Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Dominance Stories
User Name
Password

Old 04-27-2003, 12:48 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
Self Defense Class

“Women’s Self Defense Class”, read the marquee outside of the local Karate studio that Paula passed everyday on her way to work. The idea sounded interesting but she was too afraid to do something as impulsive as signing up for lessons alone. Paula grabbed her cell phone and convinced a few girlfriends to join as well. The classes would meet on Friday nights from 7-9pm.

The studio smelled like a gym with the faint odor of incense. It was the smell of testosterone and Ylang Ylang , not unpleasant just different. The group consisted of Paula, her two friends and a few other ladies. Most of them were 30 ish, and none had taken Karate or Self Defense classes before. Paula felt self conscious still. Well what was new about that? She had felt that way since a young girl. She was the first girl with breasts and the first to “become” a woman.( I love it when they say “become” a woman as if there was some other option.) So Paula had always felt awkward and gawked at. She knew she was attractive but not gorgeous. She had no delusions about what people saw when they looked at her. She was average build having finally grown into her breasts with long auburn hair that she often wore in a ponytail high on her crown when she attended class. She was a natural beauty but not an extraordinary beauty.

The women sat in a circle on the lightly carpeted floor filling out the usual “I promise not too sue you if I get my ass kicked” papers one must fill out when attending martial arts classes. In walked the young man/ boy who was to be our instructor cracking some joke about “Ode to Wailing Cat” being played on the sound system in the studio. He was a humorous sort, which of course made all the ladies feel a little more comfortable. He was a small framed man who almost seemed small except that his jovial personality made him seem larger than he visually appeared. He was a charmer, with the lean strong body of someone who works hard at their craft. He had long, black, wavy hair pulled back and ferociously strong forearms that protruded from the sleeves of his ghee. He introduced himself as Steve and the ladies all made cursory introductions as well and with that, the class began. The ladies were told they would be given specific tips to avoid harmful situations and moves to counteract any danger they might encounter. They were also told that they would experience what Steve called “adrenaline drills” in which they would be subjected to various unpleasant situations such as threatened violence or screaming. These drills were designed to get their heart rate up and to induce panic so that each person could see how they may react when faced with an attack. It was during one such drill that Paula found out exactly what she was made of...

The ladies were told that they would be held down for a specified period of time. This drill was to show each participant that they could escape even if held down by multiple attackers. Michele, one of Paula’s gal pals went first. She laid on the floor and Steve along with two of his assistants held her down flat on her back on the floor. One person sat on her hands one on her ankles and Steve proceeded to yell at her. It was so traumatic. The ladies cheered her on and she squirmed and fought until she freed herself from their holds. Each lady took their turn volunteering to “bite the bullet and get it over with”. Each lady struggled and broke free, flushed and overcome with the emotion of having been through such an event.

When each lady had taken her turn it was discovered that Paula had some how managed to avoid the drill. She had thought that if she were quiet she could remain undetected but not so. Steve turned to Paula, “I have been waiting for your turn all night, you know what they say saving the best for last.” He had a devious look on his face as he announced , “I think Paula can show us that escape is possible even in the dark.” With that he removed the belt to his ghee and preceded to blindfold her with it. She protested but as he came near her she could smell his heat and freshly showered skin. Paula protested again, as he laid her on the floor flat on her back, this time not being sure if she really wanted him to stop. Paula was stretched out with her arms above her, as one man kneeled above her head he grasped both wrists and tugged hard. This made her arms stretch as far as they could above her head and her breasts jut straight up proud and tall. At the same time she felt someone heavily plop down on her shins, causing her legs to be immobilized. Paula began to squirm just to test her restraints. She quickly realized that she could slightly move muscles from her neck to her knees. She began to feel trapped. She thought to herself, ”I am freaked out all ready and the drill has not even be...” and mid sentence she heard Steve say ”Go!”. Instantly the screaming began, at first Paula could hear the chants of her friends urging her to break free. Then she felt Steve’s breath and quietly in her ear she heard Steve whisper, ”Lets try something new.” Paula began to worry. She was in no position to argue though. Steve began yelling at her as if he were an attacker, “ What are you gonna do now?”, “You’re trapped, you are MINE.” It became intense quickly and Paula began to panic. At that moment she felt a solid form slide across her body. It was heavy and firm. It was Steve. She could tell by the smell. At first she froze unsure what reaction she should be having. She was sure she was supposed to fight him off but was not sure how, or if she really wanted to.

Meanwhile the chants to fight grew louder in her head. She could feel her nipples straining to make contact with Steve’s body. She flushed and began to squirm against his body. He was firm and heavy, which caused her movements to be almost unseen by the others. It seemed futile to try to move but the reward for her efforts was that she could feel every muscle of his body with every muscle of hers. Steve’s taunts began to be come more forceful, ”Bitch, what can you do?”, “Show me what you’ve got”. “I can take you, right here- right now.” Steve was pressing his body into hers and she was grinding hers back in return as he continued to berate her. His breath was hot in her ear as he moved to get his face closer to hers. She could feel the stubble from his jaw brush against her cheek. It helped her to figure out which parts of his body were touching hers. He was laying across her with his torso across hers at an angle. His face was buried so that he could smell her hair and whisper into her ear. “I could fuck you,” he said. Paula instantly knew that she wanted him. As she continued to fight against him she realized that her muscles were not the only things beginning to ache. She arched her back and pressed her chest into his in a feeble attempt to move him. Steve purred, ”Just like that, bitch” as his hardened cock pressed into her pubic bone. Paula thought she would explode, the moment was so sexual and energized. At once she panicked, how could she be so turned on by being at the mercy of someone else. Then reality set in and the chants of the other ladies reminded her that she was not alone with Steve. She began to fight. She would reserve her energy then use all her force to spring against his body. She began to try to kick her legs. This caused Steve to press his pelvis even harder in to hers as he slid down to help control the motion in her lower half. As he moved down Paula could feel his rock hard erection graze and linger against the entrance to her folds. She felt a twinge and was instantly wet. She wondered if he knew what he was doing to her. He had to know. As he moved he said, “ Do you like that bitch?” Oh he knew. Yes she liked it. She wanted to feel him enter her, to feel that fullness that can only come from being filled by a stiff hard cock. These feelings scared her. She fought against them both mentally and physically. She was successful in ridding some of the physical pressure as she was able to free her legs. But her next move only made her mental torture worsen.

Paula felt a rush of power as she kicked her legs free and was able to roll over. Her wrists were now twisted and still pinned to the floor. She was now on her stomach. Steve and his assistant quickly wrestled to gain control of Paula’s legs. Steve once again laid on top of her to restrict her movements. She had nearly gotten away once and he was not going to allow for that again. Paula could feel his chest against her back slamming her breasts into the ground. Then she again began to try to figure out his body orientation. His jaw stubble was now being pressed into the nape of her neck and his breath on her skin caused her to once again soak her panties. His stiff rod was now pressing into her ass. She gasped and hoped that all the others did not hear. The thought of the others watching caused her to regain her composure and begin to buck and fight again. As she did this his cock pressed harder and harder between her cheeks. “Just like that bitch, fight me”, Steve taunted. Paula moaned as Steve proclaimed loudly, ”I am so glad she rolled over now I have her exactly how I want her and there is very little she can do to help herself.” With that Steve leaped up and tugged on Paula’s hips, bringing her onto her knees, jerking her ass into the air and smacking it hard against his shaft. “Time’s Up!” someone yelled in the distance.

Paula felt her arms loosen and untwist. She pushed up on her forearms as Steve pulled up on her shoulder which kept his cock still in contact with her ass. “Remember ladies, this was an example of how the wrong moves can put you into hard pressed situation. Thank you, Paula.”

Paula reached up to remove the blindfold, feeling dizzy both from the experience of fighting and from the heat she had felt between their bodies. Steve helped her onto her feet and she went to sit with the other ladies, struggling to recover. The class continued but Paula could not focus on the lessons. She had loved the feeling of being trapped and at his will. The feeling of his hard cock pressed into her ass returned over and over every time she and Steve made eye contact.

When the class was finally over, Paula tried to leave as quickly as possible, feeling embarrassed and overcome by her encounter. As she exited the studio Steve said, “ I hoped you didn’t mind me using you as my example tonight.” Paula fumbled for something intelligent to say but only smiled. Steve replied, “Wait till you see the next drill, I’ll make sure you screw that one up real good.”

Paula awoke the next morning, aching and sore. Her muscles were tight and she had rug burns on the tips of her shoulder blades. She felt an intense unfulfilled need. She now had a new fantasy to use as she stepped in the shower to begin her morning ritual.......

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 12-04-2003, 11:31 AM
Grouch

Very nice story. I definately masturbated to it as a fantasy.

The odd thing is that just yesterday I was discussing why Title IX demands there be a seperate male and female wrestling eam at a college. I also explained why you can't have a co-ed wrestling team like football if there is a lack of women interested in forming a women's wrestling team.