Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Old 10-07-2007, 12:55 AM
Always a good morning

The Stars were perfectly aligned......

It was a beautiful night. The air was warm. The children were long asleep and the stars were in perfect alignment. It was a night of nights. The best part of the whole evening was sharing it with you. My needs are simple: Your wonderful company and time to ourselves to enjoy each other.

We sat on the swing in the backyard, your arm draped over my shoulders, me nestled in close to your chest. We were talking and laughing quietly, so as not to disturb the quiet of the evening.

I love to feel the heat of your body and the sound of your voice resonates in my soul. I love the sound of your voice. While I was listening to one of your stories, it occurred to me that a better use for your mouth could be found, so I flipped myself over, slipped my other arm around your neck and pulled you into a deep, romantic, long kiss. You are an outstanding kisser. To feel your tongue move in my mouth and around my lips makes me think of other ways you use your tongue so well. I pressed myself closer to you as I felt your hands move down my arms and back.

I reached up to touch your face as I pulled back to look at you. I love to look at you. I see so much more than your face when I look at you. I see your soul and that’s the most beautiful, sexy thing I could ever have imagined.

At this point, I’m glad you’re holding me because I was in danger of sliding off the swing seat. I felt myself getting very wet. The bulge in your pants told me that you were thinking the same thing.

I let myself up from the swing and sauntered into our bedroom, knowing with certainty that your eyes wouldn’t be leaving my ass for the whole trip. I looked back over my shoulder to confirm and saw you following a little ways behind. I stopped for a minute and gestured you back to the swing.

“I’ll call you when I’m ready.” Your face said you were disappointed at not getting to follow me immediately, but also said that you were excited about what was to come.

A few minutes later, I opened the patio door and stood in the moonlight. I was wearing a very short, very revealing, red ‘dress’. I use the term loosely because I would likely be arrested if I wore it out in public. My breasts were barely contained in the thin, flimsy material in the front and in the back, if I made the slightest move, you’d get a full view of the crack of my ass.

Naturally, I turned, and moved, reaching down to brush something off of my knee.

Before I had a chance to stand up, you were off the swing and at my side. My BACK-side.

Your hands found my ass, quickly nudging the material up and over my ass-cheeks. I reached my arms up and put them around your neck as I pushed back into you. I love the feel of your hands on my ass. I love the feel of your anything on my anything.

Your arms slid around to my stomach and moved their way up over the silky material until you found my breasts. As your hands closed around their aching masses, I inhaled deeply and closed my eyes. Your hands were much warmer than the night air and felt better than anything imaginable.

Your gentle hands caressed my breasts, lightly brushing my nipples and making them tighten into little nubs. I moved my whole body in appreciation of your touch and I could feel my head getting a little light.

I moved my hand from around your neck and reached behind me to feel the hardness of your cock. I love how easily and quickly you become aroused. I feel your breath catch when I touch you and squeeze you through your jeans.

I take this opportunity to move forward and step into our bedroom – I didn’t have to tell you to follow. Before I could round the first corner, you were there behind me, your zipper already down.

When I heard the sound, I stopped and turned, smiling, anxious to help. Your pants dropped to the floor with your briefs right after them. Looks like you didn’t need much help with that, but I did see something else that needed my attention.

My hands reached out to touch that beautiful hard cock of yours, stroking the silky skin, then looking up to see your face. The love shining in your eyes warmed my heart and fed my desire. You are so perfect for me.

I held you by the cock (which amused us both) and walked over to the bed. I let go long enough to lay down with my head hanging down the side of the bed. I didn’t need to reach out far to find you again. From here, I circled the head of your cock with my tongue, then took you deep in my mouth. I know how much you enjoy this. As I lay there, enjoying the feel of your cock in my mouth, I spread my legs until my dress rode up my thighs, inviting you to reach out and masturbate me if you wanted to.

Since it was already difficult for you to remain standing upright, you welcomed the excuse to lean forward on the bed and I welcomed the feel of your fingers sliding around my aching pussy.

After a few minutes of this delight, you pulled yourself out of my mouth and came around to the other side of the bed, where you returned the favor.

The feeling of your tongue sliding down my lips, your thumb working my clit and your hot breath was enough to send me over the edge. I came twice in the first 5 minutes.

I love to feel you slide inside of me when I cum, so when I felt the third wave powering through me, I begged you to join me. You have never been able to resist my pleading yet, so you obliged me and slid yourself home.

As always when I first feel you, I feel a sudden need for air – you literally take my breath away. You held my ankles as you thrust inside of me. I lifted my hips in greeting and met each thrust.

I reached down to masturbate, occasionally reaching down a little farther and letting my fingers feel you moving in and out. I watched your chest get tight and your head go back as I did this and I thrilled at giving you such pleasure.

With an explosion I felt through my whole body, you came to me. I love to feel you cum.

One of the beautiful things is that when you finish you are often still hard. I could tell this was one of those times.

When you slowed for a minute, I told you I wanted to be on top. With a lift and a flourish, I got my wish. From my new vantage point, I was able to look down and see how well we fit together. I bent down for a much-needed kiss. I could taste myself on your lips. Sweet. Then I stretched out and stuck my breasts in your face. You spent a few glorious minutes licking and caressing them before I pulled back.

I began to move slowly as I watched your face. “I love you,” I said with a warm smile. “I love you too,” was your ready reply. With the look I could see in your eyes, the words were almost unnecessary, but still very nice to hear.

With that, I began to move faster, masturbating with one hand and leaning back on the other. I could feel the orgasm building, as it always does. I felt a flush go up my body and I heard your breath quicken in response. You spoke in low tones, words of encouragement and endearment. The sound of your voice is all that it takes sometimes to send me over the edge.

I could see you getting ready to come yourself, so I breathed, “Cum to me, my Sweet.” And you did.

And I came with you.

Afterwards, all I could think about was how wonderful it is to be with you. As I lay inert across your body, you stroked my hair, ran your fingers down my back and told me I was your queen.

You felt so good to me. For a moment, my thoughts turned to how the evening began …… the stars were all perfectly aligned.

Sunshine

Last edited by wyndhy : 04-04-2008 at 08:57 PM.