Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Masturbation Stories
User Name
Password

Old 05-13-2004, 07:29 AM

office fun

I ease myself back in the chair...I have been watching you all afternoon and you know it. You have bent down by the filing cabinet in your short skirt one time too many. I find it hard to concentrate on the papers in front of me. I know that it is important that I do a good job as our companies have never worked together before, but I keep staring at your lovely legs...the curve of your calf, the smoothness of your thighs...

It is getting late...Most everyone is gone...I become aware of you before I realise you there, your sweet musk and purfume creates a tingle in me... you lean over the desk

"are you almost ready to go,...I want to lock up...."

um, i look up, trying not to look down your cleavage. It is impossible, with the airconditioning on, I see the outline of your nipple through your blouse... as i meet your eye, I know you saw me look, I blush. and you smile...

"um, just let me close down this computer..".... It is not necessary, but i dont want you to see that I have just got a buldge in my trousers....

you smile, "just leave it...." and you smile again, you are beatiful and now that I am thinking like that, i feel myself just getting harder...."

As I clambour to my feet trying to hide my obvious erection, you say "you have a problem eh"?

I look to my crotch , how obvious is it...and when I look up at you, i see that your eyes have followed mine...
"actually you have two..." and you grin at me....

I am confused...
you laugh and I notice your nipples are standing out even further....

"first, its so late, the resturaunt is closed...and second, you are a long way from getting help with that.... " and you look directly at my crotch....

ummm. I stammer....errr, sorry, ah

you laugh again, "well it is only natural, I have been teasing you all day!"

"what?!" i say...

"well you've been here 3 days, and we've flrted but you haven't even tried to hit on me.., as it's your last day, i thought I would see if you were at all interested...but I guess not..."

gulp, I swallow hard...

"interested! I could barely think to day, you have had me soo wound up..."

"oh," you say "tell me more"

"well I think you can see, the problem..."

"well I can kind of see..." you say as you sit on the corner of the desk crossing your legs just high enough to give me a glimpse of stocking top......"

"you want to see more?" I ask,

you just smile and raise an eyebrow........

I make a quick decision. and before I realise it, I am unzipping my suit trousers, as my erection begins to work its way out, I cup myself with my hands....suddenly understanding what i am doing...

you say "keep going" and to emphasis the point you swing your body around, and put one heel clad shoe on each of the chairs armrests... up your skirt I can see your silk knickers and that is about all i can take....my erection jumps to full attention out of the flies of my underwear....

mmmm, nice" you say

I am sitting there with my penis full erect in front of you...

you inch forward on the desk, your short skirt riding up....I and see the outline of your mons through the skimpy silk panties....

"make it come for me..." you say...

I make a grab for my cock. I give it a stroke, and then another...I push back into the chair and slid my other hand down the waistband, I wiggle out of my trousers and underwear whilst stroking myself, you reach out with a finger and touch the precum on the head of my penis, you take your finger to your mouth and lick it delicately with the tip of your tongue, I moan and work my penis harder as you move your other hand between your legs...pressing gently on the area around your clit....
Oh god I say.....as you slip a finger under the fabric, you take it out and you reach out and hold it to my lips.. I taste you with the tip of my tongue, sweet like honey...I moan and reach out with my other hand to touch you... you shake your head...

"Nooo look but don't touch"

arrrg" i moan as i lean back in the chair, working my cock, it is fully erect as i cup my balls...I am watching you rub yourself through your panties.... they are getting damp as you press your self..

"oh god, I am going to cum..." i whisper...

cum right here... you say and point to your silk clad pussy..

I look at you, what?

cum on my panties you say as you shift back on the desk, letting me up...

I stand in front of you. I rub my cockhead on the damp silk between your legs, it takes one, two strokes and I am shooting my cum on you, my cock pumps one, two, three spurts covering the thin material and i bang my cock head against your clit....

Yesyeasyes you moan as you put your hand on my still hard penis and rub it against yourself

ohhhhhh, you are pushing so hard that I thing I might drive through the fine silk into your pussy, and just then you shudder as your orgasam swells through your body...oh oh oh ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I collapse back into the chair as you lean back on the desk....oh god......

we smile at each other, a and you lean foward and kiss my cheek...mmmmm that was fun....

I grin and start to tuck myself away....

Let me give you a lift back to your hotel you say.... Okay I answer...

and as we head out, you say , hold on a minute , and you move back to your husbands desk...In a simply move you shrug off your panties and with a flick of your heel you take them in your hand and tuck them in his desk drawer...you grin at me ........

i love to sway erotic emails., if you liked this please write to me and i will write just for you....

love dog!

feedback

Last edited by fzzy : 09-27-2005 at 02:33 AM.