Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Old 08-04-2007, 10:30 AM
Married Couple

Let's Rodeo

Prolouge

Tracy Hastings didn't hear the roar of the crowd as she rounded the last barrel and then raced her quarter horse, Stomper, to the end of the arena. She looked over her shoulder at the time clock and yelled estatically at her time; it put her in first place. But that time could still be beaten. There were three other girls who hadn't ridden yet.

Tracy exited the arena. After tying Stomper's riens to one of the many fences, she headed off to find her parents. She was too nervous to sit on her horse and watch the rest of the barrel racing alone. This was for the Youth Championship. She had been after this title for as long as she could remember. And given her age, that hadn't been for very long.

At eight, Tracy was one of the best for her age group. Everywhere she went, even here in Vegas, people were saying that she could easily become the World's Champion when she got older. Not only was she good at barrel racing, but she had a way with horses. On top of that, she was pretty and smart too. Her mother, Susan, home-schooled her and her two younger sisters, Emily and Sarah. It didn't matter where they traveled to, there was always time for school.

Tracy rounded the corner and ran into the last person she wanted to see; thirteen year old steer wrestler Quinn Webster and he wasn't alone either. As usual, his two buddies, Jacob Hampton and Ty Webb, were with him. You never saw one without the other two being close by.

"Nice ride, shorty," Quinn taunted Tracy, "it's just too bad that that old nag of your's is too slow. You could have really made good time otherwise." She placed her small hands on her hips. "What do you mean, you over sized bean pole," she huffed back, "I've got the fastest time here." "Yeah," he smirked, getting his face right down in hers, "but there's three other girls with better horses that still have to ride."

Tracy didn't even realized what she had done until she felt the throbbing in her hand, heard Quinn scream, and saw the blood pouring from his nose. "I'll get you for this Tracy," he declared as he tried desperately to stop the bleeding. She watched as Jacob and Ty walked away with him; both looking over their shoulders to glare at her.

Chapter One

Ten Years Later

Quinn Webster hurriedly made his way around the Vegas rodeo arena. As usual, Jacob and Ty were right on his heels. He climbed the fence to sit on the top railing next to some of his other rodeo buddies. "Hey Quinn," one of them sitting a few places down called, "that fiesty little thing that broke your nose ten years ago is about to ride." "So," he said, shrugging his shoulders as if he could care less. But truth be told, that was why he had hurried. He watched as Tracy and her horse flew around the barrels and then raced down the arena. He looked at her time and heard the announcer say she was now in first place. His heart swelled with pride and an unknown smile spread across his face.

For ten years now Quinn had kept up with Tracy; reading about her and her horses in various newspapers and magaiznes. Like him, she was making a name for herself in the rodeo community. Her new horse was Stomper's Pride, named after her first one. He watched her exit the arena. "I'll be back," he told his buddies as he jumped from the fence. He didn't have to look back to see Jacob and Ty silently smiling at each other. They knew that he had taken a fancy to Tracy the day she had broken his nose.

Quinn caught up with Tracy in almost the exact spot he had found her ten years ago. "Nice ride, shorty," he said; the urge to tease her was again uncontrolable. "You," she huffed as he walked towards her. Being six foot two, he towered over her by a good six inces. He smiled at her as he said, "You haven't changed a bit." But actually she had.

Quinn's eyes roamed Tracy's body. She looked nothing like that little girl he had taunted all those years ago. She was now a full grown woman of eighteen. Her hair was shoulder length and black as coal. Her eyes were brown and piercing. Her tight jeans revealed long shapely legs and well rounded ass. Her tucked in shirt was buttoned up, except for the top two buttons. Looking down at her, he could easily see her ample breasts as she drew in deep breathes. "Have you got you eyes full yet," she asked as he continued to look down her shirt. With a cocky grin on his face, he said, "Actually, I'd like to see more."

Quinn ducked just in time as Tracy's fist once again came towards his face. "Missed me that time," he teased as she stepped past him; the moment of her swing still carrying her body. Wrapping his arms around hers, he held her back close to him. "How about dinner after the rodeo," he asked. "Why," she asked, trying unsuccessfully to wiggle free from his hold. "So you can tease me some more about my horse." "No," he laughed in her ear. "So I can get to know you better. Every since you broke my nose, I haven't been able to forget you. Everytime we're at a rodeo together, you have escaped my asking you. Not this time, Tracy."

Tracy stopped her struggle. She wasn't going to let him know it, but she too had thought a lot about him over the last ten years. She too had kept up with his career and how well he was doing. And yes, she too would like to get to know the real Quinn Webster better. "Alright," she grumbled. "Mom and dad are having to leave out tonight and I was going to be alone anyway. Emily has to be in Houston in a few days for a rodeo and my next one is in Tulsa." She nearly melted when he kissed her on the neck before letting her go.

Later that evening as they waited for the food to arrive, Tracy and Quinn talked about their next rodeo. Both were headed to Tulsa. Tracy had planned to rent a horse trailer and truck and drive herself there. Quinn too was heading there alone since his friends were heading back home for some time off to heal. They decided to travel together.

The next night found them at a small motel in an rarely traveled small town. The motel was not much bigger than the town itself. Of the ten rooms, three were being remodeled, three were closed due to plumbing problems, and three were already full. "If you don't mind sharing," the old clerk said, "I'll let the two of you have the last one for half the price." "Fine," Tracy said disgustedly as she dug out her half of the money.

Tracy walked her horse before heading into the room. Quinn had been a gentleman by offering to help, but she refused it. He had at least been thinking of her by taking her belongings into the room when he did his own. She entered the small room to the sound of Quinn in the shower. She rolled her eyes as she look around the room and found that there was only one bed. "Great," she said. The sound of the shower died. Moments later Quinn stepped out of the bathroom.

Tracy's eyes were fixed on him. She couldn't believe the incredible body that he had. He was tall and lean, yet well muscled for his small frame. His skin was golden with a small patch of dark brown hair on his bare chest. She had never notice how good he looked in his jeans, but boy was she noticing now. His hair looked even darker wet. She could see playfulness in his brown eyes. The front of his jeans reavealed a very nice pacakage; one that she'd like to see close up. Damn was he hot! "How dare he be this good looking," she thought.

"Have you got your eyes full yet," Quinn asked. It was the same question she had asked him the day before. Before Tracy knew it, she answered with the same statement he had given her; "Actually, I'd like to see more." She saw him grin as he approached her. He wrapped his arms aound her waist and pulled her close to him. "Get your shower and you just might," he said. She felt his lips press against hers and she lost all will to fight him.
Old 08-06-2007, 10:09 AM
Married Couple

Chapter Two

Quinn tried to lay on the bed, but the thoughts of Tracy's naked body under the running water was driving him crazy. He couldn't believe he had said that to her. He had been raised better than that. Oh sure, he had had several one night stands with the rodeo groupies in different towns, but it had always been Tracy that he had thought of when he was with them. And now... Now was his chance to have her and all he could think about was being a gentleman and taking it back. It was the thoughts of her naked in the shower that was taunting him. He froze when he heard the water stop. He shallowed hard. He stood up as the bathroom door opened. All thoughts of chilvary went out the window when he saw her.

Quinn stared at Tracy. Her coal black hair had been somewhat dried with a towel; no doubt the towel that she now had wrapped around her naked body. Her brown eyes looked at him, then the floor, back to him, and then stayed at the floor. He could tell by her shyness that she was unsure of herself. It was the first time he could ever remember her being shy. He took a few steps towards her, which put her within arms reach. "I... I... I...," he stammered, his eyes now falling on the floor. "Oh hell," he finally swore. "I was going to tell you that I would take the floor and you could have the bed. That is... If you don't want too." "I see now reason why we can't share the bed," she said. His eyes went back to her and stayed there as she removed the towel. He pulled her to him. "Are you sure," he asked as his mouth hovered above hers. "I'm sure," she smiled.

Tracy was too imbarassed to tell Quinn that she was still a virgin. It wasn't like she'd never had the chance; there had been plenty. It was just that she had always hoped that Quinn would be her first; and hopefully last. Oh she knew the basics of what was going to happen. She didn't always travel with her parents. She did have lots of older girl friends who had already been with guys. They had warned her about the first time. And she had looked at their Playgirls. She knew what a man looked like naked. She just didn't know what Quinn looked like naked.

Tracy felt Quinn's strong lips on hers. His hands rubbing her soft back as he molded their bodies together. She felt a strange stirring in her belly; one that she only had when she thougth of him. She wrapped her arms around his neck as he picked her up. He might look scrawny, but he had plenty of strength. His eyes never left her as he carried her over and laid her on the bed. She liked the feel of his long, lean body as he laid next to her. She moaned as he kissed her deeply; his hand lightly roaming from one breast to the other and then down between her legs. His fingers played with the soft black curls that covered her womanhood.

Quinn took a deep breathe as he smelled Tracy's hair. She smelled so good. His finger dipped into the wetness between her legs as he softly and slowly kissed her lips, cheeks, neck, before starting all over again. He heard her soft moans and felt her warmth and wetness grow. Standing up, his eyes never left her body as he removed the only article of clothing he wore; his jeans. He loved the way she licked her lips as he stood naked before her. Smiling as her, he crawled back on the bed, spreading her legs as he did. Looking up her body at her he again asked, "Are you sure? Because now is the time to stop if you've changed your mind. I don't think I can stop if we go any further." "I don't want to stop," she softly said.

Quinn softly kissed the folds of Tracy's womanhood. She smelled heavenly. His tongue dipped into the sweet nectar that flowed from her; moaning as he fully tasted her honey. God, how he had been wanting this to happen. How he had wanted to smell her essence; taste her juices; and feel her smooth skin. And now, he had her. She was fully his. He kissed his way up her stomach. He didn't care who she had been with before him; just so long as he was the last one. He heard her breathlessly panting as he brought her to climax. He clinched his fists as he eagerly lapped up her juices. He didn't just want, but needed more of her now.

Tracy watched curiously as Quinn rolled the condom over the long length of his hardness. She knew that, unlike her, he was far from being a virgin. And she was glad that he had thought of protection, because the thought had never entered her mind. She now stared into his eyes as he positioned himself on top of her. She gasped and felt her eyes widen as he pushed into her. "Oh God," she gasped as he came to rest in her. Again he pushed in her and she closed her eyes; her arms wrapping tightly around him, holding him as if her very life depended on it. "Tracy," he said, his voice sounding questioning, "are you a virgin?" "Yes," she softly sighed. He didn't move. She opened her eyes and saw the disbelief on his face. "Why didn't you tell me," he asked. She frowned as him; thinking that he had changed his mind. "I was afraid you wouldn't be with me if you knew," she said. "Never," he smiled. "I would've only known to be gentle with you."

Tracy gasped as Quinn began to move in her again. Their eyes never left each others, but hers closed as she gasped "Oh God" again as he broke through the unwanted barrier. She drew in a deep breathe and tried to pull him tightly to her, but he remained at arms length as he moved his hips. She felt tears escaping as he moved his shaft in her. "Quinn," she gasped as she felt herself giving way to his movements. "Quinn," she again gasped. She heard him moan as he pushed deep into her, pressing himself against that certain spot. She again felt pleasure sweep over her. Their tongues mated as he slowly began to move again, bringing her again to that blessed edge.

Quinn moved off of Tracy. Rolling her onto her side, he raised her leg before pushing himself deep into her again. Her gasp and moan came as soon as he did. He watched her face as he made sweet love to her. The woman he had wanted so bad was now surrounding his cock with her sweetness. Her body was warm and alive. Her movements, coos, and moans told him that she was being well pleased. He had never would have dreamed of it, but was glad that he was her first. Now, he would make sure that he was her last.

Quinn quicken his pace in her. Tracy's moan grew louder as did her wetness. She panted his name over and over as he brought her to, and then through, several more climaxes. "Traaaaccccyyyyy," he groaned as he felt his own release. He moved some more in her before wrapping his arm around her, holding her tight to him. "Oh God, Tracy," he moaned as he caught his breathe. He held her in his arms as he continued to lay in her. He kissed her neck and shoulder softly as he cuddled with her. His hand carressed her skin everywhere he could touch her. "How was it," he whispered into her ear. He smiled as she half cried, half whispered, "Wonderful." "Good," he said as he held her tight, "I'll make sure you think so again in the morning," With that he pulled the covers over them, and fell asleep with her in his arms.

Last edited by Moonshine : 08-06-2007 at 10:20 AM.