Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Old 10-09-2007, 09:35 PM

Role Playing

I submitted the following story in another forum as a dirty date with one of the other members, but did not mention that this is a true story that actually happened to me and my girlfriend at the time.

We were in LA for the weekend, and staying in the old downtown area. We were into role playing, and both of us were excited to be where no one knew us.

I was going to be her pimp, and she was going to be the streetwalker. I was going to watch as she paraded half naked and got propositioned by guys on the street and in the cars that pulled up to the curb.

She was dressed in a red leotard, and a little mini skirt, with an open jacket over it. We were both excited and turned on by the thought.

It didn't happen exactly that way...

I watched from the shadows as the first couple of guys propositioned her, and saw her lean over into the car window to show them the goods. It was a major turn-on.

Then,

A car pulled up, she leaned in and exchanged talk, and then looked over at where I was standing, and got in the car. She gave me a sheepish look as they passed where I was standing. The game had changed.

I stayed there for another 15 minutes just to make sure she wasn't just fooling me, and then went back to the room.

I was worried, but probably more aroused than I had ever been in my life at what was probably happening.

About 1 and a half hours later, the door opened and she walked in with an apprehensive look. She had lost the red leotard, and was in just the mini skirt and the jacket, and was very disheveled. She put $250 on the table.

I could smell the scent of sex. I smiled, opened my arms, and kissed her, tasting and smelling him on her breath.
I feel to my knees, lifted the mini-skirt, and started feasting