Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Masturbation Stories
User Name
Password

Old 11-24-2004, 11:30 AM
Midnight Kiss

Rain

Rain

It is almost midnight and it is trying to storm. Sitting in front of the computer, I hear the rain start to softly fall. I turn the lights down low and sign out for the night. I stop in and check on the little ones before heading down the hall to the bedroom. Turning on the bedside lamp, letting its soft glow spread across the floor chasing the shadows into the dark corners of the room, I can still hear the rain falling outside. I walk over to the sliding glass doors pulling it all the way open. Stepping out into the rain, the first thing I notice is how warm the rain is. The drops bounce back up off the concert patio, tickling my toes and ankles as the drops from above caress my face and shoulders. Standing there in the doorway, I just relax and let the rain wash away the tensions of the day like a million tiny kisses soaking my body. I walk over to the railing and close my eyes. I lean my back against the wall, sliding down the siding until one hip is sitting on the cold wrought iron railing. I inhale deeply taking in the musty smell of the wet Earth and the greenness of the nearby hedges.
I was completely drenched within seconds of having stepped out into the night. The lights in the neighbor’s bedroom were on before I closed my eyes, but now upon opening them again, I notice they are out. I now feel as if my peace is no longer being invaded and the rest of my tensions are released. Leaning forward slightly, allowing the rain to run down my back, I reach up and begin to massage my neck. The rain making my skin slippery enough that the muscles are easy to work over with firm small circles, I start right behind my ears and continuing down to my shoulders.
The rain works its way through my hair, tickling down behind my earlobes and then running down to drip from my chin. Sitting up, I run my fingers through my dripping wet hair back down to my neck. The motion causes the camisole to pull taught across my breasts. The material is shear black netting and it pulls lightly against my nipples bringing them to attention in the cool night air. My hands continue down my neck, with fingertips dancing upon my skin along with the rain drops. Lazily my fingers slide on down my shoulders and around, playfully skirting the collarbones which have cooling pools of rain waiting within the hollows they make.
Closing my eyes I imagine I can feel the warmth of your breath on my neck and the burning heat of your tongue as you slowly run the tip of it along my collarbone seeking a taste of the rain pooled there. By now my hands have made it to my breasts and I can feel the weight of them as I cup my hands under them and press them in close to my body. My hands seem to have a mind of their own now and begin to take over as my thumbs start to circle my nipples causing the netting to rub the nipples themselves. I lean back against the wall once more for support. I can imagine your strong warm hands on my shoulders, then rubbing up and down my arms before your hands replace my own. Your heated breath teasing my nipples even more than my thumbs, as I feel you leaning in close to gently capture one wanting nipple into the cave of your mouth as you continue to tease the other nipple between your thumb and finger. The rain is still softly falling, though now temporarily forgotten, keeping my skin slippery. Wishing you were here for real, so my imagination wouldn’t have to work so hard.
Arching my back allowing the rain to beat against my breasts and nipples as the rain begins to fall more forcefully. Teasingly hit or missing my nipples causing them to want even more attention. I slowly slide my hands down my sides and across my bare belly were the wet camisole is starting to roll up and the waist of my loose fitting denim shorts are beginning to droop even lower, hugging my hips.
The thunder is beginning to rumble in the distance causing my mind to play tricks on it self, by making my heart do the same flip flops it does when ever I hear your deep soothing voice. As the thunder rolls in closer still, my body reacts with goose bumps from head to toe, as if you were here sitting beside me on the railing whispering in my ears what you would like to do to me and with me at this moment.
Relaxing my shoulders back against the wall, I throw one leg across the railing as that I am straddling the wrought iron railing causing the front of my faded blue jean shorts to hang loosely allowing easy access to my wandering fingers as they continue caressing down my sides, across my stomach and under the waist band. I continue lower, rubbing though the net like material of the black string thong. What little material is there is as wet as the rest of my dripping body, but not from the rain. Sliding my fingertips under one side of the thong, they easily slip between my hot wet lips, softly stroking up and down, clit to ass and back again. My recently shaved mound feels so smooth and soft to my searching, exploring fingers.
The lightening has moved in as well now, adding a strobe like effect in along with all the other sensations. The rain is falling quite heavily now as well, so with a sigh of regret I throw my leg back across the railing and head back into the shelter of my room. I leave the patio door open but continue to the bathroom. My skin is slightly chilled from walking into the air conditioned room soaking wet.
Once in the bathroom, I turn the water on in the tub to allow it to warm up as I undress. My denim shorts hang heavily around my hips. By just undoing the button, they drop quickly to the floor into the puddle of water already pooled at my feet. Next the black string thong follows the shorts as I hook my thumbs into the string waist band and I pull them down, sliding my hands along the full length of my legs. Stepping out of them and the shorts that are still around my ankles, I leave the thong lying on top of the shorts. My hands then work their way back up my body, criss crossing when they return to my hips continuing up to my waist where they catch a hold of the camisoles rolled edges, pulling it up, the netting tugs at my still hard nipples before pulling free of the netting and the camisole comes off over my head.
Steam has begun to fill the room as I undress. I reach over and adjust the temperature of the water before turning the shower on and stepping into the heated spray.
I just stand still for a moment allowing my cooled body to warm up once more under the artificial rain pouring down upon me. As the heat of the flowing water tries to warm my outside up to the same temperature as my insides, my hands again begin their caressing explorations once more. My hands slide easily over my now bare wet breasts, teasing my nipples with a circling motion of my thumbs. I lean back against the side wall for support as the water continues to rain down upon my now completely, inside and out, heated body.
Reaching over, I grab the sponge and shower gel, squeezing the gel onto the sponge. As I knead the gel into the sponge, bubbles start to foam. I rub the soft sponge roughly over my skin, chasing the last of the goose bumps away and cleanse my entire body. Hanging the sponge back up on the hook by its string, I reach over head, grasping the shower head and remove it from its holder. I begin rinsing the sweet smelling slippery soap bubbles from my body, starting at my shoulders and working my way down. I watch the bubbles and the streams of water as they both caress my skin as they travel downwards, around my breasts, curving around my belly button and it’s ring before slipping past my stomach and hips on their way down to twirl around my legs as they make their way down to my ankles and off the tops of my feet and toes.
With the shower head still in my hands I change the setting to pulse and let the water massage my body. Once again I lean against the wall for support and place one foot on the side of the tub. As I aim the pulsing stream of warm water at my clit, it doesn’t take long before my body is quaking as I reach orgasm. I redirect the water stream for a moment as I slide down the wall of the shower, leaving the one foot still on the side of the tub. Now sitting on the edge, I let the warm water flow over me for a moment or two before allowing the pulsing stream to find my clit once more. Within seconds my body once again finds release. By now the water has begun to cool, so I re-hang the shower head and turn the water off. I reach for a nearby towel and briskly dry off. I re-enter the bedroom and the sound of the storm outside the open patio doors fill my ears. I drop my damp towel at the foot of the bed, crawl in and curl my still throbbing self around a pillow. I reach over and turn the lamp off, throwing the room into complete darkness except for the lightening flashes. I close my eyes and let the storm sing me to sleep with dreams of you beside me......

August 2004