Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Old 06-03-2007, 05:40 AM

The day before Thanksgiving

It was Wednesday afternoon after school. My parents and sister went out of town for the holiday. I spent an hour in the garage working out with my weights. Then took a shower and relaxed in front of the TV. looking forward to the long weekend. About 6:30 I hear a knock on the door. I look out the window and see Shirley my girlfriend’s best friend. I’m just in my underwear so I look outside again to make sure she's alone. And open the door to welcome her in. She quickly notices im only in my briefs. "Oh I’m sorry did I come at a bad time?" "No don't worry about it come on in." She steps inside the living room. "I was just out riding around and thought you might want some company." "Sure you want something to drink?" "Yea what ya got?" Coke, Sprite, or Budlight." "Budlight is cool" She slips off her denim jacket and sits on the couch. She's wearing a Mellow Yellow T-shirt, blue jeans, Reebok tennis shoes. I retrieve two beers from the fridge. My cock starts to harden as I walk toward her joining her on the couch. "Have you talked to Misty lately?" "No they won't let me only her parents can talk to her twice a week on the phone." "That sucks" "Yea it does" We continue to drink our beers and watch TV. She lays her head over on my chest and looks at my erect cock bulging in my shorts. She touches it teasing it with her finger. It throbs getting harder "Lets get those shorts off." She slips her fingers inside the elastic and pulls them down. "Oh you’re so big just like Misty said you were." She gently strokes me I watch her soft hand pump my cock. "I got to have it" She gets in the floor between my legs and starts licking it starting at my balls giving slow teasing licks up my shaft and barely touching the head circling it with her tongue before going down on it taking all 8 inches slowly working me in and out gently sucking savoring the taste of cock and precum. "Oh yea baby suck me suck me" I run my fingers through her thick blonde hair holding her head to my dick. A minute or two later I erupt blowing my load in her mouth she sucks me clean swallowing all of it. She looks up at me smiling "Now you can service me" "Yes ma’am" I take her hand and lead her to my bed room. We sit on the bed and kiss a few minutes I move down and suck on her neck before raising her shirt and fondle her small perky tits before sucking them nibbling on her hard nipples. Moving down her body, she watches me as I unlace and remove her shoes and get her out of her jeans, panties. She finishes taking her shirt off naked except for her socks she lays back parting her pussy lips with her fingers. I start eating her out tongue fucking her sex hole licking her entire pussy finding her clit and sucking it fingering her at the same time working 3 fingers inside her slick pussy. Driving her wild I get on her putting the head of my cock against her slit it slips inside her. "Oh Oh shit fuck me you stud" I grab her and fuck her as hard as I can trying to hold back my cum as long as possible. Putting her legs over my shoulders I pound her pussy fucking her until we both cum together I fill her pussy up. The cum leaks out as I pull my spent member out. We relax a few minutes later she gets me hard again playing with my dick stroking me. When I’m fully erect she gets on top of me and rides me until we climax falling in my arms we kiss once more before she gets dressed to go home.