Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Masturbation Stories
User Name
Password

Old 11-12-2004, 02:14 AM

Swimming Lesson

Enough of not getting enough exercise, after many weeks of pondering I decided that some kind of regular physical activity might be a good idea. I'm not getting any younger and life is fun so keeping fit is obviously a good idea.
Swimming is something that I loved as a child but never pursued as an adult. And only a short walk from the house is the most amazing swimming complex with water slides and waterfalls and everything.
It's such a fantastic place that I've been going on a regular basis for a while. Swimming is a fantastic feeling anyway, but this place makes it all the more fun. There's several pools, inerlaced with flumes and cleverly designed waterfalls that you can sit behind. I found myself sitting behind one of these quite often, with legs stretched out into the water, just enjoying the relative peace of it all, a sheet of constantly moving liquid blocking out the perils of the outside world.
There's quite a few regulars who you end up smiling at and saying hello. Two girls are among these, they'd also chosen my particular waterfall to hide behind and laugh. Lori and Bridget are their names, both eighteen, though Lori looked and acted older than her friend. We'd chat occasionally, joking that this small space behind the ornamental waterfall was just for us. Our own private space.
Lori would tell me things about her life, her ambitions, her boyfriends, it became a regular meeting point, the three of us, behind a waterfall. Having two almost naked girls around me became hard for the hormones to cope with and usually I'd be relating my side of the conversation whilst wondering if they could see the fact that my swimming trunks were having problems keeping everything in place...
But I never anticipated anything other than conversation, it was just a nice peaceful place with fun company.
One day, Lori was talking about boyfriends, her favourite subject by far, when she looked at me slyly and said,
"Bridget has a new boyfriend, but she doesn't know what to do to please him. I've tried to tell her, easiest thing to start with is give him a hand job. But she's never been with a guy before and she really doesn't know what I mean."
Lori was quite beautiful, long hair, wet and trailing over her breasts. As usual I was finding it hard to keep eye contact. Her topic of conversation made it even more difficult. She giggled and continued, "You seem to be a nice guy. I was wondering if you'd help me show her how to do it!"
At first I couldn't believe what I was hearing. Then upon realising she was serious I gave in to the hormones and agreed. Of course I'd love to help! Bridget had been half listening and now flashed me a smile, she was shorter than Lori with smaller boobs and a look that combined true innocence with a desire to explore.
It was now or never, but our waterfall was not the place for a sex education class, too many others would occasionally break through the water and getting thrown out for lewd behaviour just wasn't an option.
"We'll go to a cubicle." I said, "Only place we can get any real privacy."
The side of the pool is adorned with changing cubicles, we all squeezed into one and closed the door. Just being in such close proximity to the two girls was making my pulse race to Olympic standards. Out of the water the bulge in my trunks felt like you could see it from outer space.
I'm not the greatest of teachers in any subject and at first we stood there just looking sheepish. Bridget looked almost uncomfortable. But Lori took the lead. "Can I take you trunks off?" she enquired.
Squashed together as we were, there was no point in being shy or bashful. I helped her remove my only item of clothing and my cock sprang out, hard and firm. Lori kept eye contact with me, but spoke instead to Bridget who was staring at my member with wide eyes. "Watch what I do, then it's your turn."
She laid her hand on my chest, massaging the skin, then made her way lower and lower, over my abdomen, until her fingernails were in my pubic hair. My cock throbbed and jerked with a will of its own. I groaned a quiet sigh of pleasure, aware that other people were likely to be in the adjoining cubicles. I'd been fascinated by Lori's breasts for a long time and my hands instinctively rose to them. She reached behind her and undid the bow that held her bikini together, her exposed breasts fell forward into my waiting hands.
Then her hand grasped my throbbing cock and she slowly moved it up and down, up and down, sending jabs of pure electricity to my brain. Where Bridget was innocent, Lori had obviously had practice at this. I was playing with Lori's hardening nipples and trying to keep quiet. She wanked me for maybe half a minute, then invited Bridget to try. Timidly she reached out and touched the head of my cock. Precum was already glistening at the end. Then with Lori's guidance she wrapped her fingers around the shaft. I groaned again, and my hands moved across to grasp her small breasts through her swimming costume.
Lori showed her how to move her hand up and down, not gripping too hard that it hurts, but with enough hold to send shivers through my nerves with every motion. This was one of those rarest of moments that just don't come along very often and the feeling in my balls told me it wasn't going to last much longer no matter how hard I tried. Bridget was accelerating, sensing that I was overwhelmed with waves of ecstacy. She moved her hand faster up and down my shaft while I slipped my hand inside her swimwear and cupped her lovely young breast. Lori looked on approvingly and smiled.
I knew I couldn't hold on much longer, Lori pressed herself against me and her hand softly carressed my balls. Bridget, sensing what was coming slowed her motion and and I arched my body, thrusting my cock towards Lori's boobs. I was dying to scream in pleasure but had to resort to a stifled groan as Bridgets hand took me over the edge and streams of cum erupted from my shaft covering her arm and spraying out onto Lori's tits and stomach.
And as suddenly as it had begun, the lesson in sexuality was over. Bridget seemed to find it all hilarious and I couldn't help smiling at the absurdity of the situation. Lori just grinned, my cum dripping from her body. Then we dressed, sneakily departed the cubicle and bade each other farewell.
We still meet up behind our waterfall from time to time. Amazing how much fun swimming can be!