Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Masturbation Stories
User Name
Password

Old 06-02-2002, 08:36 AM
dobbydog

Inspirired

Ok, this is most likely the first (and last) time I will ever pen a story, but you gotta try once, right?

I awoke this beautiful Sunday morning full of desire. Waking with a full erection is nothing new (for any guy), but this am it was much more demanding, and I new why...

I was lucky enough to meet (in chat) the poster of a pic I really found enticing. We chatted for quite a while, and as we shared details of some of our sexual interests, and she led me to more threads of her pics, I became quite horny! (big surprise, lol) It was sooo late though, and I ended up just hitting the hay.

But now! My throbbing erection demands attention, and there's no need to deny it ;)
I slowly slid my hands down my chest and abs, as I imagine she would. My skin tingles with the thought of her magic touch probing my body, and my heart beats faster. I slide my hand under my boxxers and with the lightest touch begin to slowoly stroke the smooth skin of my hard cock. I'm sooooo turned on, and know I could end my need in a split second, but I want to take some time, and really spin a fantasy.

I closed my eyes and she was there! Just as in the pic, her sexy dark hair coyfully obstructing my view of her attractice face, her lovely body stradling mine. I slowly carress her legs as she slowly moves up and down on top of me, my cock sliding so smoothly in her amazingly hot, wet pussy! She's sitting up straight, and her arms drop by her sides, her hands hidden from my site behind her. She moves with such steady rythm, at a pace that keeps me "just" on the brink. I almost feel hypnotized as I watch her movements, and the swing of the little silver heart charm she's wearing around her neck. Her pace begins to slow, and her eyes meet mine. She leans forward and brings her mouth close to mine. She gives me a kiss sooo soft it's touch is almost beyond my perception. My heart races as these angelic kisses touch my lips, my eyes, along my neck. She lifts herself slightly, my throbbing cock slips from her pussy and I'm momentarily distracted, but within a split second she regains it when she begins to whisper in my ear "be very still". With one last kiss she sits back up straight. She slowly grinds her hips against me, then once again lifts. I feel the fingers of her soft, hot hand wrap around the base of my cock. carefully she slides it's tip along the swollen lips of her pussy. back and forth, I can feel her juices run down my cock. She moves the tip of my cock against her anus, I feel it flinch in reaction, and so do I. Carefully she begins to bear down on my cock. I feel her anus slowly begin to open, and I start sliding in at an amazingly slow rate, it feels as though I might be sliding in for ever. She hessitates for a moment, raising slightly, spreading her juices and easing the way. Deeper and deeper I slide into her ass. She releases her guiding grip on the base of my cock, and lowers herself completely. I can barely breath as she sits there on top of me, my cock buried deep within her. She moves her hand to her pussy. I watch as she carefully spreads it's lips and begins to slowly stroke. I can feel her muscles contract around my cock each time her fingers pass across her clit. I watch as she quickens her fingers pace, and as she does, I feel her begin to move up and down once again. As she bears down upon me, each time a little harder, a little deeper, I moan and whisper "honey I'm so close". She looks at me with a wry smile and says " so am I", and gives me a wink. I carefully match her movements with those of my own, and her butt lightly slaps against me. I can feel her anus spasming around me as her orgasm begins. I feel the cum moving thru me, my cock swelling inside her about to explode......

And I did explode, all over my bed sheets (now in the washer, lol). I hope you all enjoyed the details of my morning, I did! :)

feedback

Last edited by fzzy : 10-07-2005 at 01:39 AM.
Old 06-02-2002, 08:42 AM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
Guy Thing~ very sexy story;)

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 06-02-2002, 12:11 PM
Mooooo!!!

Wow, GuyThing, I should have such sexy mornings...........;)

Great first story, hope we can see more! :D