “Not tonight. Tonight, you are mine to play with.” I feel a tremor of excitement run through me, thinking about what naughties you have in mind.

You tell me to lay down on my back on the bed and you take one end of one of the ties, tie it around my wrist, through the bed frame and back around my other wrist. It’s different than how you usually do it, but you won’t tell me why. Then you blindfold me. I love it when you blindfold me. I am at your mercy.

The first thing you do is slide your hands up my thighs and under my dress. There’s something naughty about having your hands underneath my clothes. As your hands reach my pussy, your fingers brush along the silk of my g-string. “Oh, what have we here. We can’t have that,” you say as you slide them off my hips, down my legs and onto the floor. “There. Much better.” You reach your hands up again and feel the small section of tight curls. You continue to push my dress up until your hands reach my breasts. You knead them gently as I moan with pleasure. You pull my dress all the up so you can get your mouth on my nipples, as you stretch yourself across the length of me. There’s something naughty about the idea that you still have clothes on and I’m totally naked and vulnerable.

I love the way you touch my breasts. You take your time, enjoying being able to look, and touch and play with them. My arms are over my head and the blindfold is in place. I am at your mercy.

After you have suckled my breasts for awhile, you move slowly down my body, enjoying the feel of my skin under your fingers. You leave goosebumps in your wake. When you get to my pussy, you brush you fingers along the outside, knowing that it will drive me wild with anticipation. You nudge my legs apart and slowly stroke the insides of my thighs, knowing how much I want you to touch me and lick me. You’re making me wait for it, ask for it --- beg for it. You get up and get a drink of water, knowing that leaving me exposed and waiting for you drives me crazy. You stand and stare at me for a few minutes, thinking of things to come. Knowing how much I want you makes you hard.

Finally, you settle down between my legs and spread my pussy lips apart and slowly and gently start licking me. I buck up at the first flick of your tongue, gasping. You use your thumb to rub my clit, knowing how much I love it. I love to have you masturbate me. You continue until you see me getting clammy and tense, then you slip your finger inside so you can feel it when I cum. Watching me cum so easily for you and so often makes you feel powerful and masculine. You want more. This is good because I’m not even close to being finished.

You tell me to turn over. That’s why you left so much play in the ties. You didn’t want to have to untie me first. As I roll over, you put a special pillow under my hips to lift them up higher so you can see what you’re doing.

You get the bottle of massage oil and pour it liberally all over my ass. I love to be rubbed with massage oil. You hands are everywhere. You slide your fingers down the crack of my ass and all over my ass cheeks. You use your hands to spread the lips of my pussy apart so you can see and touch. “Oh YES!” I say with great enthusiasm. I love it when you spread me wide. Just knowing that you’re getting off looking at me turns me on even more.

Then you get one of the vibrating toys and you put it in my pussy, sliding it in and out as I squirm and move with it. Seeing how much I’m enjoying it, you get the other toy and masturbate my clit from the outside with it. One toy inside, one toy outside – no mercy. I cum again very hard. When the waves have receded, you give me a break for a minute and continue rubbing my ass.

You want to be inside of me, but it’s not time yet.

You reach for the third toy, cover it with slippery stuff, then slowly put it in my ass, turned on high.

Now it’s time.

You cover your hard cock with slippery stuff, put the rest on, in and around my very wet pussy, then you slide in from behind. It’s very tight and very wet and you can feel the vibration of the toy on your cock. This makes you crazy. You hold onto my hips and pound into me while I’m straining to meet you.

“Bang me, babe. Bang me hard. More. Yes.”

You hold my hips tight and climax. The world stops and time stands still. You collapse on top of me, then slide off to the side and remove the toy. You untie my wrists and pull me close, where we begin to kiss and touch and hold each other.

We’re already both thinking about next time.

Give it an hour.
Old 08-17-2007, 08:18 PM
Always a good morning

Ties, Toys, and Titillation

I haven't read this since I wrote it in April. Is it egotistical to get turned on by your own story? If so, I'm really narcissistic. My husband is getting lucky tonight. lol. I also think I named this story wrong. I should've called it 'Ties, Toys and Titillation.'

Sunshine