Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > Advice
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-26-2009, 07:06 AM
Insatiable

I am very much polyamorous but haven't been physical about it (yet). One is a current Pixie, another is someone I grew up with but she lives in Miami.
Old 05-02-2009, 05:13 PM

I've had two. First with two sisters (Terri and Miki) who lived next door to me and the three of us "dated". The younger was more dom and enjoyed seeing her sister and I together. But we were young and drifted apart. But they did get my cherry.

The second was with a mother (Bobbie) and one of her daughters (Sherry). I dated Sherry first and then we split and I hung out at a bar later and the waitdress (hot) turned out to be her mother. When the three of us met I ended up in a relationship with both, but the daughter was the serious type where her mother was just the opposite, fun and naughty so Sherry got jealous. I decided that there had to be trust between us all and since they were related that I didn't want to cause trouble as it didn't seem to be working out and choosing one (I would prefer Bobbie) would still put a problem between them. I would of loved to have it work out.

The thing is (don't get them related) is trust. A willingness to know that you love each other, but you and they also love others.
Old 05-03-2009, 09:22 AM

Send a message via AIM to Irish Send a message via Yahoo to Irish
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldfart
No, I'm not big on sharing, and neither is she.

May 1st was our 44th anniversary!(Enough said?) Irish
Old 07-12-2009, 12:28 AM
Stymied freak.

Much like Rabbit, I am in a poly relationship but I personally haven't been physical with it yet. Though a girl at work gave me her number today...
Old 07-12-2009, 12:29 PM
Pixie's Resident Reptile

Phone number, not personal e-mail?
Old 07-13-2009, 09:49 PM
Stymied freak.

Bit of both actually, gave me the phone number and told me to text her.
Old 10-12-2009, 09:24 PM
unregistered mutt. woof!

I think what is being talked about is more fantasy player and juggling of sex interests, rather than polyamorous relationships in actual practice.

Some of our behaviors are serial in conduct, consecutive in process. All previous and subsequent lovers are often aware of those matings, but, that doesn't necessarily constitute a poly arrangement. It's rather a truth sharing and open, honest revealing of our actions to our lovers past and present.

Polyamory is real when EVERY person involved is aware of and consenting/approving of the participation of all of the others engaging in the situation. The involved are all actively engaging one another simultaneously and/or concurrently. There is full knowledge of the participation and activities of every other member in the poly engaging participants. Total disclosure is always being communicated. It's completely wide open eyes awareness of each others lovemaking and lives together.
There is not necessarily participation of every individual with every other individual. Nor are all present whenever lovemaking is in progress. The individuals involved are fully complicit in the associative workings in the loving, whether present or not.

All my love!
Russell
ummm . . I mean citrus
Adage: 2 things are certain in life; Death & Taxes. Therefore; God & Beelzebub had a meeting to fix the problem. A mighty storm prevailed for ages until finally they ended the storm with the agreement: From now on Anyone whom chooses doesn't have to die. "Everyone wins said Beelzebub. You get an eternally grateful bunch of worshippers praying forever for lower taxes as I goad & prod them forever with higher & higher taxation."
Old 10-14-2009, 10:12 AM
Pixie's Resident Reptile

Quote:
Originally Posted by citrus
Polyamory is real when EVERY person involved is aware of and consenting/approving of the participation of all of the others engaging in the situation. The involved are all actively engaging one another simultaneously and/or concurrently. There is full knowledge of the participation and activities of every other member in the poly engaging participants. Total disclosure is always being communicated. It's completely wide open eyes awareness of each others lovemaking and lives together.
There is not necessarily participation of every individual with every other individual. Nor are all present whenever lovemaking is in progress. The individuals involved are fully complicit in the associative workings in the loving, whether present or not.

Hey, what works for you is what works for you, and I'm not gonna gainsay it. No way, nohow, not then, not now. But don't define my poly relationships for me, pelase.
Old 10-12-2010, 01:50 PM
Kite Flyer

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by gekkogecko
Hey, what works for you is what works for you, and I'm not gonna gainsay it. No way, nohow, not then, not now. But don't define my poly relationships for me, pelase.

...sorry G but Citrus posted the correct definsion for polyamory...if you have something different, then maybe you have something else...just say'in...

I have been in a polyamory relationship for twelve years. There is full disclosure with my four SO's and they do get along for the most part...=/

There are Polyamory groups throughout the US that have support groups and information for those of us who found ourselves in this satisfying and different kind of relationship(s)...
Old 10-12-2010, 04:15 PM
Goddess Of the night

Send a message via Yahoo to Rhiannon
Never was good at sharing so i don't think this would fly.
I love to dance with a stranger and to feel his delight,
And when the dancing is through, I kick off my shoes,
And I listen to the beating of his heart
Old 10-12-2010, 04:51 PM

Perhaps in another time, or under different circumstances.
Old 10-12-2010, 05:35 PM

It sounds ideal until you have to make a decision of one over another, whether it's who gets first go of the car or who goes on which holiday.
Old 10-13-2010, 11:05 AM
Pixie's Resident Reptile

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirGary
...sorry G but Citrus posted the correct definsion for polyamory...if you have something different, then maybe you have something else...

Nope, you're wrong. There is no such thing as "THE CORRECT" definition. If my polyamory dosn't quite match the particular definition given above, that in no way negates the fact that I'm polyamorous, and that two of my three partners are, as well.

To insist that there is "ONE TRUE" way is to pass judgement on other people's relationsips, and lives, and I'll thank you to refrain from that.
Old 10-13-2010, 07:41 PM
Kite Flyer

Cool

...might I suggest looking it up in something called a dictionary?...

...nevermind....whatever you say....lol
Old 10-13-2010, 08:50 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
Just askin'- do people still use dictionaries? Cause with the invention of the web I've stopped lugging around my big ass Webster's.
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&...BQ&ved=0CBEQkAE

and just cause I still dig Webster's

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/polyamory

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas