Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Old 11-16-2007, 04:42 PM

the boys in the band

The Boys In The Band

I have the greatest crush on the singer for the local garage band. I dream about getting backstage after the show and showering him with kisses and a whole lot more. The bass and drummer aren’t bad looking, either.

Here’s the plan: they’re playing at the local coliseum in a couple of weeks. I’ve got front-row-center tickets, and know the layout of the place like the back of my hand. When the show’s over, I’ll sneak back to the dressing rooms and wow him with my hot body. I’ll wear as little as I can get away with and not get arrested for indecent exposure, and make sure it’s all easy to remove.

I’ll start by wrapping my arms around him and kissing him so hard that he has to fight his way back up for air. I’ll grab his tight ass and squeeze it like a ripe melon, hoping he’ll grab mine too.

When the others come to check up on him, I’ll explain that I’m thanking him for such a wonderful show. Hopefully they’ll appreciate the show of me in my barely legal getup and each want a kiss and more. I’ll have to let the musicians down gently as I tell them I only have eyes, and tits, and pussy, for my singer.

My boy is a team player, though, and insists that he’ll have to share me with his mates. I’ll survey the bulges in their pants, and reluctantly (yeah, right) agree to let them each have their turn.

They’ll start stripping me, exposing my luscious tits and dripping cunt for their enjoyment. They’ll push me down on the couch, and start sucking my tits and fingering my cunt while they drop their pants and pull out their hardening cocks.

Oh, my, I think, all three cocks at once. They’ve obviously done this before, as my singer lays down on the couch and his buddies guide my wet pussy down on his now rigid manhood. The drummer kneels behind me and guides his cock into my tight ass. The bass kneels in front of me, and takes my head into his hands as he thrusts his instrument into my mouth.

They fuck me hard and fast and deep, making me airtight as they have their way with me. The cock in my ass works in synch with the one in my cunt, taking me to new heights of ecstasy as I try to avoid choking on the one in my throat. My singer makes beautiful music with his mouth on my tits as wave after wave of orgasmic bliss washes over me.

The boys take synchronization to one last height, all three of them cumming together, flooding me with their wonderful jizz. I swallow all that shoots into my mouth, but my cunt can’t hold the load it gets, and it runs down onto his hairy balls. My bowels feel like I need to shit a load of bricks, between the big cock and all the cum in them. Satiated, he pulls out of my ass, and I start farting his cum onto my singer’s drained nuts.

They’re not quite done yet. They sit me up, and make me lick clean the cocks that have just taken the pleasure of my cunt and ass. I don’t mind the taste of cum and pussy juice, but balk at the shit on the other dick.

This is a deluxe dressing room, right next to one of the team showers. They take me there, still naked, and tell me to lay down. I obey, suspecting that I know what’s about to happen. They take their peckers in hand, aim, and give me a nice, hot, golden shower from head to toe.

Relieved, they stand me up and we all shower together. They wash me, squeezing my tits and fingering my cunt and ass. They make me wash them, one by one, with special emphasis on their cocks, balls, and ass cracks. This, of course, gets them hard again, so they take me from behind, one by one, enjoying the tight wetness of my already well fucked cunt. When they’ve all had their second cummings, we finish washing, dry, and return to the dressing room for a round of drinks.

My reward for being such a good little fucking groupie was not only the “official” band photo, personally autographed, but also special photos of each of them, buck naked and hard as rocks. They took some pictures of me before letting me get dressed.