Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Old 12-10-2007, 12:08 PM

An office party, again…

It must have been in October when Jake said to me:

“You know, I’ve been thinking as it’s getting towards the time of parties, we ought to have another one this year. What do you think, Tasha ? And, of course, I remember with enormous enthusiasm what happened at our party last year! I wonder if you are going to do anything like that again?”

Reflecting back to our last party I recalled the build-up that I and a couple of other girls in the office had arranged for our bosses. It was a pre-office party titillation, no less. And anyway, we quite fancied the men whom we were teasing.

Since that night Jake’s behaviour had been impeccable. Business continued as before; no mention was made of the evening’s activities and life continued much as previously – which suited me fine.

“OK, Jake, it’s a good idea to have another party. Everybody enjoyed it, and I know Anna and I certainly did. What do you have in mind for this year? Party at the office, in a hotel?”

“Well, I think in a hotel might be a change, and anybody who wants to stay overnight can.”

It seemed good to me, especially staying for the night as I recalled that going off home last time after some fireworks in the office on Jake’s desk, was a bit of a come down.

“And do you have any preferences for the lead-up to the party this time? I ventured.

“No, I liked the surprises last time and as you and the girls did it so well it’s best left to you. Although I must say generous views of your magnificent cleavage can be offered in the office occasionally, and the leg sightings were a delight too!.”

Anna still worked in the same company and I saw her often so we discussed our approach. In the office environment the options were limited because discretion was required and, after all, we were involved in a business.

The day after Jake’s mentioning the party I thought that both Anna and I should go on the titillation attack immediately, just to wet Jake’s and John’s appetites! We now worked in our own offices quite close to our respective bosses. Jake’s office often had the door open and part of one wall was glass and this “faced” in my direction to where I sat. So, next day in I pranced in wearing my long black boots, a black skirt half way down to my knees, topped with a wide belt and a red blouse over which I wore a black jacket. Smart outfit. My plan was to ensure that, when seated, my skirt was high enough to allow Jake to see the top of my hold-ups and, if he was really lucky, to spot that I was wearing no panties at all. With the position of my desk and chair and from where he sat he could see my legs from the side and, of course, when I was in his office and he invited me to sit opposite him I could arrange myself to his advantage when I wanted to.

A change from trousers in the office to skirt immediately attracted Jake’s attention and I made sure when I first went into his office he could see right up my legs when I sat down. When I rose to leave did I notice a slight bulge in his trousers? Wishful thinking, perhaps!

Throughout November Anna and I variously displayed our legs, showed our colourful stockings and tights; I varied my underwear from thongs to panties to shorties to nothing at all, put on short skirts, skirts with slits, wore tight trousers, boots and high heeled shoes, all designed to heighten Jake’s and John’s (Anna’s boss) interest. Not too often, of course, and I also ensured that a lowish or loose blouse was worn so he could admire my cleavage.

Which he did: “Lovely blouse you’re wearing today, Tasha,” or “You look really lovely, I love the boots, and the tights are something else.” He never commented on what went on under the skirt or trousers except perhaps to distinguish between tights or stockings – so he obviously saw what I was wearing.

The party, held in an expensive hotel, was last Friday. Anna and I had plotted what we wanted to achieve. Quite scheming lasses we are! And no matter what the chaps wanted to do! In a nutshell we wanted both guys in one bedroom with us! (We had made sure that they intended to spend the night in the hotel, with suggestions made that this would be a sensible thing to do for them!)

Naturally, being in an expensive company, there was champagne to start with, followed by a good dinner with wine, dancing…..I had some dances with some of the other men in the office, received compliments as is normal on these occasions.

Bob said as we danced together: “ I think we could make some music together; would you like that?” His hands were down on each side of me at the front of my thighs as we smootched together, trying to get where he could stroke me. I eased back slightly to allow him to get his hands in closer to my mound over my skirt. “I think that would be lovely but, sadly, it’s not going to be tonight I’m afraid. I can tell that’s what you’d like. Maybe another night.” We smooched on and he rubbed me as best he could - and it was a nice turn-on for me. As the piece was moving to its close I parted his hands and put them back on my hips, closed in on him and rubbed myself against him, feeling his hardness against me. I surreptiously slipped my hand between us and felt for his hardness – nice length I could feel – tried to slide my hand up and down it a bit, but it was hopeless! Too many clothes, too public. “Sorry, Bob,” I said. “Can’t do much for you here.”
“Can I just press myself up against you as we dance,” he suggested in my ear.
“I think it’s too late, Bob, the music’s run out!”
“Oh dear, I’ll just have to walk around with this hard-on, won’t I ?”
“Yep, guess so. Here, why don’t you go and see Jenny over there. She’s not with anybody at the moment, and she might be able help you.”

I left Bob to try his hand with Jenny and I went off to find Anna. “It’s time we opened the play on our men.”

“What we need to do is to warm them up on the dance floor and we two can go off to one room and they can come up later. We can warm ourselves up.” Now, I wasn’t quite sure what Anna was suggesting here: a little foreplay of our own before the boys arrived to get in the mood, or just another drink? I did not know Anna had any tendancies with other women – but then, this was the only office party of the year and behaviour on this night was extra normal! And as for me, well, it would be new. Champagne in the room would be good enough till the boys came.

I was wearing a dress, fairly demur I thought, in a very pale green, not too low cut and falling about halfway to the knee with a skin coloured bra and skin coloured shorties. I danced with Jake, warmed him up and Anna jived and rocked with John. Jake commented how nice I was looking, how he liked my hair.
“And what are you wearing under your lovely dress this time? If I remember correctly last year you were impressive in a red thong – which you threw at me. Will you be doing the same thing this time?” Jake asked.
“Nice compliments, Jake, and thank you. As for what you’ll be getting you’ll just have to wait and see!”

When a break came Anna came over and said it was time we left the party. Looking at Jake she said:

“We’ll see you upstairs in room 411 in half an hour. Don’t come before that as we’re going to have a glass of bubbles together.”

“Fine, see you later,” Jake returned and winked at me.

In room 411 there were 2 bottles of champagne and some crème de menthe (Anna remembered from last time!). She poured the champagne for us, took a mouthful, put down the glass and leaned in towards me, saying, “ I just want to try this. Never done it before with another girl. Hope you don’t mind…” and she took my face in hands and kissed me on the lips. It was not a deep kiss, just a pressing of lips together. She paused. I was not wholly surprised, given my earlier thoughts – and it was not disagreeable! Anna pressed in again, this time holding my face in both hands while her lips engaged mine, parted hers and her tongue probed gently between mine, as I opened my own lips to allow it to enter. The sensation was electric! Straight down to my crotch it went! I accepted her tongue, tasting of champagne and her own juice, and I tongued her in response, accepting her in, even sucking on her tongue, all the while gently. We withdrew to catch our breath.

“That, somehow, is quite sensational. I want to do it again. You taste so lovely and your’e so soft compared with a man,” she said. We kissed again, deep, exchanging our tongues in each others mouths, kissing hard and soft. While we were in a deep kiss Anna’s hand fell away from face, reached down to my leg, held onto my skirt and started to raise it. Her deep kiss continued as she lifted the skirt, her hand and long nails sliding up my hold-up onto the naked flesh above it, on up till she met my silk shorties which she ran her fingers along, up and then down, over the top of my mound and down to my opening. My legs, hitherto close together, stepped apart to accommodate this wandering hand which didn’t disappoint as it moved over me, gently rubbed the silk over my opening, stroked me, making me want to open up to receive it, but it moved away, passed outside my skirt, came back up towards our faces, as Anna withdrew her kiss, stepped back from me a little and slipped the 2 fingers which had caressed me into her mouth and licked them.

“You’ve quite turned me on, Anna,” I said. “Here let me help you get off some of your clothes, and at least we’ll be part ready when the boys come in.” I undid her top, too it off, cupped her breasts - which are quite large – in her pink bra, and removed her skirt. She turned me to face her and kissed me again, slipped off my blouse and ran her hands round my midriff. Her hands found my zip, undid it and the skirt fell away revealing me in my shorties, holdups and bra. Her hands reached behind me, unclasped the bra and pulled it off to reveal my own breasts, ends standing out proudly.

“You’ve got lovely tits. They stand up beautifully on their own. I want to feel them against mine.” She whipped off her own bra and pressed in against me, crushing her boobs against mine and kissing me again. She backed off slightly and, feeling quite fruity by now, I seized the opportunity to bend down and take one of her nipples into my mouth where I sucked on it drawing it out, making it stand right up while I played with the other nipple. Anna was quite naughty: while I was doing this she contrived to get a hand down between my legs and inside my shorties to feel my pussy.

“Let’s get on the bed, it’ll all be easier,” I said, taking another drink of the champagne on the way. On the bed I resumed sucking Anna’s tits and her fingers negotiated their way into my pussy, and started to play with me. “You’re very wet; this must be quite a turn on for you. Feel me. I must be the same,” Anna said. I did, and she was! I dipped in my fingers, withdrew them glistening, then tasted them. Her sweet juice: quite nice I thought. Is this the moment when I decide to get more of a taste and view and do a bit of muff diving? I was hot; it was a unique opportunity; it would be unlikely to occur again in a hurry; if I didn’t get a move on the boys would be here and the moment might pass and we’d have rampant cocks to attend to. All these thoughts in the blink of an eye: the decision was quick and easy. My lips re-engaged her nipple and then started its passage across her lovely body downwards, my hands pushed her over onto her back and my tongue trailed down her belly, down to her mound, completely shaven, smooth, smooth, smooth where it dwelt, licking and flicking and then continued its downward path, hesitating briefly at the top of her slit while I breathed in the perfume of her sex, then right into the crack, licking down over her clit to her entrance. I played with her lips with my tongue. Anna was cooing “Oh that’s great, get in there, lick my clit.”

A loud knock on the door startled us. “We’re here,” called a voice. I recognised John. “Oh fuck,” hissed Anna. “Come on in, door’s open,” she shouted. To me, quieter: “Just don’t stop. We’ll let them watch, whatever.” I had paused in my “work” but Anna’s brazenness encouraged me so I buried my face back in her cunt! She intended to enjoy it!

Once in the room John wasted no time: “Can we play too?” he said. I could see him divesting himself and moved across to Anna’s head to kiss her. As for me I did not have to wait long before I felt a hand on my buttocks, feeling them, slid round and under my shorties to grope at my own fanny. Oh wonderful! I needed some attention there as I was paying such attention to Anna.

I looked round to see John with nothing on at all– the quickest undressing I’ve ever known! – admiring my derriere. He took hold of my shorts, started to ease them down and off my legs.
“I’ll have these Tasha,” he whispered.
Anna, disengaging herself for a moment from John: “Tasha, just keep going, I want you to make me cum, not far to go!” As I dived down I saw her grab John’s pole in her hand; I lapped at her cunt, her moans increased in intensity, her hips bucked towards my mouth and with a great cry she climaxed. My face was wet with her juice, and withdrawing from her I whipped off her and pulled Jake towards me, kissed him deeply, and then pushed him over onto the bed so I was on top of him. I thought I’ll continue the motion: from woman to man! I pushed 2 fingers into his mouth, tongued my way down his neck across his chest, sucked on each nipple in turn, which I could tell he really liked, and then moved onto down to his midriff. His cock was there, waiting, just off his belly, ramrod straight, even throbbing, shaved all around so it looked big. I avoided it! I kissed around it, felt the smoothness of the skin each side of it, lapped at the edge of his sac just touching it – he moaned - passed to the other side, then flicked my tongue across his balls.

“Like that, Jake?”

“Yes, yes, lick my cock.”

My fingers were on his nipples, playing for a moment. My tongue flicked up his shaft, played just below the helmet, and my mouth then took the head. I held it there, just the head, manoeuvred my body round, straddling his head so he could see my cunt, and then I could take it in quite deep. I had avoided touching his cock as I wanted to give him the sensations only a mouth can give. Quite difficult to slide it up and down without holding it, but he didn’t seem to be complaining! Anyway, he could not say much as he now he found my pussy with his own mouth and he was giving me a good tongueing. I looked to see where Anna and John were: there’s was a conventional screw at the moment.

Now, I said earlier Anna and I had a plan or two. It was time to act out my fantasy and it involved her and one man; I didn’t mind which! After a few more moments of pleasuring Jake, whom I didn’t want to cum just yet, I stopped the treatment, climbed off him, slid across to Anna’s head where I could speak to her, saying: “I need your help and don’t think you can do it while fucking with John.”

“Yeah, well you can wait,” gasped John, “as I can’t stop now!” He had Anna well pinned down by being on top of her and he pumped in and out. I could see his cock sliding in and out and see his balls banging back and forth. I thought perhaps I could help, so went behind him and touched his balls, tickled them, took them in my fingers and played with them. John groaned: “Yes, that’s great, play with them, it’ll make me cum.” His rhythm quickened as I continued to play, and I stroked just behind his sac too and then with a deep intake of breath and huge thrust he came deep inside Anna. I could feel the pulsing during his cumming as he kept driving into her.

I knew it would take a bit of time for Anna to come over to me and Jake so I returned to Jake who had been watching this and feeling me when he could.

“Kneel on the bed, Jake, please, I want to suck you.” I knelt on the floor, took his tool in my mouth and played with it, fingered his balls, ran my fingers up behind them, but taking care not to advance him too quickly. After a bit Anna came over and knelt beside me, pulled my hair to get me off Jake’s cock, lent in and gave me a deep kiss right next to Jake’s upstanding pole. She then went down on him, played with him a bit, withdrew her lips. I pulled her towards me so I could kiss her and the end of Jake’s cock together, in both our mouths. Together we then slid our mouths down each side of his manhood and back up again. It didn’t take many nanoseconds before Jake got the idea: he started to thrust between our mouths holding our heads so that our mouths pressed against his cock. I toyed with his balls, Anna gripped his buttocks, played with his arse and Jake thrust.

“This is so good, I’m going to cum,…… I’m cummiiiiing.”

With some more thrusting and with our mouths gripping his mantool firmly Jake came, pumping his white juice between us. It seemed to go on for ages, his thrusting and the juice coming. I took his wilting cock and squeezed its softening length a couple of times and he slumped back on the bed.

So far, in this melange a quatre I was the only one who hadn’t cum! It was my turn, I thought. Having seen Anna enjoy a good tongueing from me I just knew I should have the same experience.

“Anna, please lick me, I want to feel your lips on my cunt and, Jake, give her some of that crème de menthe. It has a beautifully warming effect.” Anna dipped in and started to lick me, my pussy quite sodden after all I had seen and done! Delicious, her ministrations felt. She paused for a sip of crème de menthe, then re-applied herself.

“Ohhhh, that’s just magic, it’s so hot, it makes me tingle so much, just lick and suck!” Anna obliged, then had another gulp of the crème and re-applied her mouth to my muff, really giving me heat, stroking my clit with her tongue. It was so good, but I wanted cock, not putting too fine a point on it.

“John, bring yourself over here. I can see you need attention.” It can’t have been more than 10 or 15 minutes since he had exploded in Anna yet his tumescence was evident, and I wanted to help. I grabbed his penis, milked it a few times and pulled it to my mouth and sucked it deeply. I was pretty far gone with Anna’s attentions so I wanked John’s cock and sucked on it greedily! Anna had her fingers now well inside my cunt and was massaging me inside and Jake, I just noticed, had moved around to tickle Anna’s fanny for her while she worked at me. A true ménage a quatre! I’m about to cum; Anna fingers are doing their work, I relinquish John’s tool, I’m concentrating on this tremendous build-up, my whole body is being taken over by my impending climax. I shout and shake as this intense orgasm sweeps over me, a fountain of my cum erupts from my cunt over Anna’s face as I experience one of the most intense orgasms I ‘ve had and I’m gripped in a complete body shaking and convulsing.

The sensations last, I am totally consumed! I just lie there, blown out but eventually I realise that John is no longer beside me. He has gone to Anna who is now working his cock and Jake is just nudging up to me with his rampant tool. “Quite a spectacle, that,” he declares. “It’s got me right up again and I need more of your attentions, Tasha.” So saying he pushed up against me and I guided his tool into the right spot where, with gentle finesse, he slid in quite slowly, eased by my mighty damp portal. Finesse gave way to some common or garden pumping but once he’d got the measure of me he started some hip rotation, a bit of play around the entrance with shallow movements and then he resumed more normal, basic fucking. This, I thought, is a bit dull for me so with a big heave I pushed John off me, turned him over and sat on his belly, soon to move into place where I could repossess him and control events. I leaned forward placing my hands on his chest for balance, eased up while he found the spot to put his cock and I began to move, trying to slide along his tool, then undulating my pelvis. This last movement I could see he did like; his breathing developed that ragged edge which meant he was near his climax so, I thought, no messing here: let’s feel him shoot inside me. I went on undulating my hips, I leaned forward to deep kiss him as I wanted to feel his mouth on mine as he came and it wasn’t long before he lifted me off the bed with a mighty thrust as he spilled his love liquid inside me. Quite marvellous I thought, being able to get him to perform like that!

I think we all felt spent after this activity; Anna and I picked up our scattered clothes and went off to my room for some sleep, leaving the boys to recover. A quick shower and I slipped between the sheets, realised it was a double bed and would have Anna beside me when she eventually got into bed. I was just wondering if she felt completely satiated the way I did when I fell asleep.