Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Old 10-11-2007, 06:21 PM
Always a good morning

The Most Perfect Trip

When I stepped off the plane, I moved anxiously down the various twists and turns of the airport walkways, across the main area and down the escalator towards the baggage claim. My stomach was in knots thinking about what was to come.

We’d met once before a few weeks earlier and were both at once drawn to each other in a way that was as difficult to describe, as it was to understand.

When I finally got down the walkway, there you were, leaning casually against the wall with not a care in the world. You looked really good to me. When I got closer, I could see that you were just as nervous as I was, so I put my arms around you, pulled you close and kissed you deeply. I love the way you kiss. How is it possible that you know exactly how to kiss me?

We held hands nervously as we picked up my baggage and took it to the car.

It’s the oddest feeling to be with you. You are both new and a little foreign to me, as well as comfortable and familiar at the same time.

We spent a little time seeing the sights and making chit chat, stopping to kiss at every opportunity. In the rose garden, I slipped your hand under my shirt and let you take a few moments becoming acquainted with my breast. You have a marvelous touch. Gentle, yet firm -- filled with promise.

After what seemed an eternity, while still being a blink of an eye, we decided to check in at the hotel. We both knew what we wanted, but pretended otherwise.

Even with just a short time together, I knew I never wanted to leave your side. I felt more intimacy with you just holding hands, than I’d ever felt doing much more before.

Once in the hotel room, we sat on the couch feeling suddenly a little shy. That didn’t last long though. You pulled me in for another amazing kiss and suddenly I couldn’t stand the thought of wearing my shirt for a moment longer. I wanted your lips and tongue and hands caressing me immediately.

You sensed my need and indulged yourself. The warm wetness of your mouth on my nipple was enough to send me through the roof. I reached down with my hand to feel your cock through your jeans. Wow! You take hardness to a whole new level.

The feel of my hand on your cock spurred you on. You had been pulling on my bra, so I finally just unhooked it and tossed it aside, giving you an unobstructed view of my aching breasts. You covered them with kisses and licks, then pulled me to my feet and brought me to the bed.

You pulled off your shirt and I was treated to the sight of your hairy chest, a personal preference of mine (both the ‘yours’ and the ‘hairy’). I was filled with an ache so intense that I thought I would burn straight through from the inside out.

All I could think about was how much I wanted to be naked with you. I wanted to feel you all over me and inside of me.

I slid off the bed to take off my pants and as I crawled back on, you stopped me with your fingers, masturbating me from behind and sending waves of pleasure through me.

If you can do that with just your fingers ……

I had my first orgasm of the afternoon right then.

After I’d caught my breath, I dropped to my back and watched as you stripped off your own jeans and underwear.

What I saw took my breath away. You have a huge, beautiful cock. It’s wonderfully shaped and my god it was hard! You’d told me I’d be surprised, but I didn’t know what you meant. It was as perfect as the rest of you.

I wanted you inside of me in the worst possible way.

I saw my own need reflected in your eyes, but you had something I didn’t ….. control.

You slid down my body until your mouth was poised at my aching pussy. Your tongue darted out and just barely touched my inner lips, causing me to arch up and grab the sheets with both hands, moaning loudly. You caught your breath at the sight, then went back to work.

With each flick of your tongue, I was in exquisite agony. “Please come inside of me. Please.” A thin sheen of sweat covered my body and my eyes urged you to end the torture and fill me.

Finally, when you could stand it no longer, you started to slide inside, but then I stopped you and pushed you onto your back.

I ran my tongue up the shaft of your cock, causing you to inhale sharply. I took you deeply into my warm wet mouth, gently sucking and pulling with my hands. I figured that if I had to wait, so did you. You seemed to take it well.

I nibbled down your shaft until I got to your balls, which I took gently in my mouth, using my tongue to roll them around. The tables were turned.

I would’ve continued to enjoy torturing you, but I had needs of my own to meet. I moved up your body, straddling you and sliding my very slippery pussy folds along your shaft. You closed your eyes with obvious pleasure.

After a few moments of this, I tilted my hips to take the head of your cock inside of me. I slid down slowly on you, enjoying your thickness and length. You are larger than I’m used to, but I was quickly beginning to see the advantages.

Once I’d taken you in as far as you could go, I rocked back and forth with my hands on your chest and looked at your handsome face. You have a face I could look at for a lifetime.

I increased my rhythm and began to masturbate as I leaned back and enjoyed the feeling of you inside of me. I don’t think I’ve ever felt anything as personal in my life.

I could feel your eyes on me as another orgasmic wave overtook me. My stomach contracted and my head came forward. For a moment, you were alarmed that you’d hurt me, but quickly realized that the pleasure was just so incredibly intense that I had no control.

I was glad to see that you did, however, because you managed to contain your own orgasm long enough to flip me over and drive inside of me, my hand slapping your ass in encouragement.

When you did cum, it was a full body experience, which you shared with me.

You relaxed on top of me and I stroked your back, enjoying the feel of your weight on me. We kissed and touched and murmured sweet nothings.

What was amazing about being with you was that it was both a body experience and a spiritual experience at the same time. I wanted you to be as close to me as humanly possible. We both were able to let down our guards and share ourselves in a deeply intimate way. It was something I’d never experienced before.

I’d never felt so close to someone as I did to you in those moments. The amazing thing to think was that that was our first time together. The future was looking very bright.

“So, did you enjoy the sights of the city?”

You are such a card.

Sunshine