Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Old 06-29-2007, 08:15 PM
Always a good morning

Sexual Treasure Hunt

I had had a really hard week. Lots of work, lots of stress and no time for myself. When Friday rolled around, I just couldn’t wait for the day to end. It was almost quitting time and I was working from home on my computer when your email came in.

It said, “Hi Sweetie. I know you’ve had a hard week, so I’d like you to take some time for yourself and go take a nice hot shower. When you get out, use the blue towel on the shelf and you’ll get a surprise. No fair peeking before your shower! I’ll see you soon.”

I was intrigued. I also know a game when I see one, so I sent a brief, “I’m on my way” response and turned off the computer. I stripped off my clothes and hopped in the shower, letting the hot water cascade over my breasts and down my thighs, turning so the water could run down my back and over my ass. I just love hot water. It’s so relaxing. I took the soap and washed my whole body, running it over my breasts and belly and between the folds of my lower lips, then I took the razor and carefully shaved my legs and trimmed my triangle. I brushed my teeth for good measure.

As I rubbed the soap all over my body, I began to let run through my mind the possibilities of what you your devilish plan was. I know you have a fiendish nature, so I was excited, as well as curious.

When I got out of the shower, I reached for the blue towel to dry me off. Underneath the towel was a note!

I quickly dried off, applied some rose perfume and opened the note. It said, “After you are completely dry, go to the bottom left drawer of the dresser and put on the outfit you find there.”

I was giddy. I rushed to the drawer and pulled it open. Inside I found a wickedly naughty outfit that had more openings than not. I slipped it on feeling slightly obscene. Underneath was another note.

It said, “Please light all the candles, pull out CD number 6 and put it in the player.”

I lit the candles and found the CD. Inside was another carefully-folded note. “Please make the bed and take out the bag of toys in the side table.”

I made the bed and opened the drawer. This was getting VERY exciting. I couldn’t wait to see what was next.

I pulled out the bag of toys and (no surprise here), there was another note! This one was a little longer and more specific.

It said, “You are a sexy, hot woman and I can’t wait to come home to you. Please take the oil and rub it all over yourself, but leave your breasts, ass and pussy for me to do. Spread out the toys so I can just pick the one I want and spread your legs so I have a nice view when I come in. Put on the blindfold and use your hands to slowly get yourself excited. I’ll be there soon to finish the job.”

I poured out the bag of toys and my hands were fumbling with the oil in my excitement to get it. I poured it on my legs, coating my stomach and arms. I felt so deliciously slippery. I lay back on the bed and slipped a pillow under my butt to give you the best view possible. I put on the blindfold and spread my legs wide, making sure that the oil came right up to the crease of my leg. I could feel my lips falling open in anticipation.

I reached down and began to masturbate, thinking about what you were going to do when you got home. I didn’t have long to wait.

Very soon I heard the door open to the garage and you sauntering down the hall. When the door opened, I could practically hear you smile. “Sweet! VERY sweet.” I swear I was blushing.

I could hear you taking off your clothes (actually, what I think I heard was the sound barrier being broken.)

I felt you kneel down between my legs, stick your finger in your mouth, then circle in the inside of my open lips, causing me to shudder, enjoying my reaction. You flicked your tongue across my sensitive skin there and began to lick my eager pussy. I quickly began to squirm and pant and tense with my first orgasm. I love to have you watch me cum.

After the first one subsided, you climbed up on the bed, pressed up against my body and began to touch my breasts – gently licking, sucking and blowing on each one in turn, causing my nipples to contract into tight little buds. My back arched at your touch and I surprised myself by how close I was again. You moved your mouth up to my ear and said, “Cum for me again, Babe,” as you slid you hand down to my clit and began circling it. God, I love that.

All you have to do is ask. My body immediately got sweaty and tight and having your hand work its magic, along with the feeling of your body pressed so closely to mine put me over the edge. You are so HOT!

You whispered for me to turn over onto my stomach. Before I did, I pulled you close and wrapped my arms and legs around you in a loving embrace, touching my cheek to yours and slowly brushing my lips across your face. I took in your scent and began to nibble on your lips, pressing my body as close to you as I could get. You responded with light gentle kisses, using your tongue to move my lips apart. When you kiss me, I just melt.

I rolled to my stomach so you could rub the oil on my ass. I giggled when the oil first touched my skin and began to squirm as it dribbled between my cheeks. You spread the slippery stuff over my ass, then slid your hand down between my pussy lips and worked more of your magic, sliding your finger inside.

That’s when you noticed the toys.

You took the vibrator and slid it inside of me, turning it on high. As you worked it in and out, I invited you to bring your cock up near my mouth so I could suck on you. The moment my lips touched your cock, you let out a groan of appreciation. I could tell you’d been rock hard since before you walked in and it didn’t take long before my mouth filled with your sweet fluid. The whole time, you kept gently working that vibrator in and out of my pussy, stopping occasionally to rub your thumb on my clit, breathing heavily with occasional sighs of excitement.

After you came, then gave me another kiss, you resumed your place between my legs with one hand on my ass and one on that vibrator. You pushed my legs father apart (just because you like to see me spread wide open to you) and you used your fingers to rub my clit some more.

You were talking to me the whole time telling me how sexy I was and how much you loved to see me cum. I told you how sweet you tasted and, (in between gasps) how much I wanted you inside of me.

You slipped the vibrator out of my pussy and poured more oil on my ass. You picked up the anal vibrator and slowly worked it in, turning it up high.

You then took the slippery stuff gel and covered your hard cock and my aching pussy with it (wiping your hand on the conveniently-placed towel). With no warning, you slid yourself in balls deep, grabbing my hips to pull us together.

I love the way you feel inside of me. I reached one hand down and began to masturbate, telling you exactly how much I was enjoying myself. I can only take so much of the anal vibrator, so you gently removed it, but continued to slide in and out of me.

I told you I wanted to be on top.

We swiftly switched positions and I straddled your waist, first sliding up and down on your cock before slipping you inside. Being on top is great because I can arch my back, grind down on you and masturbate at the same time.

You reached up and firmly touched my breasts as I flexed my internal muscle, letting you know how much I enjoy your touch.

I rocked back and forth, then got up on the flat of my feet and moved my hips up and down, thoroughly enjoying the surprised look of ecstasy that danced across your face.

After a few minutes, I resumed my position rocking back and forth on your cock. Finally, another huge orgasm overtook me and I arched back, fell forward and shuddered with completion.

You flipped me over and took about three strokes before your own orgasm ripped through your body. You grabbed my hips, pulled me close, then collapsed on top of me.

When we’d both caught our breath, I began to giggle a little. “What’s so funny?” you asked, obviously amused.

“That was the BEST treasure hunt EVER.”